Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Feeling (not so) Good.

+2
OpenTheDoor
peachie-keen
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Feeling (not so) Good. - Page 6 Empty Re: Feeling (not so) Good.

Post by peachie-keen Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Dixie nodded several times, her eyelids fluttering like the wings of a bluebottle. "I'm fine," she managed to utter, her body trembling.

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm

"It's okay. It's just a little resturant, nothing major. My uncle owns it so I got in easily enough and the pay's better than some jobs. It's Italian but it's name always escapes me... La-something..."
She shrugged loosely before moving her foot to tap his gently. Nice shoes too? Man this guy was stylish.

Nah, it hasn't. It's now chucking it down with snow and I'm wrapped up in bed with thousands of layers and a dog-fuzzy-hot water bottle-thing. It's going to be a good one Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Alex's eyebrow rose. "Ya don't really look it." He said. "Is their something I can do?" he asked, sincerity in his tone. The girl looked like she was already having a bad day, and a gun being pointed to her head, and whatever that guy did probably didn't help.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Lalianna was on the ground, a gun to her head. She was surprisingly calm for someone who looked so weak.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Where ccan I jump in? My characted a Zempy-thingy. She's one of those wierd ppls. Where can I jump in?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie- Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 am

Oh. Well I'm attempting to wrap myself up in a duvet in a quest to stay warm though broken heating. O.O

Marco nodded slowly, his eyes on his shoe as it pressed against hers. "Are you... Happy?" He pondered, even his words were slowly spoken, as though he had chosen each carefully. As he looked down at himself, straightening his collar in deep thought.

peachie-

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 am

The people in the coffee shop don't have guns to their heads anymore, they took the money and went off, "kidnapping" Marco and Ilia. I think Nikki's charrie was knocked unconscious by the girl hitting her with the gun.

"No, really..." Dixie protested softly. "I'm fine!" She managed to blubber, throwing her arms around the stranger, and holding him tightly, shaking a little.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:12 am

Am I happy? she honestly didn't know. She was just so caught up in all those repeatitive tasks it just drove her into auto-drive.
"I dunno. I guess I am but...it's just boring I guess. As a kid growing up I've always sat in the park watching people walk-on-by: the office worker with the huge briefcase; the single mother pushing a pram with huge bags under her eyes; the hobo sitting on the bench opposite eyeing-up my sandwich... I decided that I wasn't going to be like that; I wanted to do something amazing, something that makes a different and not just become that girl that worked in a dead-end job all her life, lived in some crappy apartment and had uncontrolable kids that didn't give a damn about what they want to do!... I need to learn when to shut-up sometimes, eh?" a small awkward laugh passed her lips.
She left her shoe against his, just resting neatly. Looking over to him, she smirked slightly at the self-image thing, but then again he was Italian.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 am

He smiled too, as if he were her reflection. "Are you currently accepting job offers?" he pryed, his smile becoming wider, and more devillish. He looked down suddenly, the upturned corners of his mouth still visible, however. As he looked down at his rough thumbs, his right foot swaying back and forth, he wondered whether this was the right thing to do. He needed an apprentice, he was certain of that. But he knew, that if she said one word about the career to anyone, the truth was that he would have to kill her. That was, in fact, the main reason why he tended to not keep in contact with anyone. Keeping secrets was just such a waste of effort, and though he was a good liar, he would rather just talk to strangers, and then never see them again. That was another thing. Strangers were just so damn interesting...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:03 am

Ilia raised a brow at him, "It depends, I'm not amazing at anything, especially IT: printers hate me and the computer at work never works for me...and I got my tie stuck in the vending machine where you put the notes in. Why did I say that? Anyway, it depends on the job, yknow?"
She blushed rather violently after her not-so perfect speech about her lack of talents.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 am

"You're not too great at selling yourself to me, are you?" he laughed, putting his head back up against the wall of the van. "Take my job offer if you feel daring enough." Marco's eyes lit up with an even more devilish smile as he looked across at her. "If your curiousity is spiked, the only way you can calm it would be by accepting. Think of it as if you're being interviewed for a work placement by the FBI. They aren't going to let you in on their secrets if they don't employ you, are they?"
He waited for her answer, staring at her rather nonchalently, his eyebrows very slightly raised and a crooked smile tatooed onto his lips.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 am

Ilia sniggered slightly, "What? What are you on about? Secrets and all that? FBI? Are you pulling my finger?"
Hey, he said that the only way you'll find out is by accepting it... Damn persuasion and my curious mind.
Ilia sighed slightly, "And what's with that grin? You look like the Joker...but yeah, I guess I am curious about it. What's the job?"
Her heart began to pound slightly in her chest; why was she so spooked? He was probably juts toying with her and the fact that she's blonde and have just proven that she is terrible with tech.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:51 am

Marco's eyes widened ever so slightly and his smile dissappeared. "So you'll take the job? You'll have to give up your old one, and accept the terms no matter what they entail?" He didn't blink. His eyes continued to stare into her's, flickering from her left to her right as he tried to decipher what she was thinking.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 am

"If it's that then I think you have got the wrong ene of the stick. My skirt shrunk in the wash, that's it... But yeah, go on."
She had that feeling where it wasn't the thing that she was thinking about. His face just didn't seem to be thinking about it, but then again she wasn't good at reading people's faces.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 am

"Jesus Christ..." Marco groaned, unsure whether to laugh or cry. He looked down, shaking his head, then looked back up. "To be honest, I think you're the one with the wrong end of the stick. I don't think you're the right sort of person after all..." He trailed off. It was strange. Their mood and tone was as if they were talking normally back at that coffee shop, rather than in a bakery van, supposedly kidnapped.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 am

"Sorry, carry on."
She picked up an old paper from a couple of days ago that sat next to the her. Okay, so it was all old news but it was something that she was mildly interested, plus she could do with a giggle. She put it on her lap and looked back at him, a brow poised. She wasn't going to read it now; she was too intrigued with the leather-wearing Italian.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 am

He cleared his throat once more, taking a whim. "Do you accept this, or not?" His speech was clear, if you weren't counting the Italian twang. He leant forward, right forward, swaying with the motion of the van as it went over a speedbump.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 am

If she said no then that would be the end of the thread XD

"Yeah...I do," she nodded.
Hey, getting out of that dead-end job was important to her and yes, she was partly pulling towards it because he was saying it, but did need to know that.
"What's the job then?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

It wouldn't have to be the end of the thread. She could have found something out, e.g that they weren't actually being kidnapped, as the rest of the people don't actually know, and he could kidnap her for real for fear of her telling someone.

:/

"First off." He began, sitting back and moving his foot again. "I pay well. Second, you shall be my apprentice and will be spending most of your hours with me. Third," he continued, standing up steadily, and walking to the clear plastic partition, and rattling his hand against it, catching the attention of the red-headed woman and the shaggy brunette haired boy, the burly man still facing forward.
"Hey Marco." The girl chirped. "We're dropping you off at our 'quarters, if that's alright? We'll pay you there." She spoke, facing forward again as she drove through the lanes.
"That's fine." Marco confirmed, turning back to Ilia and sliding down on the wall, resuming his position. "We're not exactly in any immediate danger. We're- I'm not being kidnapped."
Once again, he smiled crookedly, completely unsure of her reaction. It wasn't everyday that something like this happened.

will be back in forty, I have another home-lesson thanks to the snow day >Neutral
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 am

Actually, I'll stay a while longer.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 am

Didn't think of that. Oh well. And we've just been told to go on MyMaths and SamLearning but none of us has got passwords/usernames for the latter...

Ilia's jaw almost dropped to the floor, "What? This is a fix? You're getting paid to pretend that your innocent. What the hell?! That's idiocy!"
Her heart was now like a machine gun: and he was cool with this? Her mind span quite a lot before she started picking at the loose skin beneath her nails.
"And apprentice? You're not Lord Sugar!"
Though at the moment she wasn't liking this, she was liking the latter of the second part; could spending all her time with a leather-wearing olive-skinned Italian all that bad? And plus he did say he was going to pay well...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:49 am

Of course, Marco took everything with a pinch of salt. He didn’t even blink when she was ranting to him. His left brow rose slightly, and he began to speak once more. “I’m afraid you can’t turn back now. You’re part of the secret, miss. You won’t too much like what happens to those who threaten the people in this career. Of course, you’re one of those lovely people now, aren’t you?” He paused for effect. “Welcome to the family.” He concluded.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:07 pm

"What will you do to me if I said 'no' to this whole opperation then?" curiousity always got thr better of her.
She looked up to him from her fingers though she remained the pick at the skin until it bled violently. Her eyes were soft, nothing like the solid they were whilst she was ranting.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 pm

“I’ll have to kill you.” He shrugged and smiled. “But you know what?” He asked, standing once more, before walking to the other side of the van and seating himself next to her, his cologne wafting through the air. “I’d love to persuade you to act sensibly. I know you’d prefer to take up this job more than an unfortunate death.” He looked down, and looked up to her again, straight into her eyes. “Perhaps this could tempt you, picolla belleza...” he leant over, and pushed his lips to her cheek, the stubble of his brushing against her skin.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:27 pm

"I guess..." Ilia whispered, closing her eyes, He has a way with words... Well, he didn't say anything for the latter part except the Italian, eh? Anyway, I guess this matter's been taking out of my hands.
She sighed slightly, pushing all of the thoughts about her real life behind her; she was just enjoying his presense at the moment.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 pm

"Tell me what you're thinking. Tell me what you want." he whispered. "Please." It then occured to him that he wasn't even sure of her name. He dragged himself closer, trying to meet her eyes.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next