Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay?

+3
Gifty
bookcrazI
Bubblebeam
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay?

Post by Bubblebeam Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:40 pm

LOL has he got Gingeritis? haha x
I just wish I could keep a girl though :/ Everyone I go out with tends to be a little hor-ish. Razz

Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay? - Page 4 Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in a one to one roleplay?

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Awww, then just go for the unpopular ones, the ones that tends to be like that are the popular faggies... That might just be my crappy southern school though.
And my best mate's ginger and the annoying one is too but she's too...I shan't say, you're not interested in stupid copy cat people whose name by supply teachers gets mixed up!!! I'm not Lauren!!! Sorry, I'm just sleepy so rather knarky/bitchy a la moment aussi...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

... Don't worry, you're only a woman xD
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm

And you're only a guy that pick all the hoes.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Shu'p, I bet you're one too. :3
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Nah, I'm a girl hence why it says on my profile hence why you said COW POX eariler hence why I have common sense hence why I'm more clever than you hence why I have such a long lists containing 'hence'...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

You know, you aren't actually cleverer than me, hence me not even refering to the fact that you might be a guy, hence why I was actually stating that you were a hoe, hence you are stupid, slutty, and lack common sense, and your points begining with hence have nothing to do with the word, hence, and you are using the conjunctive in an out of context way, though earlier I did accidentally type GCSE instead of A level as a stupid mistake face palm... can't believe it's been more than a year, and I'm still in gcse mode... Gah.
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah, but I'm 14 you're 17 almost 18 so three and a half years difference so I am probably not as smart as you but I'm not a hoe; I'm not popular yet I don't give a damn, those bitches that think that they're better than me aka the girls you have gone out with which gives me an insight to your character evermore so I can tell you're a typical guy that thinks that he's better than everyone else, mucks about in class and is generally a cock so at least I'm not a twat comme vous.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm

uh.. I feel alittle out of it.. so on one hand Openthedoor is a uptight little girl (no offence), and on the otherhand Bubblebeam is a strange guy with bad choices?
I don't know bout u guys but I seem quite awesome right now.. I'm not uptight, I'm a girl, I make good choices, I'm perfectly awesome and funny, the only bad thhing is that I'm 5" exactly... really short...
Anyway, back to my awesomeness...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm

I am a person who is quite confused on what I'm goign to do with my life hence all the craziness not to mention I am technically crazy anyway. I really like finding big words like Clamjamphine( a mob of worthless people) and using them in sentences hence the usage of the word clamjamphine and uh... I don't really think that the word 'hence' has done anything to anger either of you so STOP MAKING FUN OF IT! Anyway aside from bieing a word whisperere(clever wordplay right?) and being totally random and a perpetually happy person and someone who continues to jump into conversations at the wrong time and a totall hypocrite, I will admit that, I am the most awesomeness of you two. hah ha ha..

AHEM!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am

I'm not uptight and I'm not small for God's sake! This is rather depressing...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

You are uptight. And you don't have to shun someone for bad decisions, and assume things about them which aren't true. I hardly ever dossed in class, I've never bunked, and got pretty decent grades including 2 A*s and 7 A's. The girlfriend thing? Haven't you thought that being nasty about that would be a sensitive topic? I mean, jeez, I know that some girls say guys aren't emotional, but we still have feelings. Please can you not assume things about my personality either, because I was only having a joke, and you seem to be taking it too seriously.

But Bookcraz, sorry about this little arguement, and THANKYOU for trying to resolve it ^.^ xo
Again, Bookcraz, don't worry about being short! one of my (female) mates is probably shorter than you... it's quite hilarious, but that doesn't stop her from doing anything!

Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Firstly, as I said I don't care about grades etc, I have enough of that in my house aka my big smart-butt brothers whilst I have that burden on my shoulders whilst the rest of everyone expects me to get everything right all the time and be a walking dictionary (a French one too) so I'm usually rather pissed off when it comes to people discussing grades and blah blah blah...
I know you have feelings, after two brothers, bruises from being annoying and generally being what I say on the tin; a little sister. Though I know that is no excuse, I don't need to be told. Anyway, I can't say that I would know about that particular sensitive topic as most people that I like and tell turn out to be dicks and those ones that actually like me I always end up being blinded blinded by it though; I'm crappy in love. Never had a boyfriend and constantly surrounded by friends with a guy around their backs.
I'm not uptight though, I'm sticking by that... Look, sorry, I'm just temperamental aka moderately bipolar and extremely opinionated though at school I generally keep it to myself etc etc, something that I wish I could stop to be honest. I know it's not an excuse so I am extremely sorry.
I can't do jokes, I'm a serious person... I especially can't so guy humour despite me growing up with (and often being a victim of) it.
PS I assume a lot of things to be honest Smile

And short people are cool Smile Most of my friends are short and to be honest I'm too tall... I'd rather be small for reasons that Bubbles did explain aka guys prefer shorter guys though due to growth spurts I am now titchy... Apparently Ikea invented puberty though.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll be back on later to see what you say and if you except my crappy apology...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 pm

smiley face Smile
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm

I would take that as a yes but then again you just shunned me for assuming things Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes, I did. But, like you implied, I am a very shallow and self centred guy who rarely apologises, so I'm sorry too. Smile

And I changed mah picture Smile I prefer mudkip though. :/
like it?
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm

I never meant to imply that...oops.

I like mudkip, get that ugly mop off of there! (jk), whatever, just that as you said, that has nothing to do with bubbles, eh?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

It does. I am bubblebeam, therefore a photo of myself is appropriate.
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah, mine's just a random doodle that I did whilst a very drizzly and boring lunchtime...

That's you?! OMG! Damn, you look like someone in my classes... Ah MotMot...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Why the "?!" and the "OMG!" ?
And what's a MotMot?
D:>
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Just because me and my mate via MSN are having a conversation and- It's a long story Wink
MotMot = Tom
We have too many many Toms and so we have TomTom (two of them that stick together that are both under five foot and adorable) whilst there is Tom aka MotMot which is TomTom flipped around Wink Cleverness.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebeam Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Fair nuff. Smile

What about the first question? lol
Bubblebeam
Bubblebeam

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

What first question? Je suis confuzzled.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm

*Shakesw head* omg... I am just going start hitting my head agaisnt a wall, I had this great argument to get you two to stop bickering and now your all freindly..*starts muttering curse words* Anyway, I do happen to prefer peace rather than war..
My avatar is orlando bloom because I was bored and I think orlando Bloom is encredibly hot. Along with twenty million other girls I'm probably going to change it though...
Last but not least I'm fine with being short but it is one thing you get teased about alot... I mean ALOT!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 pm

HENCE MY CRAZINESS, actually it's insanity with hints of OCD now and again. Like you know when you get that huge urge to straighten that or this, I'm completely messy aside from those times... anyway enough about me... the question.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:48 pm

i might change mine to legoalas hehehehe one of my friends said i could be orlando blooms sister i almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next