Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vampire Knight - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vampire Knight

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight - Page 24 Empty Re: Vampire Knight

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Xero : i was left wondering about Nell's last words....When i finally came back to my sense Both the twins were before me. I startled a little, blushed but then bowed my head in respect. "O-oh, i was, i was just getting home" i said quickly but the sudden smell of blood sent a me darting back to the dorms. That was my fathers blood i smelt, but how was that? I slammed the door opened and found Markus, Alestor and Gray all together.

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:06 pm

[now my mom's done -_- gosh, bye bye guys Smile]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:[now my mom's done -_- gosh, bye bye guys Smile]

You leave before I can say bye >.<
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm

aww bye bye lili-chan o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : i was left wondering about Nell's last words....When i finally came back to my sense Both the twins were before me. I startled a little, blushed but then bowed my head in respect. "O-oh, i was, i was just getting home" i said quickly but the sudden smell of blood sent a me darting back to the dorms. That was my fathers blood i smelt, but how was that? I slammed the door opened and found Markus, Alestor and Gray all together.

Alastor:
Oh, it was Xero.
Hi Mrs. Xero...
I didn't want to get out of Mark's hold...so I just waved from his arms.

Mark:
Why didn't she look happy...?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Gray : it took me only a second to read the fear in Xero's face, in an instant i was at her side, whispering "It's fine. He's going through some sort of vampire phase and father sent us his blood."
"Why couldn't he use the tablets?" she demanded in a harsh voice i not often heard her use.
"It's a different type of change Xero, He needs human blood," I said, holding her arm and making her take a better look at his face. I probably shouldn't have, the newbie had spilled it everywhere and there was a thick crimson line running down the side of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Gray : it took me only a second to read the fear in Xero's face, in an instant i was at her side, whispering "It's fine. He's going through some sort of vampire phase and father sent us his blood."
"Why couldn't he use the tablets?" she demanded in a harsh voice i not often heard her use.
"It's a different type of change Xero, He needs human blood," I said, holding her arm and making her take a better look at his face. I probably shouldn't have, the newbie had spilled it everywhere and there was a thick crimson line running down the side of his mouth.

Mark:
Xero looked really pissed at me for some reason...I just thought I had a cold...
"Would someone please tell me what's going on...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Gray : I moved around so Xero was behind me. "You don't have a cold, You're going through a phase. Everything that was once human to you is dying now and is being replaced by vampirism. You'll be fine but you're going to need human blood for about a week to sustain yourself." Xero hands were clutching the back of my shirt, her hands were shaking. Now it wasn't anger that was making her do this..it was fear.

(gah i have chapter two of a new story to write and yet i can't really fix it up right in my head @.@ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Gray : I moved around so Xero was behind me. "You don't have a cold, You're going through a phase. Everything that was once human to you is dying now and is being replaced by vampirism. You'll be fine but you're going to need human blood for about a week to sustain yourself." Xero hands were clutching the back of my shirt, her hands were shaking. Now it wasn't anger that was making her do this..it was fear.

(gah i have chapter two of a new story to write and yet i can't really fix it up right in my head @.@ )

Mark:
"I-is that right...well..."
I sat upright on my bed and sighed, hugging Al closer now...
"So...what happens now...?"
I didn't want to sound weak in front of Gray...but honestly I was scared as hell...
Everything that was human..is dying?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Gray : "You don't overstress yourself and you drink nothing but blood until you feel well enough to stop." I said, shrugging. That was all i guess he could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Gray : "You don't overstress yourself and you drink nothing but blood until you feel well enough to stop." I said, shrugging. That was all i guess he could do.

Mark:
That didn't exactly help.
Drink nothing but blood. No problem, I'll just go maim afew elderly women every night until my tum-tum stops hurting. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
"So where do I get the blood, without hurting anyone that is."
I tried not to sound as bitter as I was...As much as I hated to admit I didn't want or need to make Gray an enemy, especially not now.

(Maybe you needs inspiration...?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm

(probably. Being sick isnt helping much and i am going to murder my brother when i see him next T T i just found out he tricked me gah )

Xero : It was my turn to speak up next. "You can't have the blood of the students here, They don't know about the vampires. So you'll have to take mine." I said, seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(probably. Being sick isnt helping much and i am going to murder my brother when i see him next T T i just found out he tricked me gah )

Xero : It was my turn to speak up next. "You can't have the blood of the students here, They don't know about the vampires. So you'll have to take mine." I said, seriously.

Mark:
That was upfront and disturbing.
"Wh-why yours...?"
I could almost feel the disgust in Xero's face. The idea seemed to make him hate me more.
Wonderful...

(Tricksy brothers, not nice to tricks Gabberz.)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Gray : I glared at Xero, "No"
"Theres no time for your petty jealousy right now, Gray!" Xero snapped, getting in front of me. I froze and stared. She had never talked to me in that tone of voice.
"Look, it won't be bad. I'll take it and put it in a bottle so you don't have to bite me. If you have the need to bite someone, fine. I'll do that when you need it but for now." She turned quickly on her heal and slipped a dagger out of my pocket. Quickly slicing across her inner arm until a line of blood appeared. "I think you know what to do" she whispered.

(i has some inspiration now :3! and yes my tricky brother, hes taking advantage of me not knowing as much Korean as he does. Thats not fair though, he lives there and i dont)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Gray : I glared at Xero, "No"
"Theres no time for your petty jealousy right now, Gray!" Xero snapped, getting in front of me. I froze and stared. She had never talked to me in that tone of voice.
"Look, it won't be bad. I'll take it and put it in a bottle so you don't have to bite me. If you have the need to bite someone, fine. I'll do that when you need it but for now." She turned quickly on her heal and slipped a dagger out of my pocket. Quickly slicing across her inner arm until a line of blood appeared. "I think you know what to do" she whispered.

(i has some inspiration now :3! and yes my tricky brother, hes taking advantage of me not knowing as much Korean as he does. Thats not fair though, he lives there and i dont)

Mark:
I hated the whole thing...From the way Xero spoke it sounded like I would NEED to bite someone at some point. And the fact that she was volunteering made it worse.
She was one of the nicest people I'd met so far since, well, it all started...I didn't want to hurt her.
I gazed at the red on Xero's arm...it almost called to me. That damned craving, of all things, made me sickest of all.
I managed to tear my eyes away from the blood to get a good look at Gray's face. Eyes of disgust...He probably didn't want me anywhere near her right now...I took the little glass and held it out to them...turning my head away with shame. I figured it wouldn't make Gray as angry if she just put the blood in the cup rather than watch me suck it out of her arm...
I didn't want the blood, I didn't want any of this...but I guess I needed it.
The least I could do was try and not make much of a fuss about it...

(Do you mind telling me what the book's about...?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Gray : i ripped the glass vial from his grip and held Xero's arm down so that the blood would trick down to her index finger and drop into it. She gasped when i did this but then smiled sadly at me. "Thank you, Gray" I ignored her. When the vial was full i handed it to Markus to drink and was out the door in the next second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Gray : i ripped the glass vial from his grip and held Xero's arm down so that the blood would trick down to her index finger and drop into it. She gasped when i did this but then smiled sadly at me. "Thank you, Gray" I ignored her. When the vial was full i handed it to Markus to drink and was out the door in the next second.

Mark:
I didn't say a word...I didn't deserve it. I kept my head down, eyes away from Xero's face...I just waited until they were both gone before I actually looked at the glass of crimson liquid.
I stared down at the blood, gazing at the clear reflection that shone dimly against the surface.
I hated it. I hated it all. That sweet girl going through harms way for my sake, Gray hating me for it. But the worst part...was the fact that I couldn't say no.
I needed it. I needed the blood, No matter how much I pushed back, no matter how hard I denied it. I needed the blood.
I could feel disgust welling inside me, tears rolling in my eyes. I shut them tight and threw the red liquid down my throat, getting it down as fast as I could.
The minute that last drop vanished down my throat I tore the cup away from my lips and threw it violently against the wall on the far side. The glass cup shattered into peices.
I hid my face in my hands, my humanity was dying, and the tears began to grow cold as they ran through my fingers...
The next few moments I felt AL snuggle against my head...He knew. He knew what I was becoming, though he didn't understand why, and he cried for me as well...cried for the human that was dying in his little arms.

