Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

5 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm

She paused to think. "well, it's complicated. I grew up in church and my dad was a preacher. I got saved but, since the attack, I've just been angry at god." she sighed, looking at Jesus on the cross above the pulpit.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 9 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Johnny: I nodded kinda understanding. "I, myself, am not religious. Just wasn't brought up with it. I guess."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 pm

she shrugged. "I always seemed like a real good christian girl but, I never really knew what they were talking about. There are so many holed in the philosophy. I stuck more to finding out what was hidden from us." she explained. "Like why the book of Enoch wasn't part of the bible. And why it was changed during the 1020's." she "I want to know just what it was that the appostles didn't want us to find out."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Johnny: I nodded intrigued and waved her to carry on.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

"Well, the book of Enoch is a book in the Jewish bible but not in the Protestan bible. I've ben studying and it turns out, durning the Cultural Rvolution of 1020 A.D., the last original book of Enoch was destroy and a new one was written. There have been rumorns going around abouf t the contents of the book. Some say it has spells and dark magic in it. Others think it's just myths. But personally Ithink that it's the key to unlocking the mystery of The Fallen. The angels that fell from grace with Lucifer."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Johnny: "That sounds interesting." I frose for a moment as a shadower knocked against the church's wall with a screech. I sighed shakily and smiled at her, I really hated how those thing jumped out at you.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 pm

She smiled too. "Who knows, those things outside could even be children of Nephilim."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

Rose looked to June and smiled, "Thanks."
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Johnny: I raised my eyebrows at the name slightly confused. I really did hope she wouldn't go on a rant about how god sent these beasts to us for being ungreatful.

June: I winced but smiled anyway. "No problem." I sat there awkwardly in my bra and the gause for a moment before blushing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 pm

She noticed his confusion. "Oh, Nephilim are the children of angels and humans. My dad awlays said that, like the fallen, they're damned and immortal. I want to check that last theory if I ever get the chance."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 pm

johnny: I nodded somewhat understanding her. "You know alot of stuff, I Kinda envy you. I was homeschooled so we had to learn inbetween chores and the likes, it was hard.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:43 pm

She shrugged. "They never taught this stuff in school. I had to do some serious research. Like months worth. They would threaten me if I asked about this stuff."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Johnny: I nodded but still envied her a bit, she was school smart and I was only wilderness smart, I guess. I could survive in the wild if need be but that really wouldn't help you if you needed to get a job, but it didn't matter anymore. "So, any favorite music?" I asked.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, I like lot's of different kinds but mainly like rock and emo-core. Like Blue October or Eve 6."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Johnny:"I really like almost all music." I said smiling being as indesicive as ever.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 pm

She nodded. "I kinda figured that."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Johnny: "I'm pretty much almost always like this." I leaned back and closed my eyes smiling. I opened one eye. "You might want a little rest, we only have about six hours until daylight.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm

She shrugged. "This is my rest." She said, holding up a book.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 am

Johnny: I laughed at that. "Suit yourself, sleeping is a good idea too."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 am

"Insomnia." she stated. "along with doznes of other things that are total bitches alone much less together."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Johnny: I smiled. "Night, night."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

She nodded, reading enraptured in the text that was, clearly, a book about fallen angels.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Johnny: I bolted awake, nightmares filling my head. I blinked a few times and cursed. There was no way I was going to get to sleep to night.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Natalie looked up. "Hey, you alright?" her tone was laced with concern.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

(raven)
Johnny: I smiled nonchalantly. "Just thought I heard something, its nothing." Inside I was freaking out over the series of images that flashed through my head.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

bookcraz wrote:Johnny: I raised my eyebrows at the name slightly confused. I really did hope she wouldn't go on a rant about how god sent these beasts to us for being ungreatful.

June: I winced but smiled anyway. "No problem." I sat there awkwardly in my bra and the gause for a moment before blushing.

Rose frowned, "Need a shirt?"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next