Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

+2
in~the~clouds
Gifty
6 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by Gifty Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Atlantia: I stretched yawning my huge mouth then smacking my lips together. Oh hey look I had transformed into tiger wile I was asleep. How wonderful. I walked out to June and growled smiling with my mouth and showing off the pointy teeth.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again.. - Page 11 Empty Re: Gracling- by In the clouds... just me wanting to start it up again..

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

(need open and she just went to bed...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 pm

( NO!!!!)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm

(sigh...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm

( sadness .. again..)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:04 am

waiting... Sad
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

DAMN....
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

... Hi?

Lupine opened one up gently, "Y'know," he began, putting his hands behind his head, "I nice gentle nudge would have done it."
"Yes, but you seemed to be down for the count with all that snoring that y--"
"I don't snore!" he snapped at Ilia, "Anyway, are we there yet?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Molly: "Yes we are and for the record, you do happen to snore, quite loudly in fact." I shrugged in a cutesy manner and slipped back to my seat in front eyeing the animal girl for a moment. After we reached a small inn outside of the city and ushered all of my accomplists in, with a single nod to the woman behind the desk we were taken down into the cellar. From the cellar we shuffled into a small secret room where several men already sat proudly. I sauntered in and took my seat next to them and gestured for the rest of my group to do the same.
"Greetings master spies, how are you on this fine morning?" I asked sweetly, acting out the part of the innocent young girl.

"June, please try to hold off on the act, we know you enough to tell that you are not that sweet." The large man with a mustache chuckled next to me, Gordan was his name.

After shooting a glare his way only to be welcomed with a smile I frowned but continued with my greeting. "We are here, as orders you all know of, my accomplists beside me allo have there roles and we are all ready to be placed in our spots." I smiled again but this time it was darker.

"Very well, through here." Gordan said. He lead me through another door into a room full of boxes and clothes, I motioned for the others to follow. "Pick out one set of clothes according to your role and then come back out, your home bases have already been prepared with what you will need and you'll be taken to them shortly." With that Gordon left us to the clothes.
I quickly picked out an elegant noblewoman dress and admired it, a beautiful crimson with details in gold thread.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Lupine walked in and picked up a little something before frowning, "I'm not wearing this."
"Relax, I can't see it," Ilia chuckled, "... June? This is kinda embarassing but could you pick me something? Knowing my luck I'll end up in something for a fool."
Lupine laughed, but slowly stopped as he realised that he was the only one doing so. Smooth.
Ilia was blushing rather violently by now as she covered her face slightly with her hand and fringe. She didn't expect that to happen.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm

June: I chuckled setting my dress down and going through a few things. After a minute I pulled out a pretty blue dress, I smiled and held it up to her and grinned when it looked as I planned. "I found something, its a blue and white noble dress but without the wired skirt." I explained carefully handing it to her.
I sent Lupon a look seeing he was holding the most ridiculose suite I had ever seen, I stifled a laugh and turned my attention back to Ilia
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

"That's fine, thank you," Ilia smiled, "And Lupine, whatever you have will be fine, eh?"
"You can't see it! It's poofy!" he sighed, "but if it means that it'll get me out of here..."
He walked around the back to get changed, annoyed that that was the only thing in his well-built size.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Atlantia: I shifted back. " So do i need to wear anything fancy cause I dont think i do I'm going to be in shift most of the time." I said looking in junes direction.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

June: I shook my head. "Prolly not, but might want tot put on some servent wear just incase. Seeing as the only male had slipped out I undressed and slipped on my dress. I zipped it up and straightened it all by myself with a grin of satisfaction, I wasn't helpless.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Atlantia: " Sure." I said going over to the stack of close and pulling out a servant uniform distastefully.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Ilia carefully slipped into her dress too and flattened the front of it. She didn't care about what she looked like, just as long as this wasn't too-a an annoying job. She just wanted to get back to her travelling merchant lifestyle, sitting in the back without a care in the world.
"Can I come back now?" Lupine called, almost groaning, "Ilia, you're lucky that you can't see this."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm

June: I shrugged with a sad glance. "Sorry, but it's better to be overly prepaired then dead." I said quoting my motto. Turning my attention to Lupine I prepaired myself. "Come on out." I called, as soon as he stepped out I burst out laughing.
"Sorry... I..I shouldn't lau-gh..." I chuckled trying to hold it all back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Atlantia: I snickered under my breath.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

(gifty Open says bye, she has to sleep.)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:46 pm

( aww ok Sad ))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:35 am

( Sad)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 am

"I look like a pompous idiot... But at least I'm your pompous idiot, eh?" he smiled, walking over to his 'wife', "I love you m'dear."
He hung an arm about her back, trying not to laugh his head off. Lupine didn't do serious.
"If anything, that's scary," Ilia sighed, "and yes, I can kinda see what you're doing with the arm."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 pm

June: I laughed with him, I was never a serious sort unless it was for a role. I drew closer with a little smirk on my face. "Now thats the way to see, my dear hubby?" I siad grinning.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 am

Atlanti: I stood off to the side laughing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

mrow
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next