(I'm in quite the writing mood today >.>)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

(wow o-o yes chu are v.v very emotional too )

Xero : I didn't go after Gray, i knew better than to upset him more when he was only worried. I did take full responsibility for hurting him and i would make it up to him how ever i could. For now i just stood at the other side of the door, listening , sadly, to the sobbing of both Mr. Markus and Mr. Ghost. i wished they wouldn't feel so sad...it was natural for him to want something like that so bad..Gray shouldn't have left...of all people..a half-shadow vampire like gray knew how bad it felt..but gray didn't cry...
I turned and knocked. hoping to be able to be of some consolation. "It's me, Xero, can i come in, please?" i asked, in a gentler tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(wow o-o yes chu are v.v very emotional too )

Xero : I didn't go after Gray, i knew better than to upset him more when he was only worried. I did take full responsibility for hurting him and i would make it up to him how ever i could. For now i just stood at the other side of the door, listening , sadly, to the sobbing of both Mr. Markus and Mr. Ghost. i wished they wouldn't feel so sad...it was natural for him to want something like that so bad..Gray shouldn't have left...of all people..a half-shadow vampire like gray knew how bad it felt..but gray didn't cry...
I turned and knocked. hoping to be able to be of some consolation. "It's me, Xero, can i come in, please?" i asked, in a gentler tone.

(That's what FMA does to me -.- God I love that show)

Mark:
Al slowly moved off of me and floated just near my head. Neither of us answered for a second but after I sent him a heavy nod he went over and opened the door.
Hi Mrs. Xero, Alastor said with as much weight as his little voice could manage please, come on in...
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:42 pm

( i knew it! @.@ ahaha When you said Al and they way Markus spoke reminded me of edward and al. Sorry x3 i just had a dork moment. Did you know Tamaki'S (the blond guy that made me make up henry) Voice actor for the anime is also edwards?)
Xero : "Thank you," I smiled at him, bowing my head a bit while i moved to Markus's bed side. He shifted around in his bed, it looked like he was trying to steer clear of me. I couldn't blame him. "I'm sorry about being so...rude, Earlier. I was just worried...Also, Don't worry about taking my blood. T-this isn't the first time i've done this." I smiled at him, trying to reassure him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:( i knew it! @.@ ahaha When you said Al and they way Markus spoke reminded me of edward and al. Sorry x3 i just had a dork moment. Did you know Tamaki'S (the blond guy that made me make up henry) Voice actor for the anime is also edwards?)
Xero : "Thank you," I smiled at him, bowing my head a bit while i moved to Markus's bed side. He shifted around in his bed, it looked like he was trying to steer clear of me. I couldn't blame him. "I'm sorry about being so...rude, Earlier. I was just worried...Also, Don't worry about taking my blood. T-this isn't the first time i've done this." I smiled at him, trying to reassure him.

Mark:
I stayed on the farthest part of the bed from her. I know she was trying to be nice but, for Gray's sake, I decided to keep my distance.
"But..that's the thing...you've done this before. And you're probably going to do it again. But every time you do it...you're hurting yourself. You're putting yourself in harms way just to satisfy some sick craving this condition gives us..."
I sighed, she was too sweet for her own good.
"I just hate it, knowing you have to hurt yourself for my sake."
Is there some other wa? Maybe like a bloodbank he can just take from? Like a stock pile or something?
Al's voice started to sound lighter than it was, it was good to hear he was feeling better.

(I knew you based henry off that guy and I think i mentioned the similarity in his voice when you posted that clip. It's so weird, from the moody and dramatic edward elric to the goofy and nigh on homosexual Tamaki, that's talent right there
I just figured Al was easier to say than saying Alastor all the time. But I'm gonna try and keep him from being too much like Alphonse.)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 pm

(Hey gabby, I was thinking about making a new silly chat, one that's kinda based off of adventure time where everyone is whatever they want to be and we just go on RADICAL adventures. Nothing serious, just for fun.
What you think?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

that'd be cool o-o i dont really like adventure times cus the cartoon people scare me >.< theyre like gross in a way but im sure other people like it

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Very Happy guess who's back Very Happy:D
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:that'd be cool o-o i dont really like adventure times cus the cartoon people scare me >.< theyre like gross in a way but im sure other people like it

It wouldn't really be Exactly like it, just the concept.
People going on absurd adventures n stuff.

And Hi lily!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

^^ hi Matt!
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race: