Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:58 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
School of Night and Day - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

School of Night and Day

+3
theuntoldsitcom
Fallen rose
Sweet. Agony.1397
7 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

How many characters do you usually enter at one time?

School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_lcap55%School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_lcap45%School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%School of Night and Day - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

School of Night and Day - Page 16 Empty Re: School of Night and Day

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Crimson laughed slightly, "Sorry about randomly picking on you though," she twisted herself fully so that she was facing him, "Improv. makes me go a tad crazy, plus Valinatly didn't help," a small smile crept to her even more pale face, "You gonna do that then? The script play thing?" she pointed to the script, her's she left in the side; there was never a point in entering because Rose naturally got it due to her acting roots and such.

(THAT'S IT!!! XD sorry, again)

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

i'm gonna hit the hay soon so if I randomly sign offfor ages I'm gone... I'm sahing good bye now Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet. Agony.1397 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Where can I jump in?
Sweet. Agony.1397
Sweet. Agony.1397

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Bari I see you on the site
Yay for you and me
With you on now I'll have something to do
But I think that we should have tea
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Rai smiled. "S'alright," he laughed, "Poor Valiently didn't even get a part in the improv." He glanced down at the script and shrugged. "I might. I don't know yet. You gonna do it?" He looked over at one of the auditorium's side doors. The drama teacher had it open a crack and was watching them.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 pm

"Probably not, I'd end up with a majorly crappy part, Rose getting lead as usual..." she sighed and looked down to her ankle, "I think she hates me, I was rather fond of my ankle..." Crimson sighed as she slipped her guitar on her back, "I'll see ya later then? I've got the rest of the day off due to this," she nodded at her ankle before turning on heels, opening the door to see the teacher looking at her, almost falling in, "Hello to you too."
The teacher blushed as she straightened herself out, "Crimson, are you not going to audition?!" she looked at her shocked as she slipped past.
"What's up with Crimson, Rai? Shame..." she shook her head before gasping, "I'll give you the day off if you go after her and convince her to do it!" she scribbled down her address, being over-dramatic again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:16 pm

"Yeah, see you later, I guess," Rai said as Crimson left, waving a quick goodbye. He looked at the teacher. "I, uh. Well, it's..." he floundered, unsure what to say. He would love nothing more than to do a play with Crimson, but had no clue how to convince her to do it.
"Please, do, Rai," the teacher said dramatically, "The play would be ruined without you two. You're both perfect for the lead roles. And that improvisation in class-- Oh, it simply melted my heart. Just imagine what you two could do if you practiced!"
"Well, I-"
Her tone changed drastically. She very nearly growled, "Do it, or I'll give you detention for disobeying your teacher."
"Fine, I'll try," Rai said, giving in.
The teacher burst into a huge grin. "That's the spirit," she said brightly, "It's so wonderful to see students so enthusiastic about drama." Then, she veritibly floated away.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:41 pm

(you do the teacher better than me XD)

Crimson sighed as she slipped to her home on the edge of the forest. It was a simple- looking cottage with a little bit of a modern touch, all Lupine's design. It was overall quite subtle minus the fact that it was always well-shaded and that it was a little bit doom and gloom, but it wasn't a spooky old castle like Dracula.
Tapping on the door having lost her key, a tall skinny silver-haired boy stood in the doorway.
He had amazing a radiant indigo eyes, bright and piercing yet so obviously dark. His clothes, baggy jeans and a checkered shirt with a small smile on his face.
With a nod, Crimson slipped in; all the neighbours were sleeping so he couldn't cause a fuss right now out here.
"What are you doing back so early?" he asked, sitting down at the table with a bottle of water clasped in his hands.
"My ankle, Rose attacking me in hockey but I got a detention for 'lacking about' or something like that. How was home?"
"Quiet," he addmitted, taking the top off with a smile, "But I've been catching up on stuff, my biography and such."
"Your biography?! Who would buy a book by you, Tri Feral?" she laughed as she played about with a stress ball in her hands, trying to calm herself.
"Yes, but when you're stuck at home with nothing to do and you've got a tummy bug you can't do too much, can you?" he snapped, looking at her, "Anyway, looks like we're sharing the house tomorrow, Lupine's obviously got work... I don't see why he became the music teacher there to be honest, he could have been a doctor easy enough..."
Crimson nodded in agreement; Lupine was clever yet he also had a sense of humour, something that smart people tended to lack...okay his is small but at least he's got one!
Tri laughed as he stood up, picking up a laptop and sighing, putting in a headphone he mouthed the words to his favourite song right now, 'Scars' by Papa Roach, it's really pretty.
Tri and Crimson has always had a similar taste in music, but then Lupine blows it with his love for classical and anything to do with violins, pianos and the lazy guy at the back with the huge pair of symbols.
She smiled before slipping out a norepad, a doodle that she began earlier scrawled on it; Tri's eyes trailed to it, a smile on his face; he's always loved them, mainly because half of them were to do with Lupine's accidental death. Fun, eh?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 pm

