Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Stealing Couldn't be Funner

+5
OpenTheDoor
Gifty
Charlie
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Couldn't be Funner

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Smile hey my charies young so shes pretty darn good for her age!

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:49 pm

sweetness. i shall commence the chat.

Lorenna: I walked downstairs into the common room, yawning. The only brush my hair had seen this morning had been my fingers. I crossed the room to the head table. Jacko and the crew were already there. It was midmorning. What, I had a late night. I walked up onto the dias and crossed to Jacko's side. Victoria, a redheaded whore who hated me just about as much as I hated her, was sitting in my seat on Jacko's right.
"What are you doing in my chair?" I asked.
"Lorenna, I let her sit there," Jacko said. His voice was low and husky. "If you had come down sooner, you would have it." I grumbled quietly. Victoria looked smug.
"Come here," Jacko said gently, beckoning me over. I sat down in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. Victoria looked like she wanted to give me my chair back and take my spot.
"Why don't you have shoes on?" Jacko asked. I shrugged.
"I didn't feel like putting them on." Jacko sighed.
"How was your night?" He reached around me and picked up a tankard. One might think that it was bad to drink in the morning, but the water in the Low End is...gross.
"Uneventful. I didn' get chased." Jacko muttered into his ale. He hated how much I loved a good chase with the guards.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Jasmine: I walked down the stairs in my usual black and blue outfit. Flipping down the last 5 or 6 stairs and landing perfectly. " Hello everyone." I said, like most people here I did my stealing at night. But I could do it anytime, I was very good at pick pocketing also, they didn't suspect a 13 year old to be stealing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Lorenna: I dropped my head back against Jacko's shoulder and groned. Jacko rolled his eyes towards the heavens.
"Please, behave Lorenna," he whispered into my ear. I glowered at Jasmine. She annoyed me for a multiple of reasons. The biggest being her acrobatic skills which she showed off all the time.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Keith was sitting in a large red comfortable listening to the conversation. He laughed Victoria. Watching this scene was probably more fun than actually being in it.
Keith leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was happy at the moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Jasmine: I did some more flips and twists and landed on a chair. " Oh dont be a sour puss! Its not like everyone likes to case us!" i said my voice high and cheery that surprised a lot of people. Mostly cause I usually wore black and dark blues.

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I stop wiping down the counters when Mrs. Thomas comes in, instead stowing the rag in my apron and giving her a charming smile while leaning on the counters.
"Good morning Ester, I must say you look absolutely lovely today. Did you do something with your hair?" I ask her and I see the blush rise on her wrinkled cheeks. She had to be well over 70, but my voice held nothing but sincerity. "Oh Jon." She says, flapping his wrist in dismissively.
"Would you like your usual today? Or we have this great cinnamon bread. Fresh baked." She giggles again, like a young girl. "Oh just the usual, or Arthur will have a fit." She pulls out a small sack of money, and my eyes shine, but I occupy my self with grabbing two loaves of fresh bread. "Of course." I tell her, placing the bag between us. She hands me exact change, before slipping a heavy silver coin into my palm. "Such a gentleman." She says with a wink, walking out of the shop with her things. I grin, slipping the coin into my pocket, before going back to work.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm

The thirteen year old annoyed Keith as well, he wasn't a kid person, but he had grown fond of her, because she annoyed Lorenna. A smile grew on Keith's lips.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Jasmine: " Hey Keith! how was your night get chased?" i asked bending off the chair and then doing a back flip to stand in front of Keith.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Lorenna: "Seriously, Jas, just sit your ass down," I muttered. Jacko nudged me.
At that moment the door opened with a bang. Tanner walked in. The room quieted down. Heads turned. There was an unnatural calm descending on the room. Jacko stiffened underneath. Woah now, not like that. Sheesh.
Tanner walked across the room, eyes locked on me. I slid lower in Jacko's lap, or at least I tried. Jacko's arms were locked around my waist.
"What is he doing here?" Jacko whispered.
"Why are you asking me? How should I know?" I babbled. Tanner walked up onto the dias and over to our chair.
"Lorenna," he said in a dangerously low voice. The sunlight filtering through the windows shone on his blond hair.
"Tanner," I said attempting to reach the same deep voice as his. Tanner's face was flat as stone.
"I want those boxes of spices back." Jacko groaned.
"I didn't know they were yours!" I said. I looked at Jacko. "I didn't know they were his."
"Just, give them back to him." One of the rules in our world was that we couldn't steal from Tanner and his people. He couldn't steal from us.
"Yessir," I muttered. I got out of his lap. "Dis way." I led the way out of the common room. Tanner followed closely on my heels.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Keith looked at the girl sitting up and opening his eyes, "It was great, and no chase, except by a dog." He smiled he loved dogs, "That was no problem." He said chuckling.
He glared at Tanner, his hands gripping the armrests of the chair.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Jacko: I sighed. Sometimes Lorenna really grated my nerves. Especially when she somehow managed to get Tanner involed. I looked down the table. Time to act like the boss.
"Thank you all for your contributions," I said. The table quieted down. "I will count up all of our earnings and divide the shares tonight." At the end of every week, I totalled our earnings and divided them among my closet men and women and the famillies that got a smidge of income from our work.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm

I hummed as I pulled the hot pan from the large oven, placing it on the counter with care. "Jon I need a delivery." I hear Gus's voice behind me and turn. He's huge, muscled and kinda scary, but he's got a heart of gold. "Sure. Where to?" I hands me the large paper bags, crowding my arms full. "The Inn." So thats why he needed the delivery, he personally hated going there himself, or dealing with any of them. "Sure, I'll leave right away." I told him turning on my heels. His husky voice stops me. "Make sure we get payed with time." I nod as I saunter out the door, bags in hand.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Keith nodded. He leaned back in the red armchair. It was his chair. Everyone knew it, and if someone sat in it, he would hit them till they got out. He had sniped the chair off a truck. How he did, he still wasn't quite sure, but he was happy he got it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Lorenna: I walked down the hall. An stiff silence hung in the air. "I didn't know the boxes were yours," I said again. Tanner walked next to me. He looked down at me.
"Lorenna, Quill was guarding them."
"Not very well," I pointed out. Tanner's cold green eyes bore into. I averted my gaze.
I pulled open the door that led into Jacko and my sitting room.
"Stay here." I walked over to my room and went inside. Being the pain in the ass that he was, Tanner didn't listen and walked into my room as well. The bed was neatly made and everything was in place. I hadn't been in my room last night.
Niether had I been in anyone else's room. I slept on the couch in the sitting room like usual. I was always too tired to walk all the way into my bedroom.
"Close your eyes." Tanner looked taken aback. I walked over to him.
"Close them," I ordered. Tanner finally did as he was told. I walked over to the dresser and yanked open several draws, giving the impretion of a secret door. At least I hopped.
I dragged the boxes out from under the bed and dropped them in front of Tanner. I kicked the drawers shut.
"You can open," I said, like I was bestowing a birthday gift on him. According ot Tanner, I was.
Smuggled spices turned this man on. Along with every female in the greater part of Corinth.
Tanner looked down at the boxes.
"How do you manage to get away with three boxes?" he asked.
"Trade secret." Tanner looked at me.
"Quill had nothing, nothing to do with it. Sheesh Tanner. Quill is your right hand man; he isn't going to betray you."
"These days I can't be so sure." He never took his eyes off of me. I knew what he was implying and I shifted uncomfortably.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Jasmine: I did a back hand spring to the stairs and flew up them sprinting as fast as I could.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Lorenna: Tanner took two of the boxes and I took the other. Jasmine came bolting up the stairs.
"Watch it!" I yelled, trying to dodge around her flying body. Tanner somehow managed to hold onto his two boxes and catch me before I fell.
I shook off his hand and glowered at Jasmine. She was really started to get on my nerves.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. Showing off was not a way to get some one to like you. He leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees. He moved his head, making his blond hair get out of his eyes.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Jasmine: " Sorry!" I said flipping up to my room. It was a place only i could get to unless someone climbed to it using a stool. I ran to my door and rinched it open. I grabed my face mask that covered my mouth and then juped through a secret door to the roof.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Jacko: I looked over at Kieth. "Keith, you getting tired of slow nights?" I asked. There was a plan brewing in the back of my mind.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I stroll into the kitchen, humming a cheery tune under my breath. "Max!" I call, looking for the familiar face in the kitchen, "Ive got your delivery!" My voice is a little loud in the quiet clatter of the kitchen, he walks up slightly annoyed and tries to take the bags from me.
"Nope. Pay me first or Gus'll have my head." I tell him, raising them out of the short man's reach. He grumbles and walks out of sight, permissibly to get the money. I relax against the wall, waiting for him to return with my money.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Lorenna: "Yeah, right," I muttered. We walked downstairs. I could feel Jacko's, and everyone else's, eyes on me. I walked with Tanner outside.
Quill stood there, looking sheepish. I dropped the box into his hands. "Hi, Quill."
"Hi, Lorenna."
"Thanks." I grinned mischieveously.
"For what?" I shrugged innocently.
"See ya, Tanner."
"Lets hope not," he muttered and walked away with Quill. I saluted his back and hop-skipped back inside.
I went back to the dias and perched in Jacko's lap.
"Why did you still three boxes of spices from Tanner?" Jacko whispered in my ear.
"'Cause it was fun," I whispered back. Jacko groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder. I laughed.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm

"No," Keith said with so much sarcasm a cat could understand his joke, "Slow nights are the best." He laughed, "What do you have in mind?" He raised an eyebrow when he asked this question.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Jasmine: I jumped from roof to roof untill I came to a small ally way. I ran and jumped over a fence and into a hole of a stable area. I sat down on the hay and started to meditate. I could only do it here where no one else was, not even my room was safe for me to do this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Jacko: Max appeared at my shoulder from the dias door. "The baker boy is here with a delivery." Lorenna was eating my cold breakfast. She didn't care. I absentmindely ran my hands through her hair.
"Jon?" I frowned. "Pay him." Max nodded and left. I didn't like not paying, but sometimes it was necessary, like last time.
Lorenna looked between Keith and I. There was a frown furrowing her brow. She wrapped her feet around my leg like a monkey.
I looked back at Keith. "Sorry for the interruption," I apologized. "I've been thinking about this one for awhile. We'll need the full force." Lorenna groaned. Full force meant Jasmine and Keith. She didn't like working with anyone but herself.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Keith nodded, then smirked, winding Lorenna up was his specialty. But depending on the job depended on how much he could annoy her. "Full force, eh. What exactly is this gig you have in mind?" Keith asking.

(winding up is an irish term for making fun of or pulling a prank... i personally like the saying better LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum