Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

K i n g d o m H e a r t s uncoded.

Go down

K i n g d o m  H e a r t s  uncoded. Empty K i n g d o m H e a r t s uncoded.

Post by d r e a m e r Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 am

ONE SKY.
ONE DESTINY.
That's what they say.
It's been so long since I felt the rough grains of sand. The ocean wind. Respired the tangy scent of nature. Felt the sun kiss my skin. My lips part to open my doors of breath. I missed it all. It's been days. Years. Decades. Centuries since the beginning of my line was born. The day I was told I was going to die. You think that with that information I would cry, but I looked death in the eye and told it I wasn't afraid. I was born and made to protect the timeline. So it was worth the risk. Being blessed by my Goddess was no problem. She was fading away. If she did the world would truly fall into entropy. The gate to the unseen realm would open and we would all die. So I took my blessing seriously and put myself to good use every sixteen, seventeen, years. Eighteen if I got lucky. The future in my eyes is hard and bumpy ahead, but I knew how it would end. If I spoke of it, I could accidently rewrite history with an accidental slip of the tongue. Seeing the future takes a great toll on the body. Slowly I fade away, quickly I return. How can this be? The chosen ones...They can save the future, the timeline. How can I ever find them at this rate...
The waves crashed against the smooth rock, causing the water to smack and splash the air, it was almost alive. As if it was breathing. Going out and in.
I threw my Time Keeper into the sand, the ocean spray embracing it with its strong winds blew sand grains over my bare legs as I stood there looking over the reflection of the sun in the water. This Island was so empty now...why was I here? Am I dreaming? I could be... I gave up on reality quite a few times, but then again this Island has been truly abandoned for a while. The chosen ones adventures still have their long ways to go. I kneeled down and touched the sea foam with my fingers and shivered. The water was ice cold. I liked it.
Suddenly overhead it was cloudy...and the waves were still. Too still... Thunder rolled overhead and the clouds turned a dark purple filled with lightning. I stood back up, a million thoughts ran through my mind in the space of a single heart beat. The little hairs on the back of my neck rising just as fast as my fear.
"Xehanort."
"You certainly are a bright one, Seeress."
I turned around to see all twelve speaking in.unision to me. My eyes widening with fear.
"I won't let you do this!" I called out to them, gripping my blade tightly.
They chuckled evily, all at the same time, closing in on my position.
"Who's gonna stop us?"
Closer.
"Who?"
My stance weakened.
"Who?"
I backed away quickly and tried to run as they cornered me. Repeating the same words. I pressed my hands over my ears and whimpered.
"Who?"
"Ahahaha! Whooo!?"
"STOP IT!"
I sat up. A cold sweat droplet was streamind down my neck as I panted as I took in my surroundings. Another. Nightmare. My strawberry blonde hair stuck to my face and shoulders as I shivered. Yuffie, Aerith, and Leon were kind enough to let me stay. But I've still had the same visions, nightmares, stupid jumpscare dreams for months now. "Kupoooo!"
A familiar voice called out to me and I smiled shyly, still trying to calm myself,"Heya Mog," I said, my voice raspy. "Any sign of the others?"
He shook his head and snuggled into me,"Hopefully they return...my visions are getting worse...Xehanort knows the way to Kingdom Hearts..."
[ to be continued... ]

d r e a m e r
d r e a m e r
Staff Leader

http://Aniroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum