Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Falling... They're all falling... EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Falling... They're all falling... EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Falling... They're all falling... EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Falling... They're all falling... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Falling... They're all falling...

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Falling... They're all falling... Empty Falling... They're all falling...

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Brilliant lights filled the sky, as if millions of shooting stars were crashing to earth in magnificent things of beauty. But behind this beauty was only suffering, these “shooting stars” were not what they appeared to be to the naked eye, especially a human’s naked eye, they were creatures of beauty falling from grace and into humanity. These “shooting stars” were angels that were falling from heaven and to earth. The guardians of heaven were falling to the place of demons and creatures humans could never have imagined existed. After a week of attempting to get used to being on earth, their abilities still intact and the ability to communicate through thoughts still there they are bumbling about without wings. Guardian angels, who have been protecting humans since the angels were born, have found a few and decided to take them under their wings. Other "mythical" creatures have appeared and have been helping the fallen angels as well.
But there are some who want the death of the angels, one corrupt angel has teamed up with the demons on earth. And more importantly the king of Hell. The corrupt angel's name is unknown, the angel preferring to be in a shroud of darkness when it comes to their identity.

~~

Please introduce your character with at least one paragraph about them while the angels were falling, what they were thinking, feeling, seeing, hearing, what they looked like and what they look like afterwards. As usual include their name, age, gender and creature/angel/demon/species. Not everyone is going to be or has to be an angel or a demon! But please someone be the king of hell or the corrupted angel.
Thank you!

~~

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Falling... They're all falling... Empty Re: Falling... They're all falling...

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:27 am

I really hoped someone would join this...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 am

Hmm. Does the king of hell specifically have to be Lucifer/Satan? I'll join, just not sure if I want to be the king or just a demon ^^.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Nope, he does not have to be satan/lucifer! I would love for you to join!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 pm

YEEE~ Okay give me a little while to piece together an intro Smile
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Okay! take all the time you need!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Please introduce your character with at least one paragraph about them while the angels were falling, what they were thinking, feeling, seeing, hearing, what they looked like and what they look like afterwards. As usual include their name, age, gender and creature/angel/demon/species. Not everyone is going to be or has to be an angel or a demon! But please someone be the king of hell or the corrupted angel.

Lokori sat on a bench on the earth planet, near midnight he watched these stars fall from the sky. As the first one hit the ground, he stood. Your savior has betrayed you. As I told you he would, the day you became an angel. These thoughts brought themselves through his mind. He began walking towards where this one had landed, "It's time for a second chance, but I will not give you a third." He said aloud, but no one was there to receive the words. His instinct told him exactly where to go to find this new, fallen angel.

~~I hope this is good enough ^^" not exactly my standard entry card style lol.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 pm

mememme gimme a bit tho- need to write something up that's good.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I'll think about it...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:41 pm

thanks so much guys!!! Accepted Freedom!! Thank you for joining!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm

She was falling, that was all she knew, not the the sheer wonder of flying but that horrible weightless fall that sat in your stomach. She curled herself into a ball, tightly, trying to block out the whistling air and terror that caused her heart to thump in her throat. She wasn't supposed to be falling.
Why was she falling?
Her tears slipped off her face like backwards rain, the sky pushing her pale body down, hair being pulled about like red ribbons around a maypole.
She loved that celebration.
Pretty girls in dresses, handsome boys dancing, the flowers, the smiling... the joy.
A sad smile crossed her lips.
She would have loved to see that in person.
Joy whimpered as the ground grew nearer.

Anna Louise groaned into the fabric of her jacket. She had missed her mark and now, as fucking punishment, she had to sleep on the upper world. She hated it.
Sure, humans were all cutsie and naive and she could have easily just persuaded her way into a house but of course her superior thought it'd be a laugh to put her out on the streets and powerless.
Yeah, it was a real laugh.
The bench was wonderfully cold and hard and she bet that she was probably gonna contract some strange human disease from it without her regular power.
What a prick.
She missed one target, one fucking target and she was instantly dropped to the level of some newbie idiot grunt. She was a fucking high level demoness, she practically did everything for her boss, she was the only one who did any work. Sloth just fucked around, Wrath was always throwing a damn temper tantrum, she was the only one who actually did any work.
Bright lights caught her eyes, pulling her from her grumbling, beautiful pure souls descending to the ground.
Oh. This was interesting.
She got up and quickly jogged to the closest one to fall, a wolfish grin filling her face. Oh yes.
This was perfect.

