Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm

June: I grinned. I sauntered over to the storage room and picked up a random bottle and brought it out. "Voila! Chez june presente' le wine....du...alcohol..des..charie..." I said stumbling over random french words.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 pm

(I'm gonna make some stupid translation up XD ) "Um, there, I lit your turkey's pants on fire with my shoelace?" Raven asked, smiling.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

June: I rolled my eyes blushing. "Close but no.. I think I said 'voila hose june presents the wine of alcohol with cherries....or somthing like that... You might be right though.." I mimicked a thought face.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm

"Hmm...." she mumbled. "I took French 3 years and only understood wine, alcohol, and voila."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 pm

(lol I actually took french for three years... now I'm taking spanish.. all those french words were annoying..)
June: "What can I say, I am more of a spanish and latin kind of girl." I mimed the little shake of morrocos.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

"Nah, Japanese was my favorite." she said. "But I hate sushi."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

June: I grinned. "Italiano y espanol, senorita." I did a little hat dance and waited for a little applause.

(can we have the guy talk a bit? please?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm

(Yeah)
Daniel laughed, "Nice."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Johnny: I smiled a bit but stayed silent, it was almost nightfall and the beasts would be a bit angry from todya's cherade.

June: I did a little cursty and winked at him playfully. I thrived in crowded spaces, especially when I was so alone for so long.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Daniel smiled and continued watching her while raven ignored him and looked at Johnny. "you said you're from the south, too?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Johnny: "Yes mam, a little town down in kansas. One you've never heard of before I rekon." I said slowly.

June: I smiled again. "So, how's you day so far?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Denial grinned back. "Well, I haven't been eaten or mauled by Raven yet so, better than most." he joked.

She nodded. "Kansans, I was born just on the border between there and Missouri."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 pm

June: I smiled at him, he had a sense of humor. I liked that, we were going to need it if this infiltrationg of beasts continues. " Well that sums up my day." I added in.

Johnny: I grinned. "So you straddle the line? Or are you considered from both places?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

She hung her feet over the back of a pew and dangled upside down. "Kansas. Just barely"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 am

Johnny: "A mighty fine place to be, a bit small but I like it, personally." I tilted my head to the side to catched her eyes.

June: "So....uh... Favorite color?" I hated empty silences, my worst fault.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 am

He smiled. "Easily orange."

she got distracted by his eyes but shook it away. "Yeah. I wish I remember. my mom hated it so we left 6 months after I was born. Moved to california when I was 16."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 am

June: I smiled, most guys favorite colors are either black, grey, or blue, orange was a nice change. " I like it."

Johnny:A cali girl, I studied her but stopped. My eyes always made people uncomfortable, they were an icy blue but almost foggy, I even got creeped out by them sometimes. I nodded at her: "I didn't move at all, not once in my life, I did live on a ranch though."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 am

She sat up. "That's awesome. When I was a little girl, we had a few horses but moved to a university town and sold them after 7 years. My dad hates small towns. I always said I was gonna make it big as a writer and buy my own ranch. I always loved the animal. We had so many animals. 12 dogs 3 cats, 4 horses, 2 goats, and a chicken."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 am

Johnny: I laughed a bit. "I love animals too, we didn't have that many but we had as many as we could afford. My mother was a big activist."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:32 am

She nodded. "Yeah, we mostly took in strays. I had a cat that we took in. she was like, bipolar. One minute, she'd curl up in my lap. The next, she tried to murder me." she nodded. "My mom hated animals. Too much work."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 am

Johnny: I nodded, animals were alot of work but it was worth to have a friend that was never going to leave you in the end of the day. I looked around and noticed the light fading fast around us and the candle light becomming more apparent. "they're coming."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 am

She nodded and tensed. She hated these things.

Daniel smiled. "So what's your favorite color?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 am

Johnny: "Don't worry, as long as the light stays on were fine." I said reassuringly.
June: I smiled with a look of 'I thought you'd never ask'. "I love a deep forest green of a bright pink, I can never decide which..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 am

He nodded. "Cool"

She nodded. "I just hate those things so much."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

(gtg)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 am

(Byez)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next