Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

5 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 am

Nikki looked up and quickly ran out.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 14 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am

Gabe slammed the door shut. "Let's go he said, getting his car keys."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 am

She nooded and fllowed him. She hadn't meant to mess with the stuff. She looked at her feet, not having the courage to talk for fear of angering him more.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am

He held the door open for her, and when she got in he slammed it shut. He got in on his side, shut the door, and started the car. He pressed the petal hard. Not saying a word.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am

She kept her mouth shut in a fine like. Why'd she been so stupid as to go where she shouldn't have? Stupidest mooveof her life.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am

The car came to a stop at a stop light. Gabe closed his eyes, as if trying to stop himself from crying.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am

Nikki winced wondering if she should speak but didn't just yet. It'd been her fault. Not a good idea to dig yourself in more trouble.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am

Gabe opened his eyes, as the light turned green, the car went forward. He refused to look at her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am

She looked down at the floorboard again. "I-I'm sorry..." she said softly after some time.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am

"Why?" He asked. "Why even go in their?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am

She shook her head. "I don't know. I wasn't thinking about it. I guess I was just being stupid..." she said not looking up.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am

The stopped at another stop light. He looked at her, "You got that right." He said coldly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 am

She flinched but didn't say anything.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am

He turned back his eyes on the road. He drove to the front of her house. "At least now you know. I know how you feel." He said waiting for her to get out of the car.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am

She nodded and grabbed her clothes and climbed out, dreading goiing to face her mother and her mother's fiance. She closed the door and turned towards her house.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 am

Gabe made sure she got in safely, although he had no reason too when she was inside. He sped off, looking for the nearest cliff.

(i gots to go. bye)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 am

Nikki walked inside and set her bags down. (Ditto bye)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:46 am

Freedom sighed, her legs swinging over the edge of the cliff; this place had cured her fear of heights, below was the long drop to the Freeda Falls, the long spouting waterfall next to her.
Shifting the guitar on her lap, she strummed it; at least this one was in tune. Placing her hands on the frets, she looked out to the sight infront of her, the sun bright in the noon sky.
"I look around me, and all I seem to see, is people going nowhere, expecting sympathy..." she remembered the words as she strummed, the words slipping endlessly off the end of her tongue like they were her own.
Walkers walked past, all looking at the girl; she was past the safety tape, maybe a good ten metres but she didn't care, it was only the odd old person nagging their spouse to go get the suicidal-looking girl from sliding off the edge.
"'Afternoon," the guy from the hospital walked past, a labradoodle on the end of the lead, "But what are you doing out there?!"
Freedom shivered as he heard that shrilly voice, something that she wished that she didn't have to hear again. At this moment she was thinking of leaping off of the edge right now.
"You're not going to jump are you?" his voice was worried.
"No, I'm thinking..." she shook her head and looked down to the lush pool below.
"Thinking about doing it? Don't! You have your whole life ahead of you!" his hand moved out as he slipped through.
"No! I came here to think about things which means I want to be left alone. Now!" she looked around, her amber eyes blazing beneath her fringe, "Just leave me be!"
"Okay, stressy!" he smiled as he slipped back out, "We'll meet each other again!"
With that he walked off, the labradoodle happily running along.
"Great. I have a geeky stalker!" she looked down and sighed, "And I might jump... What would Gabe do?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Nikki rolled her eyes as her mother spewed insults at her. "Whatever. I'm out." she growled and walked out again.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Growling she hopped into her car and sped away to the nearest bar.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Gabe went to a pub, fully prepared to drink away his sorrows. It wouldn't be long before the questions came out.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Nikki stormed in and instantly ordered the strongest drink they had in stock. "Give me something that'll knock me on my rump.." she growled, clearly angry.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Gabe heard her voice. "God damnit. Get me a Guinness." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Nikki threw back her drink sighing
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

After a minute or so Gabe was handed his Guinness. He took a sip staring at Nikki, his eyes piercing through the air.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Nikki felt his gaze on her but didn't look his way. "What?" she asked, staring at the wall behind the bar.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next