Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

fiiine!
'Like a basket of drinkable kittens wrapped in a blanket by the fireplace...' I think it's funny... but that just might be me... Razz

June: "Flabberghasted. Now let me in you dolt! I don't have all day!" I said in fake anger although it was pretty convincing. I looked to Lupine and grinned, this was what we were all here to do.

(We have just left the house and gone to the slave market to talk to the guy inside, Jack, he's on the charries side and is trying to gather information. Not much has happened actually but I think you can talk to Ilia at the house cause it was ony June and Lupine who had left.)

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 15 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Ilia does not mind.

Lupine smirked before the door opened, "A like a woman with a firm opinion. After you."
Letting her go in first, the 'husband' and 'wife' stepped into the dark room.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

June: I tapped my expensive shoe against the ground and pushed the huge thug out of the way. "No times for games, I have work to do, people to see and problems to fix. Now, come here and make it snappy." I growled checking my delicate watch.
Finally a man in a very expensive outfit strolled down the stairs slowly, taking his time.
"Hello June, so nice to see-" I cut him off with a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Nice to see you too brother, really you should try to meet your guests quicker." I said gving him another hug.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Ummmmm bump?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Atlantia: I strolled around the house ( ? ) waiting for something to happen. Not knowing what to be waiting for or anything. Getting bored I changed into a small house cat and started to sneak around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 pm

(we need open..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 pm

( yes yes we do!)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 pm

(sigh..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 pm

( whimper whimper.. whine whine... )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 pm

hhhhh, I think I've lost the will for this chat. We're all on at different times
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 pm

June: I tapped my expensive shoe against the ground and pushed the huge thug out of the way. "No times for games, I have work to do, people to see and problems to fix. Now, come here and make it snappy." I growled checking my delicate watch.
Finally a man in a very expensive outfit strolled down the stairs slowly, taking his time.
"Hello June, so nice to see-" I cut him off with a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Nice to see you too brother, really you should try to meet your guests quicker." I said gving him another hug.

Atlantia: I strolled around the house ( ? ) waiting for something to happen. Not knowing what to be waiting for or anything. Getting bored I changed into a small house cat and started to sneak around..

(JUST REPLY WHEN YOU CAN i GUESS) (Ops..srry bout the caps lock... too lazy to fix it thoughh)

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Bump!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Lupine's brow raised at the pair hugging. Brother? He personally thought that down to the way that she acted she was an only child or something... Curious.
"Hey," he nodded, trying to sound half-calm when actually his silk pants were quickly getting soiled.

Ilia sighed, turning her head around. She was bored and had nothing to do. She was surprised at a cat though.
"Here kitty," she said, trying to coax it over, "or should I say Atlantia?"
Having her Grace made it easy to tell who was who at least and so far she had mapped out most of the house in her mind. It seemed like nice place at least; large and square.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

June: I kissed his cheeks and smiled happily. "Long time no see, Lupine meet my brother Jack, Jack meet my husband Lupine. Now onto business, any news?" I said quickly feeling quite bubbly.

Jack: I stepped back a bit confused, Husband? I eyed the man curiously with a bit of aggression I guess, mynbaby sister deserved the best.Then I stopped this was for the mission, I shook my head smiling; I was really obtuse at times.
" Not anything drastically important June, the south side markets got in a new shipment I am still trying to find a way to dig deeper into the sales. I can't quite reach the boss yet I'm not high enough on the ladder I suppose." I explained.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Lupine, starting to grow a tad awkward from the look that he was getting from her brother. Looks like he wasn't a fan of him.
Just nodding, he pretended to know what said made sense to him; a skill that he had learnt from all the boring times that he should have paid attention but never bothered to.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

June:June: I smiled and hugged him tightly. " we must be off, I have to buy a hat." I said regaining my prissy tone.
"Come along hubby." I said exiting the building.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

"Much to my expense..." he muttered before taking her arm as they left, "Anyway, what did he say in simple terms for the one that can't understand all of that because he hasn't got a clue about half of the things that have been going on here."
Lupine took a deep breath before looking to her, curiosity flaring in his different coloured eyes.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

June: I smiled."that was the spy master and I was checking up with about any leads for our mission." I explained. I winked him once we got back to the market.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Lupine just nodded before spying a lovely hat stall. Jubbly.
"Hey we go darling," I smirked, motioning towards it, "Which dress is it to match?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

(jubbly?)

June: I batted my eyelashes and pursed my lips. "The green one, but I'd like it to compliment the lighter green frills on the hem and the deep green of the stitching." I said in a prim voice.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

It's something British. There was this old show in the 70's that was about a wheeler-dealer and he came out with loads of lines and things. One thing was 'lovely jubbly' and so a few people that lived through the era say that but because my parents are like mega fans of the show I caught onto it and so use all of the lines too... It's also a brand of ice lollies though XD

Lupine just nodded again before asking the seller to pass it to them. With a smile, he then passed it to her.
"Let's just see if the overall shape is good for you," he nodded.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Lol thanks now I can sound exotic to my Canadian friends :p

June: I took off my current feathered and presented my head for him to place the green one. I batted my lashes and waited.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

British? Exotic? XD Oh yeah! I was going to give you the course on how to be English! Oh well, that'll be another day then Razz

"Really?"
With a sigh, he placed it on her head, though it turned out that it was the wrong way around...or was it? It was kind of hard to tell if you weren't a girl.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

So true..
June: I tsked and turned it myself placing it again in the right position. I looked in the venders mirror and smiled, it was perfect. "Honey it's perfect! Will you please purchase it for me?" I batted my lashes once more. My eyelids were actually beginning to get sore from all this blinking.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next