Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by bookcrazI Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Johnny: I laughed at his look and her response. "I'm hungry, anyone hungry?"

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 19 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:57 am

Raven: "Sure"

Aaron: "But- she just- and yuo-"

Raven: I finally laughed. Poor kid.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Johnny: I walked over to the food closet and grabbed three cans of beans. I tossed one to Aaron and another to raven.
"eat up." I winked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

Raven: I opened the can and ate.

Aaron: I followed the example, obediently.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 am

Johnny: I laughed at them both and watched raven grimace at the taste of the cold beans. "You know you are supposed to cook them.." I murmured before laughing again.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 am

Raven: I looked away to hide my blush. "Right..."

Aaron: I bust out laughing. "Hey, revenge is a- revenge sucks." I said when she glared fiercly at me.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 am

Johnny: I sighed and stuck the cans in the pot over the grandiose fireplace and sat back grinning. I could be evil at times.

June: I pushed open the doors, shooting a few more bullets out and slammed the doors shut panting. I was wounded, tired, and hungry not to mention I was in need of a hug.
I entered and looked blankly at the two strange newcomers then at Johnny. I walked up to the dude, about my age, and sized him up.
"Who are you? No, don't answer that, doesn't matter..." I sighed then hugged him tightly then released.
"sorry for bleeding on you.." I said pointing to a bit of my blood smeared on his nice clean shirt.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 am

Raven: I didn't look up. "It's a...long story. Where's Levi?" I asked, suddenly having throught capacity to look for him, I wandered off.

Aaron: "Nah, no problem. And I'm Aaron. Nice to meet ya." I grinned at her.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 am

June: I held a hand up and rubbed my temples. "Ya. Got it and a pounding headache. Johnny get the first aid kit and the advil formula stuff." I groaned. Once he came back, still with a stupid grin on his face, I bandaged the long claw marks that ran down my arm and the other various cuts that were bleeding on my persons.
I adjusted my tank top and grabbed some of the prototype pain killers swallowing them dry.
"make pain stop.." I murmured.

Johnny: I grinned. " This is June, June meet satan's spawn or as we call him Aaron. " I looked at the pain killers she had made and hoped that they worked, she had gone out a day ago searching for survivors. Apparently she couldn't find any, or save any.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 am

Raven: "You can take the term as he's literally the son of satan."

Aaron: "Like hell I am!" I cried, shocked. "And Hell isn't a cuss word!"

Raven: "Oh Aabah, we forgot to tell him." I muttered.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 am

Johnny: "Ops.." I said while putting away medical supplies, "Raven.. Explain."

June: I looked at the two strangers and Johny then shrugged. I took off my ripped shirt and started to look around for a new one while in my bra. Johnny had seen me in my underwear before when I was running from my apartment and these people will see me In my underwear much more if all my clothes keep ending up ripped and bloodied.
"where did you put my shirts?" I growled at Johnny.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 am

Raven: I sighed. "You are the son of Satan, born to save the fallen angels that want to repent. Also, evil angels are trying to kill you." I call, still looking for Levi. This is no longer funny. thunk "I'll get that in a minute."

Aaron: I totally just passed out.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm

June: "Great, you killed satan's son! We are so going to he'll for this.." I grumbled.

Johnny: "I can't remember but you can have my plaid one." with her shrug I tossed her a shirt then turned to Aaron.
"want me to wake 'im up?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 am

Raven: "Yeah, thanks," I called. "Oh! Found him!" I call, pointing to a sleeping Levi
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 am

Johnny: I grabbed a bottle of water and splashed it on his face causing him to jump up.

June: "hey mr daemon, how was your nap?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 am

Aaron: I shake the water off. "Please tell me that all of this is some massive practical joke..." I whimper.

Raven: After waisting time trying to wake him up, I just drag Levi over to a pew. "Nu-uh."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:49 pm

June: I tied the plaid shirt into a half shirt kind of thing and looked around."So why do we have the devil's spawn here? Is he gonna,like , save the world or anything? I am really tired of eating beans and I refuse to eat cat, dog, dear, bunny, or horse."

Johnny: I ran a hand through my hair and sighed "I really don't know, talk to boss lady over there."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Raven: "One, rabbit and deer taste awesome. Two, that's what he's supposed to do."

Aaron: I lauch, thinking this is a joke.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 pm

June:"I can't eat bunny or deer, I just immediately think of bambi and thumper, I can't just kill something that has a family like that. Anyway, is son of Satan schooled or know how to save us?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 am

Raven: I looked at the laughing teen then back to JUne. "Apparently not. That's something he'll have tofigure out."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

June: "Whoop de doo."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Raven: "This should be....bad." I said. Bad didn't begin to desribe how horrible things were about to get. It made the zombies seem like clowns. "Damn."

Aaron: "Y-You cussed!"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 pm

June: I looked at this guy, had he never heard a swear word? He wasn't evil or vile at all for a son of Satan. " People do it all the time doctor evil; shit, hell, crap, damn, and all that jazz."

Johnny: I pulled the cans of beans out of the pot and grabbed a spoon and began to eat.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Aaron: "She kepthitting me when I cussed on the way over here."

Raven: "We're endangering our lives enough with you here. The last we need is to piss off god by him cussing. I kinda like living." I mutter
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

June: I face palmed. "we have a freaky Christian"

Johnny: I stayed completely silent
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Raven: "In my defense, my dad was a preacher! And I promise you, you have to have something to believe in these days or you're doomed!"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next