Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 am

"D-Don't be s-sorry. I'm just th-thankful s-someone's helping m-me." She whispered, voice weaker.

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Secrets : A OnexOne Roleplay

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 am

Getting closer I realized which clinic this was. Great... A doctor came out and recognized me, "Rejain! What in gods name did you do this time?"
I looked at the girl, then back to the doctor, "Shut up and help her please. I think she might have Amnesia, and possibly other things. I found her cuddled up under a lamp, looks like she found out what the street can do to a pretty face."
"Alright, Alright. Hush up, I'll help her, but you owe me this time." He held his hands out for me to switch her to his arms.
"Yea whatever." Before I gave her to him I said, "I stay with her though."
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:33 pm

She saw a man trying to take her away and something flashed in her head. She whimpered, almost like she remembered something. "D-Don't touch m-me." Without realizing it, her eyes went from blue to light reddish pink. But because it was dark, no one could tell.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm

I sighed after being startled, I hadn't expected that. "Just go setup let me take her up there."
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 pm

She whimpered, tears falling. She didn't know what had just happened but she didn't like the doctors.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 pm

I followed the man to a room with a bed. "I'll be right back I need to go get clearance to use the supplies." I just ignored him as he walked off. I laid her onto the bed and grabbed the doctors rolling chair.
"So you don't remember anything?" I asked her.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I shook my head, trying to push the pain away. It worked only a little. "Nothing. I-I don't know who I am, where I am, or what happened to me.."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

"Well is there a name you'd like to be called until you can remember yours?" I asked her. I was trying to make her at least feel comfortable being here, would make it much easier if I could address her by something. Then again I didn't want to get used to a name and then have to change it later on. I was so confused...
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know..." I tried to think.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 pm

I smiled looking down. Atleast she was honest about something, I would have said bob or something. Trying to joke with her I said, "Well I suppose I can keep calling you girl then. But it might become your permanent name."
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 pm

I laughed a little then winced. It hurt but at least he was trying to help me out. "What about....N-Nia?"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 pm

"What about just Nia... I don't want to take a year trying to pronounce it." I was still trying to joke with her, but oddly hoping she wouldn't laugh. Nia would do great, there was no way in hell I'd remember that any longer then 20 minutes, so I wouldn't become attached to the name.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I nodded a little, wincing. The pain attacked me. "O-Ow."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

The doctor from earlier walked back in with a tray of supplies. "Obviously she has more trust for you, so if you want to clean the wounds be my guest. After that I can easily use a couple words to heal her."

To think... I actually owe him for this? "Up to her."
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"J-Just make the pain g-go away." I say weakly, grimacing. It hurt.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 pm

"You heard her." I smiled at him. But he returned my smile with a look of hatred. He grabbed a black bottle and a cloth from the tray.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:31 am

I wondered what the person meant by using a couple words to heal me.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 am

The doctor poured a bit of the liquid from the bottle onto the cloth. He gently rubbed the wounds clean. Then he held his hands together as if he were praying and said, "Mithilian Ithilia." He spread his hands above her body and slowly the wounds began to close up. "Nothing I can do about the amnesia, so that'll have to do."
"Whatever." I said to him, then continued, "You'll have it Sunday." Putting a pleased look on his face he began to walk out of the room.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 am

My eyes had widened. What the hell!? "W-What did he just do?" I whispered.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 am

I sighed. "No clue... No one knows what the hell that is. Some sort of magic I would think, but he denies it. All I know about it is it works... To an extent at least." I thought about the last time I brought someone here. "It may still hurt a little, but that will prevent any infections, and stop any bleeding, inside or out." I looked down. How the hell am I going to get it by Sunday...? I asked myself.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 am

I blinked then nodded. "What's your name?" I asked. That way I could probably find out where I am.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 am

"Rejain. Rejain Opalis." I replied.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:04 am

I blinked, it was different than a regular name like, Sam or John but never the less it was a cool name. "It's a cool name." I say, smiling. "And. I wanted to thank you for helping me. I don't know what happened though, which sucks."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:14 am

"Hmpf... Doesn't matter what happened, your safe. Their time will come, whoever did this to you." I sighed. "If you want to report it to police, I can't be there with you."
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 am

I frowned then nodded understanding. "It wont matter. They'll want to know who I am and what happened and I obviously don't remember anything."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 am

"Thats the long way." I sighed. "All the technology they have today, they'd send you to a rehabilitation camp for about a week to try to help you get your memory back. THEN they'd ask all their pathetic useless questions." Believe me I know the process I finished the sentence in my head.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next