Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Admin's Birthday EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Admin's Birthday EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Admin's Birthday EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Admin's Birthday EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Admin's Birthday EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Admin's Birthday EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Admin's Birthday EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Admin's Birthday EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Admin's Birthday EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Admin's Birthday

4 posters

Go down

Admin's Birthday Empty Admin's Birthday

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri May 18, 2012 2:44 am

Well. Admin's birthday is on the 23. I'd like to ask everyone to both wish her a happy birthday(If you want) and explain how your first found characterchat(If you can remember).

So here's mine for ya. Happy B-day addy! Very Happy

The first time I came to Characterchat, if I remember right either peechy-keen(Or someone else idr) was advertising one of their RP's on the inkpop forum. I barely knew what roleplaying and characterchatting was at the time, but it had sparked a bit of an argument, so I wanted to check it out, because I was monitoring a bunch of arguments. People were complaining back and forth about it being on an external forum, and they were saying just make the thread there. Whoever it was refused and basically left for the most part. I hesitated for a while, but was extremely bored that day... So I eventually came to Characterchat, and that's pretty much my story.

I'm kinda interested in all the stories and hoping to get a good number of HBD's for our absent admin. ^_^. So I'm going to leave this a global announcement until the 23rd to see how it goes along. Thanks everyone Very Happy.

Last edited by Ninjah on Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Whoops. Forgot the GA.)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Admin's Birthday Empty Re: Admin's Birthday

Post by Unabound Justice Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 am

Okay, well I actually found CharacterChat because I and a bunch of my friends were getting a bunch of crap about Roleplaying on Inkpop and how it "Clogged the forums" and then next thing I know Peachie's like 'Dude, screw this. Check this new site I found,' and I did. I'll have to admit, I wasn't really sure of the people at first, but I got more and more into the whole rp thing, I realized these were a buncha great guys and this is, to this day, the only site I like to Roleplay on.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 am

lmao. Just a buncha homies chilling on a forum for nerds. Sounds pretty accurate. Ask for inkpop... Blame the assholes who made it for not making an RP section. Then question why figment turned out superior >.>.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 am

Acutally, there was a section. They were just pissed the rp threads were more popular than their "Read my book and I'll love you forever!" little threads because they can't get views 'cause their work sucks.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 am

Meh. Regardless. I don't remember much about inkpop. I just go on there once in a blue moon to read my old friend's books. That's why I hate poetry though o.o. They need to make that most active thing # of words instead of # of writings x.x. Clearly it's rigged in favor of poets as it is now x.x regardless to how good the books are.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 am

OMG. Happy almost B-Day, Addy!

Alright, well, I remember that it was Vampirewaffle and Lovely Dark that introduced me to this site. I was already familiar with Character-chatting and roleplaying. I was still a little hesitant though cause I realized how amazing you guys are at writers and it scared me. :/ But after joining a few roleplays here and there and creating some, I found that this site was awesome and so were the people. Smile This and only one other site im on are the only ones I rp on now! I'm trying to get all the people from my major rp on the other site to join here now. Smile
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 am

Happy Birthday Admin!

Well, I believe that it was scrolling through a few threads on the forums at Inkpop and I came across one about CCing and how annoying they were (almost every other one). Anyway, a person posted the address to this site and I went onto it but I wasn't really sure about it then as I didn't really know any others on here and they what I called in my mind 'old chatters' who had been doing this for a while and basically looked kind of daunting. Generally I tended to avoid joining new people's chats who I had never chatted with before simply because of that. Regardless I made a profile on it. But then I was on a really old CC that I believe Peachie, I and a few others were on and it kind of died. But we were talking via it and then she asked if I wanted to do a thread with her on the other site. Since then I've never looked back and really only chatted on here.

And damn Peachie's been rounding up people for this site at the beginning!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri May 18, 2012 11:37 am

Ninjah wrote:Meh. Regardless. I don't remember much about inkpop. I just go on there once in a blue moon to read my old friend's books. That's why I hate poetry though o.o. They need to make that most active thing # of words instead of # of writings x.x. Clearly it's rigged in favor of poets as it is now x.x regardless to how good the books are.

I agree! That's why I'm glad Figment took it over. I mean, really? It was all a bunch of winy babies who blamed the good writers because they didn't write good stuff.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down