Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Jinmio, a steampuk city EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Jinmio, a steampuk city

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jinmio, a steampuk city Empty Jinmio, a steampuk city

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 am

In another land there is magic and technology combined, they call it steampunk here, but there it is just the present. The land's name is Fairrow, a beautiful land of copper, and other metals, a land of magic people who have formed into groups known as the Magic Guilds, each has its own name, each gets into fights with the other, each can be friends and take jobs on with each other, but now is the time to move, to move to the neighboring land of Jinmio, a land of metal and machines but a land that has no magic. During the move the guilds have shifted, friends have formed thus bringing people from one guild to another.

~~~~~~~

We start off the story in the airship bringing three of the most powerful guilds, King Heart, Jeweled Fairy, and Black Mage, to their new home. Your character will be in either of these three but can join another guild once the RP goes on, at anytime they can change guilds actually! There are more guilds but those won't be in this RP much, they will only be mentioned.

~~~~~~~

Magic: There are many types of magic and I will only go over a few in this world, almost anything can be magic as long as there is an ability attached to it. Like dancing could be magic as it creates an illusion and the directed opponent.

Elemental magic: The basics, fire, water, air, and earth… you know the drill… but there is also lightning connected to fire, ice connected to water, plant connected to earth and weather connected to air but all different abilities.

Dragon magic: A VERY RARE type of magic only three people in all the guilds possess this magic. They are connected to the elements but usually have special abilities as well.
If you would like to be dragon magic please PM me and I will assign your character an ability. Yes that means you must fill out the form to my liking and have the correct personality traits for the ability that I find suits them best. Sorry but I think it would be better suited this way.

Possetion magic: Magic that comes from the usage of magical items, which enhance your magic ability such as; magical rings with properties such as fire magic and such. Or Zodiac keys which call upon the celestial stars to fight for ( or with ) you.

There are many more types of magic, please don’t repeat abilities, please follow my rules, please allow me to accept your character before you start RPing.

~RULES~

1. Please follow the rules above.
2. Please make your cahracters as detailed as possible, description of their appearance and their personalities. I hate when people list them because that doesn’t describe them much. I like to get to know characters, not just a list…
3. Biographies can be very important to develop your character in your mind, please don’t put TBRPd
4. Remember this is steampunk, as well as a magic RP
5. Please try not to get into fights between writers….
6. Thank you for reading the whole thing!
7. Have Fun!!

Character Sheets

Name:
Nickname: ( if any)
Personality:
Bio:
Magic Type:
Other:

~~My Characters~~

Name: Indigarria
Nickname: Indigo
Guild: Jeweled Fairy
Appearance: White hair that is short hand hags to the top of her shoulders, it spikes out slightly and has one long strand of black hair in the front that hangs to her waist. She has white skin as well, a blue tattoo of a line that spirals down her arm from her shoulder to the back of her hand. Her eyes are golden, her hair hanging into it slightly. Her face is very feminine and her eyes are quite large.
Personality: A very sweet girl who can also be as controlling as an ox. Her personality can overpower people because she looks so feminine and girly but she really can be harsh and mean when you hurt people she cares about. Very protective and very powerful, a bad combination when she gets mad due to her short fuse. When she needs her rest she crashes and gets very angry, at times.
Bio: Dragons are considered gods in these lands, she was born on the lands, like any dragon is, and will remain there until she has aged enough to be considered a god. She has been with the guild since she was two years old.
Magic Type: She isn’t a dragon magic type, she is a dragon.
Other:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Jinmio, a steampuk city Empty Re: Jinmio, a steampuk city

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Name:Mackenzie Ghost
Nickname: Mack
Guild: Engine
Appearance:
About average height, 5"11, with spikey auburn hair that usually sits under a hat of some sorts, he has an affinity for hats. He has green eyes and a smattering of freckles across his face, which is  rather sharp but with a boyish sort of look. Built lean, rather like a runner and tends to wear suits, three piece but missing the blazer and opting only for the vest, button up and slacks, the sleeves rolled up in a casual sort of manner. At his hip he has his lovely leather belt that holds a whole manner of keys, and other magical items that could be of use.
Personality: He's a bubbly character, rather fond of innuendos and flirting although a tad bit squeamish when it comes to actual relationships. Tends to form bromances with people, regardless of gender and those are whom are part of his friend group. Is quite easy going, although once angry he get rather... dangerous. Rather boyish, actually, maturity is not a fun thing for him.
Bio: He's a regular old Joe who grew up with a ma and pa down in the city, they owned a little resturant and he lived rather nicely for his whole childhood. He had the knack for identifying magical objects and the curiosity to keep them, tucking them away into pockets or boxes for another time. It wasn't before long that he learned how to master most of his collection(he likes to collect things_, learning to fight as well as use them for fun. He joined a Guild randomly one day, they were offering free hats(he loves hats) and he thought 'why not?'
Magic Type:Possession
Other:Has various collections, magical objects and hats being the largest though he also has a rather impressive pocket swatch and bow tie collection as well. His fork collection is rather extensive as well.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:47 pm

