Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand Empty Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Under the rule of an awful Pharaoah, Egypt has become a wasteland. Drout and famine have plagued the land and the people are planning to rebel. But, when the Prince of Egypt comes to age, a profecy long ago told will be fulfilled. For it was said that the God's Child will bear a mark of three stars on his shoulder. And his guardian will be she who grows alongside him. They will bring a dying nation to it's feet and rule is with a gentle hand and an iron fist. Will you help them?

Rule:
No detailed sex scenes please! How about something like, "He pushed her into the bedroom and shut the door tightly." we all know what's gonna happen!
No 'oh poor me' yes, you can hate the pharaoh but don't be all "Waaah" when he yells at you!
Gays are allowed. In ancient Egypt, 63% of the population was gay!
Make sure your character suits it's personality.
All the characters except the royals wear the same thing
Sex slaves are really slutty so if you become part of the Harem, BE A SLUT.

CHaracter bio:

Name:
Appearance-
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Body:
Skin tone:
Personality:
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect):
Random fact:

My Characters:

Name:Sierra Quierra Anubek
Appearance-
Hair:Long dark hair always with some form of jewels to decorate it.
Eyes:Rich violet eyes fixed in almond shaped sockets that never stay still but soften when she see's the prince.
Face:Her jaw is shar and heartshaped, Her lips are plump and cherry colored only forming a smile when she had the rare free time with the people she cares about. Though at any given time you can see a cold smirk.
Body:She is tall, 5'6" (People were shorter back then), and she is extremely curvy with an excess bust and a small waist like.
Skin tone:Her skin is a robust lightly tanned color from the few times she's allowed outside of the Palace
Personality: She has a wild sense of humor and a motherly attitude towards the servants and rarely punishes them exept for a severe crim such a stealing. She often times asks them to look her in the eyes ana call her Sierra as the nobles call her Quierra. BUt when guests arrive at the palace, she puts on a cold demeanor and studies them without a word.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Princess of Egypt
Random fact: She is the prince's twin sister.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand Empty Re: Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Name: Jasmine Lilly Anubeck
Appearance-
Hair: A dark almost blue looking black hair that is usually in a braid that hangs to her thighs. She loves to put flowers in her hair and there usually is flowers in her hair every day.
Eyes: Her eyes are huge ovals of bright green that seem to have a perminite curiouse look in them at all hours of the day.
Face: Her face is a heart shape but it isn't as noticable to others as a heart shaped face would be on a 10 year old. Her top lip is quite thin but the bottom lip is a thick one. Her noes has a sort of curve upwards to it and her chin is a rounded point.
Body: She is 4' 3" with very long legs and a long torso, her neck is very short and her arms are also. She is very skinny becuase when she was young she had refused to eat breakfast or lunch.
Skin tone: She has a nice bronzy tone of tan because she spends a long time outside in the pools inside the palace areas. She loves to be outside and often tries to sneak out.
Personality: She is a very happy little girl but she longs to see the rest of the nile, she loves the river, and she can cause a lot of trouble inside the palace, there are only three people who can stop her rampage, Sierra and the Prince, the other person is her maid, Kindle. She hates when guests come and she is put away to her room because they dont want her causing trouble as she so loves to do. She will always pout and glare at the guests when they are coming in before she is put in her room Kindle serving on her. She loves to fallow Sierra around all day skipping down hallways after her sister.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Princess of Egypt
Random fact: She is the younger sister of the Prince and Princess.
( if thats ok, if not I'll make another character.....)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand Empty Re: Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

(That's fine, I need Mara! We need a prince and come servants. I might makes someone else.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

I'll make some guys and gals. If it's okay, I'll make two of each...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

( is it okay if I dont make Kindle a profile thing and just put her in if we need a maid....???)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Yay! And then Saga and maybe FR that'll be eight! Wonderful!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

yeah i'm joining just give me time to do the character info
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Woot! *Does a little dance* Very Happy
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Name: Raziel Kalen Anubeck
Appearance-
Hair: Silky, straight, dark hair that falls in his eyes slightly.
Eyes: His eyes are large and slightly almond shaped, fringed with dark lashes. He has deep grey eyes, flecked with a metallic blue.
Face: He's face is heart shaped, as his younger sister, Jasmine and he has full lips and high cheekbones.
Body: Tall and lean
Skin tone: Lighter skin that his sisters, but still holds a tan color.
Personality: He's warm hearted and likes to have fun. He listens to his servants and even speaks with the sex slaves. He likes to help out, but also likes dominance.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Prince of Egypt.
Random fact: He has a dark side that occasionally breaks loose.

Name: Andari Rushol
Appearance-
Hair: Long black hair, to her hips, with fringed bangs right above her eyes.
Eyes: Almond shaped and dark, dark brown, long, dark lashes
Face: Slightly circular shaped face and high cheekbones. Full lips that are always slightly pouted.
Body: She stands at 5'4" and has an hourglass figure, full hips and bust, small waist.
Skin tone: Medium toned tan, clean skin tone, no freckles or marks.
Personality: She's sweet, but slightly shy. She loves to work in the palace and do her duties as she sneaks glances at the royal family. She admires their power and mystique and is grateful for every chance to speak with them.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Servant
Random fact: She's new at the palace, still earning her bearings.

