Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

3 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by MikeClairmont Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 am

(k i'll be online but away for like the next half hour)

MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 am

Raven: I sighed."Okay, June, what kind of caffine? I have coffee, tea, and coacoa."

Aaron: I hadn't even realized she smiled at me. "Ha! Finally, someone else gets hit!"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Jun: I rubbed my forehead. "Redbull, or a monster energy drink.. Or just a coffee black..."
I sent a look to Aaron and rubbed my temples a headache was starting to form behind my brows, woe to anyone unlucky enough to agitate me when I had a headache.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Raven: "I have a monster. Here' I'll teleport it so it's on Death Bunny's head."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm

June: I thumbs up'd the holography thingy and laid back down on the floor. Lower gravity points made the pounding less noticeable.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

(Laying down raises the gravity)
Raven: I giggled and teleported it to Aaron's head.

Aaron: I growled at Raven and took the monster to June. "Hey, you okay?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm

(opsy.. Oh well.. In my world it lowers it :p or June is just making stuff up :p)
June: I shook my head a took the can, with a swift pop of the top I chugged it down and sat up feeling overly hyper.
"I am defiantly not okay, but that's okay cause I'm on my own.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Aaron: I blinked. "Okay...."

Raven: "Lily, is your sister hyper active!" I call.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

" Listen we need to get your friends and make it airport. I have plane there we can use that... but it only seats ten" i say frowning
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

June: I sprung to my feet and hummed a few different songs rapidly like an iPod on shuffle.
"I AM NOT!! Just spirited..." I half yelled and half mumbled.

Lily: I smacked my forehead. "Not again.. Last time this happened we had to hold her down, we being me and two pro wrestlers and that was a major struggle.." I recounted distasfully.

Johnny: I snuck my head into the picture. "there's only six of us and plus you that makes eight so we'll be fine..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 pm

I look at June, and go to her side and grab her arm " If i give you some beef jerky will you sit down and try to be calm?"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Raven: I shrugged. "I can use the mute spell I used on the bos on her if push comes to shove."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

" you know, i'm starting to like you more and more." I say to Raven
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 pm

June: I turned my head and my eyes grew wide for a moment and I felt my irises expand. "Woah... What's in this stuff? Raven.. I know my drugs, I've been stabbed or accidentally dosed many times. This is probably one of them." I sang.

Lily: I turned a blushed a bit, she got attacked by druggies once. She ended up running around a park for an hour half naked singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts". She never took drugs, they just seemed to end up in her bloodstream one way or another.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm

" listen to young one (Raven) I'm going to go and find and kill that giant Tah Deamen I need you to be all the supplie or at least as much as you can you church I will meet you there with the beasts head"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Raven: I read one of the can. "Apparently, five different forms of caffine...and thanks, I'm starting to like you too." I smiled brightly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 am

June: I took a deep breath and turned to Vlad. " You're not going alone, I'm coming with you. I can help."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 am

Raven frowned and put a parlization spell on June. "No, June. Big man's a....big man. i'm pretty sure he can take care of himself. Now we'll be there soon. Until then, Aaron, don't let her go aftrer him and make sure she doesn't spazz." *zip* they were gone.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

"Thank you, I will leave for the beast and meet back up with you. I will come back here first in case you haven't left yet, if you have left where is this church?" I say to Raven
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 am

Raven: "It's on brooke street about six blocks from the chrurch I said and turned to the others "We almost ready to go!" I asked.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 pm

"Then I shall meet you there i say grabs jugs of the blood and lots of ammo . I then start to head for the door
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 am

June: I blinked and I was back in the church. "what... RAVEN WHAT THE HE'LL DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I shrieked. I fell to the floor and moaned from an onslaught of pain in my head.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Raven and the others ad already left.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm

(wait is she in the church or in the police station.. Who is with her?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 pm

(Aiden)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

(Aaron and they're in the church
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next