Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:33 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The next Ouron Highschool host club

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 Empty Re: The next Ouron Highschool host club

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Yorkio: I whispered to my brother, "I don't trust him..."

Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

The next Ouron Highschool host club - Page 2 Empty Re: The next Ouron Highschool host club

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Sho: I shrugged, " I don't know he sounds farmiliar maybe this could be fun. If not we can always quit." I suggested to him lazily.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Yorkio: "Fine," I whispered back, "But we're going to have to put glue in his comb..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Sho: I smiled, " sure." I told him before turning to Kishirou, " We'll go," we said in unison.

Kishirou: I smiled, " Excelent, the first meetings tomorrow." I told them laughing and skipping off.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Yorkio: "A little giddy, isn't he?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Sho: I nodded, " you never know though this may just be fun." I told him smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Yorkio: "Sure, tons of fun," I said sarcasticly
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:32 am

Sho: I turned to my brother, " hey just give it a chance. It will be something to fill our empty time and so maybe we won't have to pretend to be friends with lots of people. I don't know but he does seem just way to happy." I said nodding.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 am

Yorkio: I sighed. "Whatever. Let's just get it over with."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Sho: I nodded.

( do you want a time skip cause the other characters aren't taken...?)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

(thumbs up)
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Kishirou: I waited in the abandoned music room for the others.

( I'll just play the other characters now and then if we really need them Smile )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Tora: I went into the room and sat down at the tables. "I'm here."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:40 am

Kishirou: I jumped in joy, " I knew you would come!" I said happily clapping.

Sho: I walked to the doors with my brother, " do you think he could tell us appart? No one can when we wear our contacts. Do you think?" I asked my twin my. Hand in the door knob.

Aki: I arrived at the host clubs meeting area having over heard his conversation with the twins. Maybe if they made women happy she could do the same for men. A flirt like her could do that, flirt with boys, it didn't seem bad.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 am

Yoriko: "I don't know... I doubt it..." I hesatatedly said
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 am

Sho: I nodded, " all right then, let's go in anyways. " I said smiling to my brother.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:03 am

Yorkio: I nodded. We both opened the doors together.

Tora: "You might want to get the door," I said
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Kishirou: I turned to the door to see the twins arrive. " oh good you are here also! The others will be here soon and then tamaki will explain more about the host club, since he is going to be here along with everyone else for a year. He will watch over us for a year." I told them smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Yorkio: I whispered, "A bit chippy... The smile scares me..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Kishirou: I laughed, " Oh don't worry I am always this happy." I told them waving my hand still happy.

Tamaki: I came through the doors with a brilliant sweep of the two doors. " I'm here!" I sang smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Tora: "Good. Are we all here? Can we get started?" I said, getting unpatient
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm

The others walked through the door.

Kishirou: I smiled, " Now everyone is here, lets get started." I said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Yorkio: "Ok," I muttered
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:07 am

Sho: I looked at tamaki and kishirou, both smiling madly, they could have been twins for heavens sake.

Tamaki: I began, " we'll as you know at the end of this year I will be graduating, and I must train my new host club! So I have chosen kishirou here to take my coveted place as king and this year I shall train him!" I said to them acting it out and being my over dramatic self, " so you all have agreed to be in the host club so for now you will go with your respectable partners and be trained because, the Ouron host club is now open for business!" I said with a flourish of my hands and a line of lady's cane through the doors. All the old members went with their regular performances but pulled the others along. The twins seemed to be looking particularly mishchiviouse with the thought of teaching another set of indentical twins.

Harou: I grinned, " so korou, what do you think we should do with these untrained twins. They do seem awfully like us. Not to good. You are the Shero twins right? We know all about your family." my brother and I said in unison.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Tora: I chuckled as the twins looked in a bit of shock.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Kyoyo: I walked up to tora, " hello tora. I am Kyoyo. I shall be your mentor for this year. Tamaki matched all of our personalities to others and apparently you and I are similar." I said to him pushing my glasses up and smiling.

Sho: I looked at the twins, they did seem like us, a lot."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next