Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 am

"Ok, so what just happened?" asked the confused girl.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 23 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 am

"Well obviously my bastard father, has claimed that I have been kidnapped. I swear I will kill him one day." Gabe said tensing up. "I bet that story is airing all over the country too. I bet he did out of retaliation to our little fight earlier." Gabe breathed. "God damnit."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 am

"Welll, since you're over 18, he can't really make you come with him and if he bothers you, you can fille harrasment charges." she stated.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 am

"True. Why does he care all of a sudden though. Its not like he has even been in my life before. He traveled the goddamn country doing gun shows for crying out loud." Gabe was a bit upset and was trying to calm down. He then glanced at the picture of his brother. Where are you when I need you, Ron?
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:50 am

Nikki nodded and sat down beside him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 am

Gabe looked at her, "You're the only good thing in my life right now." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 am

She blushed brightly and hugged him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 am

He smiled, thankful for her hug.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 am

She didn't know how long they sat there for in silence.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 am

Gabe scratched his head wanted to walk around. But know it was a bad idea.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 am

Nikki risked a look up and realized she was a mere inches from him. She unknowingly felt herself lean forward and kiss him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 am

Gabe kissed her back, being rough but gentle she was a fragile little rose, and he didn't want her to break.

(double meaning i shock myself sometimes LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 am

(Wow, that's awesome.) Nikki slowly wrapped her arms around him, her heart thumping like mad.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 am

Gabe put his hands on her cheeks, noticing how careful she was with his back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 am

She kept his cut in mind, being sure never to place her hands near the cut or sore spots, she put one hand on his shoulder and the other around behind his neck.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 pm

"You shouldn't be doing this guys..." Libs voice whispered as Freedom had her lock-pick in the lock trying to fiddle it open.
"Here," Just pushed past his sister and smirked, taking a few steps back, "We did experience in the police."
With a wink, he kicked down the door with a loud slam, anyone would have heard it in the house.
"I was going for more the silent touch to get in, anyway he'll be on his jog right now. Sometimes he rides his...bike?"
She stopped when she saw the pair in each others arms, hers now folded, tutting slightly as they jumped. Then she saw his back.
"What the f*ck happened?!" she walked over and looked at them, "I go away for a few days and I see you with a Rose, your dad wanting to see you because you've been kidnapped, I was told by Oli, and that you've been swiped by Lance! The 'L' shape is his thing..."
She stood there as she shook her head, her confused Lib and cheering Just was in the doorway together.
"And I've got really bad news: Roses are trying to start a war because this girl is missing! The only reason I didn't get done was because I had Justice and Liberty, which can be a guy's name by the way," she smiled at Lib for his silent nod of thanks, "What the hell are we gonna do?!"
She looked at the pair with sheer rage on her face; p*ssed wasn't a strong enough word for it.
"Free, so you are in the Guns?" Just rose a brow as she grumbled.
"Yeah, so what? What are gonna do about it, eh?" the worst side of her coming out; being bi-polar could be utter hell sometimes.
"We're pulling you out! Gangs aren't anything you wanna get into!" he snapped and grabbed her shoulder, "You're coming back to England!"
Lib rolled his eyes and split the bickering twins up, looking at Freedom was slight concern in his eyes.
"Look, we just don't want you to get hurt, eh?" he took her chin as she broke a tear, instantly putting her arms around him.
"So glad that you're back..." she whispered as she stroked the back of his head slightly, her eyes delving into his now-moist shoulder.
"And me? My idea," the older twin shrugged and smiled at the Gun 'n' Rose, "You may need to get a new back door though..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Nikki blinked at liberty
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 pm

"Yep, every one loves the younger sensitive twin," Just rolled his eyes and looked at the girl, "So, how far did you get?"
He had no courtesy for others, mainly that of the female kind.
"Now, Free, come on, you'll be fine," he took her under the chin again with a smirk, "Okay?"
She managed a nod before looking at the girl and the boss.
"You're still gonna have to sort this out, y'know?" her tone was serious and to the point.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:30 pm

She nodded, standing up. "I guess it'd be better if I go back.." she said, her eyes sad.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm

"No, they have spies out there; they see you coming from here they're gonna suspect right and have a good reason to attack. To do this we need to not give them a situation to do so, plus, you two together is gonna mess this up big time," the footsteps wandered off of her brothers leaving the three in peace...kinda, "But you guys! Why the hell did you do this?! It's stupid and ridiculous!"
She sighed and took the arm of the sofa as a seat, muttering to herself about various things.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 pm

She looked at Gabe. She really had no clue why.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm

"Because I can do ever the hellI want. And the L thing was an accident because I turned, it wasn't really a swipe either." Gabe said he stood up, fury running off him. "What the hell do you think gives you the right to break in here? And the Roses are not planning to attack us, lets just get that straight right now."

Gabe was pissed. "Nikki, you're not going anywhere." He shot the three intruders glances of pure hatred.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Nikki blinked and put a hand on his shoulder. "Just...calm down." she said softly. "I'm not going anywhere." she promised.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

"You expect me to calm down, when three people barge into my home unexpected?" He asked looked at her, trying to be understanding. He turned back to the three, "I can make so you all wish you had never joined this gang." He said. "God damnit."He said under his breath.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:48 pm

"Because I saw the news! I was actually worried that we'd be losing you! Carelessness is gonna be the downfall of the gang Gabe! You go off breaking rules, shooting people in the foot then that's just going to f us up! And all because of her..." she stood and matched his fury, her cheeks turning red with rage, "I don't even know why I bother! I should have just jumped off that ruddy cliff!"
Stepping back, she shook her head whilst her gaze folded to the floor.
"I thought you were honestly better than that Gabe, Oli lost his trust but I tried to keep it strong and then you do this? Typical."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Nikki looked down, avoiding their gazes. Was that true? Had she caused all this trouble?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next