(Okie Gifty- One you be fabu- two this okay? I made two, went for opposites, I thought it'd make it more even for your charrie- I can shift either one to be a boy if ya want and change things around- but dis good?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 am

( One- thank you love!!! Two- It's perfect!!! Thank you so much for joining you don't know how happy it makes me!
oh and three- for anyone who is worried if this will go religious I will try in all my power to not make it so! If ANYTHING is bothering you I WILL change it immediately. Please do not worry about approaching me with the problem, I am adjustable, and accepting so anything at all that is bothering you will be delt with and fixed! )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 am

Caleb was a guardian angel, he looked up to his brethren as they fell from their places in heaven, the inability to cry held back tears but the emotion of strong pain and sorrow was filling his heart. When finally confusion met him, he was not falling, his wings were not becoming weaker, he was not unable to fly, his angelic properties were still in place. Still confused he began to fly towards the nearest angel who was falling, silently sending a message to Sebastian, the one he guarded, to meet him at the coordinate he was heading to. The ability to hear, to feel, the pain, the cries, as the angels fell from heaven was tearing away hope from the poor guardian angel's heart.

Sebastian was with a friend, a lizard hybrid as a matter of fact, him being a shapeshifter, and a classy one at that, showed up well dressed as always and ready to win the bet. When the sky began to light up in thousands of falling stars a sharp pain seized him. Something was wrong with Caleb. Explaining to Kile, his friend, he ran out gasping for air as tears rolled down his face, his spiked up blonde hair sweeping back in the wind, the pain and sorrow from Caleb was going straight to Sebastian's mind. The coordinates appeared in his mind as well as a picture of the place and he shifted into a horse as soon as he was out of the city. Galloping now he met Caleb as he hovered over one of his fallen companions.

Angela wasn't sure of anything but one thing, she had been in heaven but now she was burning, or more specifically, her angelic-ness was burning out of her. A fallen angel was not useless though, as a matter of fact they kept their powers and were able to communicate with other angels, even the one who didn't fall, and they could still only be killed with a demon's blade. A rare thing but something that was not uncommon amongst higher up demons. Gulping she closed her eyes as her desperate attempt to flap her wings failed. Her thirteen year old looking face crumpled with sadness and frustration, although she looked young Angela was in fact the third oldest angel, one of the most powerful, one who was in charge, and despite being tiny, fragile looking, youthful and innocent appearing, she was one of the most dangerous angels alive. But she was still falling, why? Why was she falling? Looking at the light trail she left in the sky for a second she closed her eyes as she hit the ground, what was left of her tattered wings making a disgusting breaking sound as she landed, blood began spilling from her back and arms. The wounds would heal in an hour or two but the broken wings was something she couldn't fix. Not easily anyways. Looking up she saw as hundreds of thousands of her comrades fell as well.
Why was this happening? Had they all fallen from their grace? How? Or was this because one angel broke the first rule ever created?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 am

(Would it be okay to start? Or should we wait and see if OTD is going to hop in too?)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 am

Feel free to start Smile I'm gonna decide if I still wanna join -- is it okay if I jump in later if I do?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:21 am

It is completely fine to jump in later if you do want to join!!! No problem at all!!!

Yes we can start! I kinda gave the intro in my posting of my characters.. But I'll retype it!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 am

The demon king Lokori approached the same angel which Caleb had now sent his friend to. His grey hair drew down to the sides, parting around his face. So here's the first one. He thought to himself arriving at an open park, with an injured angel near a lamppost at the edge of it. He looked up to see the other angels falling to the earth, leaving streaks of white and grey behind them.
"Beezle, Annice, I summon thee to my side." He yelled, and immediately two more demons appeared. A fair skinned girl demon with crimson hair, and deep blue eyes, and a purely pale demon who's eyes and hair were shrouded by the cloak he wore. Additionally a reaper appeared next to the male demon.
"Yes, Master?" They both said near in unison.
The Demon King turned to them now, "Send word to all reapers, they are to return to hell immediately, and send word to all demons. . . Kill. All. Angels." He told them. A hissing sound came from the Reaper that appeared next to the male, and as if he was speaking in a different tounge, Lokori replied. "Many of the angels that are here now are too powerful for reapers. They aren't the average grunts we banish everyday." With those words, a black flamed sword appeared in Lokori's hand as he turned to the injured angel, and began a slow walk towards it. All but the repear, who vanished immediately, remained in observance.

