Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 Empty Re: DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Molly: I frowned back at her. "Don't call me a brat, cause I'm anything but. I'm may be wierd, stupid, a dork, but not a brat." I say with equal venom, I don't like to be called names.
"I do happen to know how long a human can last without nessesities, I studied to be a doctor! But now I'm in this freaking hell hole with someone who isn't thinking it out!" I say getting angry.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 Empty Re: DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING

Post by quetzalcoatl Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 F6378f7c
(( I think I need to switch back to past tense. I'm done writing scripts for the night. ))

Charlotte laughed. "Temper temper, Mollykins," she said, a smirk dancing on her face. "There's no need to get so suddenly hostile, and I ask you to lower your tone. If you don't, it will be you who draws the attention of the 'beings', if you're not careful."

The hole was now big enough for the petite woman to poke her head through. Molly's voice was pleasantly muffled at this point, and she considered leaving it this was, because the woman was becoming agitated herself.

But she wouldn't go off alone. That would be stupid.

Stupid...? "Fine, I'll call you stupid, then. Stupid, help me open this so we can find a weapon. All your shouting is bound to lead one right to us, and I want to be ready to fight it when it does."

This weapon thing would need to be fixed soon.

(( I'm sorry, but I refuse to hold her back. This is nothing against you or your character, it's just Charlotte. ))
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 Ebfadbc6
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

(sure, I usually use present tense I have a problem of switching back and forth between my tenses.. Oh I don't mind about the yelling. Its all in the chat am I right?)

Molly: I stopped shouting and smiled, plastering the sunshine girl face on my own. I knew she was partly right about attracting the beings. Charolette could go off alone and be torn to shreds for all I cared, I decided I didn't like her.

"No." I said pleasently and not to mention quietly. With that I skipped back and sat down with my legs crossed. I leaned back a bit and made it look like I was relaxing.

I ignored Charlotte and acted like I was on a tropical island with the waves crashing against the shore, attractive males fanning me and massaging my feet.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Raven cracked her eyes open a tad, the light instantly making her wonder, Am I blind? The pain in her head was not unbearable but close to a forced migraine. The static reached her ears loudly, almost like she was close to the sound, and it had been ringing for moments that seemed to go on for hours.

Where am I? She thought to herself, confused and slightly disoriented. She was normal enough, training to be an officer, more of a detective in Homicide, why would she be in a place like this? She sat up shakily, a hand to her head. The pounding was reminding her of college, her first nasty hangover.

The sounds of two women, bickering loudly, filled her ears again like an echo. So I'm not alone. That's a relief, she thought bitterly. She rubbed her eyes for just a moment before standing. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice hoarse a little, but still thick with a mixed accent of Irish and Italian.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 pm

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 F6378f7c
(( Indeed, indeed. xD I'm going to be a grammatical mess for the next few posts. Je m'excuse. ))

Charlotte could cope with a no. "So you're going to stay in here and wait for the others, I take it." Well, she couldn't exactly say it was a bad plan...but god knows if they were awake yet, or even still alive.

Probably something she should have checked for earlier. Ah well.

"Fair enough. But I still need a weapon, just in case. I doubt you'd be able to fight them off with your bear hands." A fair observation, as Molly seemed unable to hurt a fly - at least, by Charlotte's standards.

Shuffling caught her ear. Charlotte snapped around, hand quickly moving to her back pocket to draw a switch-blade...that was not there. Well fuck.

"Charlotte. Welcome to hell, lovely. And who are you?"

(( Erm, Kaitlin, why does she have an Irish/Italian accent? oo; Has she lived in either country? ))

DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 Ebfadbc6
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm

(( Our post order will be Charlotte, Molly, Raven, Charlotte. Got it? Just to avoid confusion in the future. ))
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm

(Got it Smile)
Molly: I walked over to the woman who was now awake. "I'm Molly, are you okay?" I asked slowly and assesing her, a bit less bruised than I am.

I glared at Charolette viciously and turned my attention back to the new girl, nothing serious. She was in good health from what I could tell, since I only had had a full seven months of Med school.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

(g2g dinner)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:01 am

Raven kept her eyes on both Molly and Charlotte as she spoke, her voice calm. "The name's Genevieve. Call me Raven." She took a glance around the room before hearing the static again.

She winced a little, the pounding in her head growing stronger from it. "Damn, when will that static shut the hell up?" She growled, hands clenching. Her tone came out annoyed.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 am

Molly sent Charlotte a glare that may have stricken fear into her heart...if she hadn't found the entire concept of this woman trying to scare her with such obviously hollow notions hilarious.

"You're welcome to try and shut it up, Raven, but I doubt you'll have much luck." she walked over to the two and examined her own hands, glancing around. "Only the guys left..." she gave one a hard kick for emphasis. "Sleeping in, as always." It reminded her of her boss. (He'd be pretty angry she was gone, come to think of it.)

She had a headache too, come to think of it. The static hadn't exactly helped, and now that she really thought about it it was definitely becoming unbearable. The woman's temples were beginning to pulse, and she fought to ignore it.

"There's four of us now, Molly. Does your 'advanced knowledge of horror movies' deem it safe to go out now? Because, seeing as my switchblade is gone and this rusty metal is about as sturdy as gold leaf, we're without something to defend ourselves with."

The concept of 'beings' still seemed to bother her. As did the lack of knowledge of their location.

But no. Stay with the group, Charlotte. Strength in numbers. You don't have to outrun the bear...

quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 am

(i asked this on your out of character thread but how badly do you need a male)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Molly: I gave her a sweet smile changing my tactic to killing with kindness. I went over to Raven and kneeled infront of her helping her sit up.
"The static is from the intercom, if we work together we might be able to shut it off." I offered, trying to help.

Standing up I brush my hands on my tattered jeans and stare at the intercom trying to calculate a way to get it turned off. If we hoisted one of us in the air we might be able to reach it, it was a possibility.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Raven shot an almost dirty look to the girl then sighed, realizing that her intentions were good and she was just trying to help. She stood up shakily, brushing the dirt off of her acid washed jeans, along with getting some dirt off of her work boots.

She took another look at the room, trying to see if there was a way to reach the intercom. Raven placed a hand on her hip as she gazed up at the intercom, her jaw clenching in a thinking manor, her eyes cold and hard. She ran a hand through her dark, dirt caked hair, her fingers only slightly grazing the worsening bruise on her temple.

"I'll hoist you up there. You seem light enough that I can get you to stand on my shoulders." Raven said with simplicity. She turned her gaze to Molly, looking her up and down. She was about 5'2, (Short girl for her age, oh well, she added to herself), maybe 5'3 and approximately about 115 pounds. "Yeah, I can give you a lift up there." She said with certainty.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Charlotte watched with one brow cocked. “Do you know how long it’s been since someone last used that thing?” She asked skeptically, “And are you sure we should be tearing it down? What happens if it needs to reach us?”

A second passed. Charlotte’s eyes lit up.

“Wait! Wait! Don’t destroy it!” her tone was suddenly urgent.

“Intercoms work both ways! Why are you trying to turn it off?!” Exasperation. “If we get rid of it, we lose our only connection to the outside world. What then? What if we are actually trapped? There are six of us missing. Six people who just up and disappeared. You don’t think the police are looking for us? What if they find us? How are they going to get through to us if we destroy our only means of communication?

Charlotte was beginning to ignore the static, anyways.

“If you destroy that thing we could be trapped here forever. Do you want that?”

She moved beside them, head craned up at the intercom. "If we build a stand or a pile, one of us can stand on it and use the intercom. I have some words for the bastard who locked us up here, anyways..." Fist met open palm for added emphasis. A determined grin was worn on the woman's face. She was not about to give this thing up without a fight.

"Who's not thinking things through now?"
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Molly: I tilted my head in thought. "I guess so, but do you know how to work it?" I asked. If she did then we could get out, I could go home.

I froze at a scratching sound and the sound of rocks falling. "W-w-whats that?" I stutter fear starting to flow into my blood.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Raven looked around, not really feeling fear but curiosity. She slowly walked over to the sound, her footsteps as silent as they could be in boots.

One hand had reached to her holster, the other to her back pocket, but there was no gun or pocket style tactical knife.. "F-Figlio di un-" She was cut off as the pattern of the static changed slightly and as the scratching became louder so suddenly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Hmph.

Charlotte had warned them, hadn't she?

"One hundred beings..." the words were a low whisper that slipping with contempt out of the corner of her mouth. "Number one."

The static grew louder, much more like the snow you hear when your TV is out. It grew and grew until all was drowned out, Charlotte fighting to not have to cover her ears.

She regretted not finding that weapon. (Then promptly blamed Molly for being so stuck-up as the reason.)

Hands flew all over the woman's body; back pockets? Nothing. Front pockets? No such luck. Even her hidden pocket on the inside of her suit was empty, devoid of the swiss army knife she kept there.

Her eyes moved erratically around the room. The floor was swept clean. Nothing was left on the floor except for those scattered chunks of metal from opening up the hole...

Bingo.

Charlotte dashed for the hole, pushing her fears and anticipation aside. There, just below the entrance, was a long and still partially white piece of metal she had had particular trouble getting off.

But whatever was coming for them was coming through the hole. It was a game of chicken to see who (or what, she shuddered) would strike first.

The scraping become scuttling, the scuttling of thousands of tiny feet. she could hear it trying to climb the wall, falling down and squeaking. The scratching of those feet was almost as loud as that static and Charlotte could almost reach the scrap...

But the monster got there first.

Pincers.

Pincers were the first things Charlotte saw, plus the mouth behind them. Had she not already been in mid-roll, those pincers would have taken off a good portion of the woman's face, as opposed to flying over her as it did now. Five feet long and at least a foot wide, it closely resembled larvae...if larvae were suddenly massive and equip with not one but two sets of pincers and a massive stinger on its backside.

A heavy scent of rot and decay followed it, squealing like a cockroach and skidding across the floor, legs working frantically to find solid ground and regain control. It was about to lunge for Charlotte (who had now acquired the metal and was scrambling to her own feet) when it spotted the other two woman and began to charge.

(( Holy - how do you people turn out responses that fast?! ))
DESPERATELY NEEDS MALES [[ she whispered her last ]] Survival Horror [[ "save yourself" ]] OPEN/ACCEPTING - Page 2 Bb392bf4
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

(I'm fast typer, I'll be right back)

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

((we use the quick reply box at the bottom. that and I always have a really good connection and I use Google Chrome. It's wayyyyyyy faster than Safari and Internet Explorer. :3))
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by quetzalcoatl Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

(( My WPI is 80, and I use the quick-reply box as well. And please stop posting Out of Character in the In Character thread. We've already talked about it. ))
quetzalcoatl
quetzalcoatl

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Molly: I screamed as the creature came at me my instincts slowly taking over. I jumped in the air as the creature swiped at me, I landed on its head but fell backwards.

I scrambled back against the wall as the creature sluggishly moved forward leaking a green liquid from its huge bug eyes.
"Help!" I screeched.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Raven's eyes widened and her police instincts kicked in. She threw her body to the side, as a matter of fact, with force. She was probably going to have a bruise there.

She saw the hole the creature came through and glanced at Molly then at Charlotte. If Raven can distract the thing, maybe they can get through the hole fast enough.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

bump.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2