(( thanks for joining! I hope more people join...))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:57 pm

((Yeah- it looks like fun Very Happy.. by any chance.. is this inspired by Fairytail?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:36 am

(( yes, yes it is))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:35 am

Of course other people'll join. And by other people, I mean me! Very Happy

Name: Rebecca Smitt
Nickname: No! If you call her Becky, Becca, Becs or any nickname, she will slap you. Hard.
Guild: Black Mage
Appearance: At 5"8, Rebecca is about or just above average height. Her hair is mahogany and falls in neat waves, although the majority of the time she pins it back to stop it from getting in her deep brown eyes, one which flicker red when she's angry or simply annoyed. Her face is quite square and angular, her skin is slightly tanned with a slight glow to it. Typically, she wears dark tighter-fitting clothes; tight leather-looking trousers and some sort of blouse and waist-coat, all so that she doesn't accidentally set herself on fire...again. Because of that incident that happened when she was twelve, the majority of Rebecca's right arm and side of her torso is burnt and disfigured, hence why she always wears a fingerless glove on that hand which she never takes off in front of people.
Personality: Rebecca comes off as a rather cold and uncaring person at times, only thinking for herself and her own interest, but actually, she is a rather nice person underneath the pout. She likes to be in control of situations rather than following a leader, and having a terrible one can irritate her. Many thing do irritate her, actually, and can make her snap. Despite that, as it was said, she can have a laugh and a poke at things when she's in the right mood, and she has been known to aid younger guild members in training magic. Just, if she ever needed to kill to protect someone she likes or even herself, she will do it. She can and will switch off her emotions and do it. Don't ever forget that.
Bio: Rebecca, from a rather young age, had been training in the art of magic. Her father was rather strict on that sort of thing and expected her to be the best. Her mother disappeared when she was about five, all without a trace, leaving her father in tatters. She didn't know whether she ran off, was kidnapped or what exactly, however, just a couple of years later, her father remarried to some shopowner with the ugliest face in the world. Until then, he was attentive, caring, making sure that she learnt all that she could, but then he forgot about her. He began living with this new woman, having a baby and the like. Even when she had the incident which scarred her for life, her father just called her a "stupid girl" and spat at her. Rebecca forced herself to leave the family house and go travelling just a while after her thirteenth birthday where she stumbled across the Black Mage guild who took her in and looked after her. Ever since she has been focusing on her skills rather than getting bogged down in her past. And that's basically that.
Magic Type: Elemental -- mostly Fire, however, she is trying to learn Air with use of her mother's old magic locket she stole from her father before she left home
Other: She looks simply brilliant in a top hat!...but doesn't own one, unfortunately

(Of there's any problems, feel free to say! I don't mind tweaking).
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:25 pm

(( Thats great! I'd just like to add, if she is able to master Air as well she will be using all her magic on two different elements which is rather exhausting for mages, keep that in mind! ^^ Thank you so much for joining! I was almost ready to give up on this.... :/ But I am a bit impatient of a person, so...))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Name: Takiru
Nickname: Taki if you are a close friend
Guild: King Heart
Appearance: Short spiked up blonde hair, it seems to stand up on its own but now and then lays down flat as if resting for a while. He has clear green eyes that are a mix of light and dark green, when his hair lies flat it falls into those eyes slightly. He is tall and muscular, fairly good looking, and he knows he is. He wears a black tank top with thick black pants that he can work on machines without getting ripped or anything. A pair of goggles hang around his neck. His left leg is not real and in fact a prosthetic he made himself.
Personality: A happy dude, he's always smiling ( and drinking). He seems to know what people are thinking but he insists he don't read minds, though people are still cautious about him. He seems carefree but really isn't. He is cautious and knows how to fight.
Bio: He was born to a member of the guild so he raised in the guild pretty much. When one day his mother never came back from a job the Master of the guild took him in, calling him his grandson, and raising him from the age 6 and up.
Magic Type: Metal, he can control it, manipulate it, even create it from earth. He has been perfecting this magic since he was two years old, learning magic right after he could talk and read.
Other:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

(Okie dokie, I'll stick to that! And I know what you mean. It can be a bit disheartening if people don't join after a while Razz This one sounds rather interesting, though. I can't wait to see how it goes!)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:46 pm

(( I can't wait either! I know a general plot but it can go anywhere that we take it really!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 am

(( y'all want to start?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:13 am

(yeaahh)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 am

(Yes please :3 Are we going to have a posting order?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

(( I don't think a posting order will be in use here, so we can just go for it! ))

(( here are the masters of the guilds by the way, the three main guilds at least...

