Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
What books are you writing now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

What books are you writing now?

+7
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
Court-Knie
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
Gifty
Agent_Chip
Kate-Anders(unnie)
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What books are you writing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What books are you writing now?

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Still working on Making the Industy...but since then I have decided on more detailed storylines and the name of the series.

Also, I have gained more ideas and things including the new vampire one! I AM GOING TO RUIN VAMPIRES AGAIN!!! Mwahahaha!

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

What books are you writing now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What books are you writing now?

Post by Cali Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 pm

lol!!
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 pm

one of the books i am working on called the Deja Vu Man will be about elves although he will seem like a vampire TEHEHEHE
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 am

If they sparkle you're onto a winner Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue May 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Lol I know I'm late for replying to this but, trying to get my books is hard >.> I post each book exclusive to 1 site or the other or the other, and I only have about 1 or 2 stories per site out of about 6 Xp I'll put links for you to read though in case you want to.

1.Warrior Valley
http://inkpop.com/projects/24801/warrior-valley/read-project/#chapter

2.WVS(Warrior Valley Spinoff)
https://www.facebook.com/warriorkiledude#!/note.php?note_id=499308811684 (You may have to friend me but I'll try to make it public.)

3.Warrior Valley Rewrite (This is going to replace the original, but for now it's exclusive to deviant Xp)
http://lossidian.deviantart.com/journal/

4.For once
I actually work on this one privately so you kinda can't read it anywhere until I'm done.

5.Unseen
I haven't started quite yet but I intend to take the Unseen thread from this forum and make it into an actual book, it'll most likely be on my inkpop, but I might keep it private until it's almost finished.

6.DDSR(Or something like that)
I work on this at school when I have free time, I made a thread in the forum that was based on it, but it never actually went anywhere >.> It will be on either Inkpop or my facebook, I haven't decided.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum