Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

5 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Scarlette shrugged, "Je ne sais pas mon frére..." she smiled at Jack and then at Rupe, "You were actually in the right place at the right time," shw whispered into his ear as she giggled back, letting go of his arm then

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY... - Page 7 Empty Re: CASTLES AND KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS OH MY...

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 pm

"It's known to happen." Rupe said.

"What!" Jack yelled standing up. "Two Days!"

"Jacques, sit down" Phillipe said, he only called Jack that in their private conversations.

"This will be lovely." Adalade said.

"Maman, no, its to soon." Jack said still standing. He felt like Romeo in Romeo and Juliett except he didn't have a secret bride.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Char: I sat up straight. "I am awake and refusing to be married." I say crossing my arms and pouting.
"Yes you will marry him even if I have to drag you up the aisle." John said sternly.
I shuddered knowing that would happen.
"Really dear, you'll be happy." Grace encouraged unhelpfully.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Jack looked at Charlotte's mother, "You really think she would be happy with me. That's insane."

"Jacques, tais-toi. You're marrying her, and that's it."

"Je vous deteste!" Jack spat.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Char: "Je vais aller et tu can't stop me!" I said angerly. I get up and start to stomp my way out when my father grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Okay, so you can stop me.... but I will leave.. sooner or later." I growled defeated. There was no way I could outmatch my father, he was six foot three and huge. I was five foot. No way in the world was I going to challenge him.

I growled at him and pouted.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Rupe looked at his brother. "Jack, just do it. Put us all out of misery."

"And put me in, you've lost it Rupe." Jack said. "Je vous déteste tout." Jack, stormed off. He was so mad. He debated going to the stables, and running away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Scarlette sighed, "Papa, ce ne pas bien pour Jacques et Charlotte. They're stil' young, they need to live their lives," she said confidently, "Et je n'aime le robe," she added in, may as well do it while she had the tone right.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Char: If he left then I didn't have to marry him. I prayed that he made it in time before my dad concocted another crazy plan like having us married today.
"On second thought, lets marry them tonight. Then have a offcial public wedding in two days." John offered.
Damn. I jinxed it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Rupe stood their silently, he went after Jack. He found him, out back, "Jack." He said.

"What?" Jack turned around.

The two brothers looked perfect. They seemd so similar, they could have been princes. "You're bein irrational. You obviously joked with her."

"No, Rupe."

"Pourquoi pas?" Rupe asked.

Jack ran his hand through his hair, "Je ne sais pas."

Rupe patted his brother's back, and brought him back inside. "Je suis tres desole." Jack appologized to everyone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Jack heard that last bit after he appologized, "No damnit, give us some damn time to at least get to know eachother."

"Jacques, whach you toungue."

"Je suis desole, maman." He appologized.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Char: I stared at their carpet blankly no emotion on my face. I was going to have to marry this man tonight.
"So, Phillipe, what do you think?" John asked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

(I find it funny that Scarlette rebelled and no lne noticed XP)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 pm

(I think we did but I suck at french even though I took it for four years... my brain refuses to process it.....)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm

(it took me to long to try and translate it... LOL and I didn't know how to respond once i did.)

"I think its brilliant." Phillipe said, the kids were not changing his mind.

"Papa!" Jack yelled.

"It's being done!" That was Phillipes final word.

Rupe sighed. He thought the family fueds were bad, the inside family feuds were so much worse.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm

(really? It's my *counts on fingers* fourth year, but three years really; one year my French teacher did hardly any teaching)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 pm

(I probably spelt it wrong... I know I missed out a pas after the n'aime, donc...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm

(i'm on my fourth year as well. I understood what you meant to say... but i had no idea how to respond.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 pm

(same...Razz but now im in spanish...Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Char: My life was over, I sat on the floor and studied the carpet with a blank stare. "So, what? Are you going to take us to a church now?" I say sarcastically.
"Why not? Phillipe?" John said happily.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm

(why would you do that to yourself... LOL i took spanish in 1-4 grade in 5-8 grade i took latin... yes i go to a college prep school we are like the only ones that learn latin LOL)

Jack could not handle this anymore. "I need some air." He said as calmly as possible.

Rupe announced, "He is going riding."

"Rupe, tais-toi." Jack said heading to the stables. He was not coming back this time.

"Well, we are going to have to chase down my son to do it." Phillipe said to join. He was turning bright red. He lead John out to the stables.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Scarlette began to tut at the noise of the whole family splitting apart because of this. Heading over to Rupe she smiled, "I think I have a way of fixing this, mon petité frére..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm

(rupe was the older twin)

"And what is that?" Rupe asked.

Jack had reached his beloved brown horse, and jumped, he would be going bare back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

(It was either spanish or french or Russian, I would've took latin anytime though...lucky...)
Char: I let myself be led to the stables and into a carriage.
"We'll meet you ther Phillipe." My father called out.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Phillipe nodded, and jumped on his own grey horse. "Rupert, come your helping too."

Rupe reluctantly jumped on his black horse with a white main.

Jack was racing through the streets of the city. Rupert and his father were on his tale.

"Jack, act your age." Phillipe said.

Jack stopped, he hated being told he was immature. He allowed Rupe and Phillipe to lead his horse to the church which wasn't that far away.

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm

(russian? The most exotic thing we got was italian and it didn't run because not enough people opted for it so it was either germen french or spanish)

"You and Sapphire marry," she giggled, holding onto her brother, "I can't, they're no men other than the father for me..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Char: I was led into the church, propelled forward by my maman.
"Father, we have come to unite two young people in the way of marriage. Can you please asist us?" John asked the priest.
(Russian won't run with the same problem. Italiano, I would love to learn it!)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next