(I hope this is okay ^^")
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 am

Angela got up as she felt the presence of something powerful and dark near her. Looking at Lokori she grimaced and sped up her healing, her long braid draping over her shoulder being pushed back as a gust of wind whipped towards her.
" Lokori." she growled as the wounds closed up, all of her injuries healing except her wings. Weakly she used the wind to push back Sebastian who had turned into a tiger and was feebly trying to stand between the King of Hell and the recently fallen angel.
" You're mine to fight" her voice was strained with pain, the newly felt pain she had never felt before. It hurt, it actually hurt. She didn't have time to be speculative.
A white and red sword seemed to appear out of nowhere when in fact it actually was simply made of wind.

Caleb flew in and landed behind Angela before blinking, she was one of the four original angels. Royalty in an angel's eyes. His eyes widened when she procured the angelic blade of the air. A demon killing blade. Also a blade that could kill angels. It was half demon blade half angel blade. One of the rarest weapons around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:07 am

"Beezle, Annice, rid us of these nuisances. Leave that one for me though." He pointed to Angela. A blast came from beezle's location as another sword appeared in his hands, as well as a powerful gust of wind came from Annice as another sword appeared. Both began to run to the side and put themselves in a threatening location for the other two.

Beezle being Lokori's right hand, and Annice his wife. The highest ranks of hell were now assembled in this one location, massive dark energy formed a wall of complete anguish, so harsh that only the strongest of angels could resist it. Lokori took a step towards Angela, and moved his sword to a battling stance. "I'll give you a chance to betray your vows, Angela." He spoke her name as if they'd met before, but in reality, the sword she held was what told him who she was. "You won't be the first." He grinned taking another step closer to her.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am

Joy opened her eyes to pain and the feeling of fear, chunks of burning dirt covered her once pristine white dress.
She whimpered, curling tighter until voices rang in her head.
The cries of her sisters and brothers.
She grimaced.
Once voice stood out, she could hear it's defensive tone, it was preparing for battle.
Weakly, Joy began to sit up,her limb shaking, her throat felt raw from her screams when falling but now she struggled to speak to the blurred figures in her sight.
"Help...."

Ana Louiese slid straight into a giant mess of high angels and higher demons. Lokori's call echoing in her bones and pulling her close.
Oh, the absolute dark of the night filled her with elation as she sauntered over to the scene.
"So... We're getting this party started? Sorry.. I'm late..." She purred, dark red lips curving into a grin.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:43 am

Caleb nodded to Sebastian sending the message to his ward to help the angel that had fallen near by.

Angela knew she couldn't take on the King of Hell by herself, she wasn't an idiot, but she could at least hold him off until the others could run, fight, or they could all escape. Since there was no King or Queen of Heaven, it was pretty much run by a series of many angels running different offices, all the high up angels together could take on the King Of Hell and possibly take him down but she couldn't alone. Especially injured. It was not her day.

Sebastian shifted into a horse again, laying down next to the fallen angel so she could climb onto his back easily enough so he could get her away. He knew Caleb was not made for fighting, but, as a guardian angel, he had to. This fight could mean the end of Caleb if he was falling. If not, Sebastian had nothing to worry about. Whinnying to the girl he was trying to help he tried to watch for any attacking demons.

(( i'll be making a demon soon, just working on his profile))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 am

Lokori stepped forward again, "Are you declining my offer sweetheart?"  He joked in a growling voice.  The black flame around his sword seemed to start growing in strength as he approached the angel, as if it was adjusting for her strength level.

Beezle and Annice moved slowly towards Caleb, not making any offensive actions but just trying to push him away from the fight, and move between Angela and the other two.  They honestly had no reason to try and fight these two, their power levels told that a weaker demon could easily be sent to capture and kill at a later time, eliminating the Angel elites was their primary objective.

I give you one last chance.  You are all but a mortal right now.  Hear me out, and I'll let you go free. Lokori offered.

(Hope this improves a little. Sorry again :/)

Last edited by Freedom_Elite on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am

( Its a bit too godmodling... Plus she is one of the first angels ever 'born' so she would be about as strong as him, just a bit weaker since she is injured.. Would you mind if reapers were just ruled by 'death' who is neutral in the fights, he just collects the souls... )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 am

(Ah, I must have missed that part x.x. Uh let me put a few edits in, Sorry.)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 am

( I'm sorry for any trouble! I just don't want to give any one person too much power so this RP doesn't end in like five posts...)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next