Name: Katari Lewin
Appearance-
Hair: Dark black, slightly waved, fairly short
Eyes: Bright blue, which is slightly uncommon.
Face: Angular face, hard jaw and nose, but it suits him.
Body: Long and lean, hard muscles from working.
Skin tone: Faitly dark, but not black. He works in the sun all day, so he gets tanned.
Personality: Quiet and calm, sometimes he's sarcastic. Doesn't honor his job as much as he should.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Gardener.
Random fact: He had inky tattoos all over his body and he works shirtless in the garden.

Name: Linida Pertule
Appearance-
Hair: Long and blonde, very straight
Eyes: Bright hazel eyes, dark lashes
Face: Heart shaped face, full lips, and high cheekbones. Very exotic looking, especially in a sea of tanned people.
Body: Long, curvy, thin. She takes care of herself.
Skin tone: Fairly pale, no freckles or marks. She just won't tan.
Personality: Sultry and seductive, she likes to play mind games, she also likes to have fun.
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): Harem
Random fact: She is one of the most called after of her kind...

(Creepy random fact... I looked up the gay statistic about Egypt.... Also 42% of them were incest... O.o)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

( your character Linida sounds greek, becuase in anceinte Greece they had blond hair and where very pale... Smile )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I'll be on later but i gtg right now sorry bye bye Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

And for the record... All of my characters are bisexual...

Actually, in anciet greece, though pale, they amost always had dark hair.

She sounds more roman.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 pm

okai Smile Wanna start now?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 am

Name: ravana aten
Appearance-
Hair: black short hair
Eyes:slighter greener shade of green then his sister
Face:oval shape like he sister but more masculine then her
Body: he is about 5'5" and isn't really lean but isn't really muscular
Skin tone: more dark shader of bonze then emu
Personality: sometime childish when he can be, also he can be cold too and mysterious
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): harem
Random fact: he is emu younger brother

Name: emu aten
Appearance-
Hair: long black hair but she has pull back and out of her face
Eyes: light green that look caring
Face: oval and almost innoccence looking face
Body:she about 5'3" and she is skinny and kind of boyish looking
Skin tone: lightly bonzed skin
Personality: caring, protective, motherly at time specially to ravana when he might do something bad
Servant (like, maid, Harem, courier, chef, kitchen slave ect): maid
Random fact: she ravana older sister
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

I'm so ready to start!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 am

Okaiiiii!!!!! On your mark, get set, GOOOOOO!!!!!

Quierra bowed to their guest and greeted him with great reverence. "High Preist Atreu, we are honored to have you with us on this day." she welcomed him, hoping in the back her her mind that her younger sister was behaving. "Please, allow the guards to lead you to your room so you may freshen up before the Festival. I have some important matters to discuss elsewhere and I hope you do not mind if I leave you alone for a bit."

"Oh-ho no at all," the old man said with a smile, "You go take care of whatever you need to take care of and I'll be perfectly happy in my room, Princess Quierra. I do hope your brother will atend this festival as well, I've been dying to meet the allusive heir." Quierra bowed and walked away.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

Raziel stood in front of a large vanity of his chamber wall and sighed. The cool hand of a maid were massaging fragrance oils into his skin in preperation for the Festival. He had been long awaiting it. He left his chamber and saw his sister coming down the hall. Automatically, a smile broke onto his lips. "Hello, dearest sister," he said smoothly.

Andari worked feverishly to stitch up the silks that the royalty would wear. Deep, rich colors made her head swim. She had a patchouli stick burning in the back, infusing its scent with the fabrics. Hopefully, they would like it. She hummed a childs tune as she works. It brought her back to her childhood. Her hands fumbled over the oldest princesses piece gently. She was going to look magnificent.

"Festival, shmestival," Katari mumbled, weeding the long garden around the palace. He was supposed to send the fresh flowers to someone who was going to arrange them. He had gathered a large barrel full and he let out a long whistle. Someone girls came by, lugging the barrel away. "Thanks," he grunted. He could see into the castle and saw one of the maids inside, waving to him shyly. He just looked down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am

Sierra smiled. "Brother," she greeted, walking up to him. "How are you this morning?" she asked. "Everyone's extremely ecited about the festival." she said, touching a servant gently on the arm as she was headed somewhere. "Would you please be so kind as to check in the kitchen to make sure the food is on time and report back to me?" the servant nodded and walked off.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

"I'm well, I suppose. I do feel a bit anxious for the affair later," Raziel said, a sheepish smile playing up his ful lips. "And how about you?" He asked with blatant interest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 am

Sierra smiled at her brother's intrest. Tonight was his coming out. Only the nobles to this date knew of his existence. Everyone believed she'd be queen, she would enjoy seeing their shock and awe at the prince. Even the few that knew him, only the palace workers and residence had ever seen him. "I was just speaking with Preist Atreu. He's very excited to meet you."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm

(Did I have someone call my name?!)
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 pm

emu: i quickly went to kitchen to see all the food preservation was in order like the princess told me to. also i want see myself that everything was going alright too specially for tonight. i didn't want upset the princesses and prince tonight. after i checked on the food i went back to princess sierrato tell her that everything is going as order in the kitchen.
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Jasmine ran down the hallway, flowers from her hair leaving a trail of bright lilies giving away her intentions, the kitchen. Her long orange day dress flowing out behind her, Kindle running hastily to try and catch her. Jasmine giggled as she ran past guests arriving for the festival.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Sierra smiled. "Wonderful, thank you, Emu."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next