~~THE GUILD LEADERS~~

Name: Hiro
Appearance: He looks about early sixties or late fifties, with grey hair and a short and wrinkly exterior. He has light green eyes that seem to pale with bad news, just like his skin, but brighten whenever he watches over his “ Children” as he calls the guild members. He is not only the founder but the leader who doesn’t intend on retiring anytime soon. He likes to wear a top hat which has a lot of gears on it and seems heavy but it really isn’t.
Guild: Black Mage
Other: He goes by Master Hiro and no one knows his last name.

Name: Red Himinoru
Appearance: A tough looking guy with black hair and black eyes, his hair spikes up and looks dangerously like black knives. He can be a harsh man and plays favourites so severely he even plays it with his sons. He has pale skin which just makes the blackness of his hair and eyes stand out perfectly. Red tattoos over his body, mostly his arms and neck but no one in the guild has seen his bare legs before, some say its due to battle scars so gruesome it can make people retreat immediately. He considers his guild the best of the best due to how picky he is in letting people into his guild.
Guild: King Heart
Other: He goes by Master Red

Name: Kishima Silver
Appearance: Long silver hair that hangs to her knees and bangs that hides her eyes from everyone yet she somehow can see everyone perfectly. No one knows what her eyes look like thus leaving a mysterious aura about her. She has golden skin that is so perfectly golden coloured it seems to be almost like real gold, but not too much so it looks unnatural about her. Very whimsical and the youngest ever guild master to be made a guild master, she is light and a bit airy but don’t doubt her power, she is considered one of the most powerful magicians in all the lands.
Guild: Jeweled Fairy
Other: Master Silver, she likes to go by her last name.))

The guilds were all on the large airship, it was ready to take off and that it did. Slowly rising into the beautiful blue sky it left Fairrow's ground and began its way Jinimio.
Indigo grumbled, her eyes on Master Silver. " Why can't I just fly?" she asked spreading the purple leathery wings out behind her and biting her lip.
" Because," Master Silver began before whacking the young girl on her head, " if you do you really must want the other guilds to find out you're a dragon. The dragon magic users are tough to handle we don't need news of a DRAGON in our guild getting out. Lets keep it to you being a dragon magic user of fire."
Indigo huffed out a sigh and looked down, " Yes Master Silver." She folded her wings back in and put on the jacket, her wings only making a slight bulge on her back due to her ability to shrink them but not able to make them disappear.
" I'm going to walk around, maybe meet up with some friends."
Master Silver nodded and went to meet with the other masters.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Mackenzie Ghost sat, rather precariously, on a railing whilst fiddling with another toy of his, mumbling to himself about this and that.
This was probably one of the reasons most of the other guild members ignored him. Although that did little to stop him from waving at their scowling and/or jeering faces as they shuffled by. It mattered little to him, he had all he needed in life; his magic and his magic objects, and his hats.
He was wearing a rather nice velvet jester hat, the bells tinkling in the breezes. He frowned lightly as a single spring refused to bend into the clockwork.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm

A pair of flickering brown eyes stared down at the disappearing land beneath them behind a thick mahogany curtain of hair. The land which they knew so well was falling further away with every seconds, with every grind of the gears belonging to the great airship. They seemed to be rather happy, however.
It was a new start for Rebecca. A new start in a new land without magic. How would she cope?
Giving a sigh, the girl continued to lean on the railing, surrounded by people doing the same, waving their old home goodbye. Still, she kept to her little bubble, ignoring all of those around her.
Though her ears pricked up to the sound of jingling bells. And it was really beginning to grate on her already.
No, she couldn't lose her temper. She made a promise to herself not to...
All the same, she could have easily said that it was an accident if she burnt the hat off of the young man's head.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Indigo walked into the main floor, where most, if not all, the other guild members were. Wincing at the loud jingling of bells that caught her off guard she came out of her la la land of thought. It had shocked her so much that she tripped over a step and landed face first on the ground, a muffled laughter from people who saw resounding around the very acoustic room. A couple of members from her guild snickered louder and began making jokes softly to one another.

Takiru turned at the sound of a loud thunk, once he saw the girl laying on the floor he pieced the puzzle together to get to the conclusion that she fell over the small step that led into the large belly of the airship. He frowned as she got up and dusted dirt off of her brown skirt and then studied her fluffy white shirt, adjusting the belt around her waist and then the small hat she wore. He didn't move to help her up, despite feeling sorry for her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Mack turned his head, to the loud noise that interrupted his furious tinkering to see a lady brushing herself off, trying to ignore the snickers and stares directed her way.
People were so petty.
He let himself fall back down, hanging off the railing with his legs and continued his work. At least they weren't making fun of him anymore.
His hat continued it's lovely little song, it's bewitched little self hanging onto his head although gravity dictated that it shouldn't.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Rebecca's eyes turned to see what everyone was laughing at. There, in the middle of the floor, a girl around her age was trying to get herself back up again. Right in her ear, a couple of girls were chuckling, sniggering at the poor lamb.
Instinctly, and very secretly, the girl waved a hand, a small flash of light snapping between the gigglers faces. Of course, they jumped, one screamed as the other glared around to see who caused that.
Of course, Rebecca stayed nice and innocent, looking out to the land beneath her.
Slowly, the pair of them began to walk away, allowing the young lady some elbow room and a smile to grow on her lips.
All she had to do was get rid of that hat and she was all fine.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Indigo adjusted the jacket, her eyes flicking around to glare at the people who had been laughing. She had seen, from the corner of her sharp eyes, the snap of light that had caught the gigglers by surprise. Looking around a girl caught her eyes, she looked almost to innocent for her own good. Walking over she affixed a smile to her face and help out a hand, " Hello, I'm Indigo." she said to the girl. The jingling was now in the back of her mind but still annoying her ever so slightly.
Blinking she came back to the present and away from thinking of the jingles, smiling to the girl whom she thought had done the spark.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Mack sat back up after a bit to gauge the mood of the crowd, determining if it had disapated already or not. Within moments he was able to deduce that it had and that the lady who had fallen was no worse for wear than she was pre fall.
All seemed good.
He sighed again.
She was talking nicely with another lady.
Where could he find someone nice to chat to?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Takiru made his way to the interesting guy, the one with the jesters hat, " Hello, you seem interesting to talk to if I don't mind saying that!" the excitement in his voice came from the move and the ability to talk to other members of other guilds instead of being beaten up by them. The obvious limp from his prosthetic leg, which he hid with his pants, made him seem very interesting to others, usually that is.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Rebecca's dark eyes studied the girl, eyeing her up and down quickly to gauge her character. She seemed nice enough. Her smile seemed genuine.
Standing up, she gave a smile and shook her hand quickly, being careful not to linger too long. She tucked the gloved hand in as she folded her arms, making it seem as casual as possible.
"And I'm irritated," she murmured, flickering her gaze over to the jester-hat-wearing-man, "If I burnt that bloody hat off of his head, do you think anyone would think it was me?"
It really was getting to her. Why couldn't he just wear a normal hat, one that wasn't so damn noisy? That Indigo's hat was both cute and silent. She would happily wear that thing herself. His was ugly and loud. She really wanted to, if she could control the Air magic properly, have it fly off of his head and down into the unknown below.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Mack blinked and shrugged, apparently he used up his wish or this man could read minds.
"You do as well, how may I address you?" He asked taking off his hat for a greeting before sliding it back on.
He grinned lightly as he felt it's magic slither over his skin.
It was magicked to stay on no matter what, basically alter gravity so it always felt like he was standing up right.
For those ever moving jesters.
It was one of the coolest hats of his collection, one of his favorites.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Indigo laughed, " Ah so you think that is annoying as well, I'm pretty sure he would be disappointed if you were to burn it off and then maybe his hair would catch fire." glancing over she wondered if her magic would be any good, she could practically smell the magical properties off of the hat and didn't want to risk a fight on an airship, though she knew at least one guild would start a fight sooner or later, she just didn't want to be the reason a fight broke out.
" What's your name?" she asked trying, yet again, to ignore the jingling of the jester hat, and focus on making a friend if that was possible.

" Takiru is my name and metal is my game." He laughed at himself, genuinely enjoying this new move from one land to the other. Truthfully he had always wanted to leave the place where his mother died but he had sworn to stay with the guild, not being able to move until the guild did.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next