(What can I say? I'm good at playing crazy people. Smile)

Rai wondered the halls. It was evident that Crimson had gone home. He checked his watch, it was only midnight. School wouldn't be out for another few hours. For the time being, he had nothing to do. He began tossing a small ball of fire from hand to hand. Most other students were grabbing the books they'd need for their next classes.
Rai absently walked past Rose's locker. She smiled her most dazzling smile, but he didn't pay her any mind; seeming to not even see her. This made Rose rather upset.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

"Why won't he like me?!" she practically screamed as he walked past, looking at her friend, forcee to go on shopping trips and occasional sleepovers and stuff, but her eyes were focused omn something else.
"Are you looking at my future boyfriend's butt?! He's mine Holly!" she glared at her, the palms of her hand ps freezing slightly down to her power.
In her opinion her and Rai were a perfect match; fire and ice were a good combo when used correctly! She always thought that, plus he did have nice hair, a cute smile and a nice butt, she had to agree with dumb little Holly there. For once.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Rai walked outside the building, still absently tossing the fire-ball around. "A penny for your thoughts," a voice said beside him. Rai snapped back into reality and turned to see who was talking. It was Alex; who was, for all intents and purposes, Rai's best friend. "Uh... no," Rai said, "My thoughts run at a nickel a piece right now. You shoulda come yesterday, I could've given you a really good deal for that penny." Alex laughed a little, but it was clear he was distracted as well. He kept glancing back at the school.
"What's eatin' you?" Rai asked.
"Well," Alex said, a bit uncertainly, "What do you think about Rose?"
"What about her?"
"Do you think she's... y'know, hot?"
"I guess she might be, I've never really noticed."
"Would you ask her out?"
"I don't know if I'd-"
"I think I'm gonna," Alex said, a determined look in his eyes.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 am

"Well, the dance is soon, next week, it's girls asking anyway...you could do it then," Holly offered, a smile on her face.
"Holly, you are a dipshit sometimes, but now I know why I hang around with you!" she smiled then turned around, Holly hot on her heels.
As planned, Rose found Rai talking to his weirdo mate. With a confident sigh, ahe strolled over to him, her bubbly blonde bouncy hair springing off of shoulders.
"Hey Rai..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Rose smiled sweetly at Rai, "And Alex," she said bluntly, but kept on looking at the guy she took a fancy to, "I was wondering... Do you wanna go to the dance with me? I mean, the girls are asking the guys but I think that we'd have the greatest chance of getting king and queen," she battered her eyelids, pressing her chest out a bit making it seem a tad bigger; slut.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Bari... *cough cough*
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

(Sorry for not replying. Sad
I'll post something now...)

Purposely looking anywhere but directly at Rose, Rai began, "I wasn't really planning on going to the dance this year-" This start was greeted with an icy glare from Rose. Rai caught sight of it, and her face quickly melted back into a simpering, pleading look. "I'll- I'll think about, Rose," Rai said, then left. Today had just been so confusing. The last thing Rai heard before he was out of earshot was Alex saying, "Hey, Rose, if he says no, I'd like to go with you."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

(no worries Razz I was just boreded)

"Whatever," she looked at Alex and walked away, "Holly might though," the little ginger freak.
She slipped off and found her, her eyes eager like a little puppy, "So?"
"He said maybe. Maybe? To me?!" she smashed her hand against the side, "But I guess we'll wait and see til tomorrow," she rolled her eyes as the bell rang, "I shall see you tomorrow..."
She walked off grabbing her lipstick and putting it on, telling herself that she was 'gorgeous' and all that.

"Why do you draw them? He'll kill you if he sees them," he shook his head, tapping on a few keys, "...okay, let's see it!"
Slipping next to her he shook his head laughing at it as he pointed at it.
"Werewolves? That's not stereotypical..." he shook his head as she smiled.
"Whatever, I have an imagination," she looked up, "You're writing your biography not very imaginative are you?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down