Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vampire Knight - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vampire Knight

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight - Page 38 Empty Re: Vampire Knight

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Nell: I didn't need to give an explanation for my actions. I tapped my fingers on the table. "Was there any cake?" I asked in a lame effort to lighten the mood and change the subject.

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Xero : i shook my head, "I think Gray wanted to make it. Gah" i glanced down at my cell to see a text. I read it and blushed, when i looked back up Alec was already in front of the table.
"Happy birthday, Xero" He smiled.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Nell: I sighed quietly. Just who I needed to have show up, Prince Charming. I remained seated. They would have to ask me to leave if they wanted to speak alone or they could just leave. I tapped my fingers on Artemis's smooth metal and watched Alec's every move.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Xero : "Alec!" I ran over from the table and to him, where i bowed my head and blushed again when i felt his fingers in my hair. I glanced up to see him smiling his most heartwarming smile. "Have you spent it well so far?" He stopped and looked away from me to Nell. "Good morning Nell."
I was going to look at her but Alec's arms were suddenly around me and i was forced closer. I gasped a little in surprise but i was glad to be with him. "yes, it's been great."
"I smelled your blood earlier. Did you hurt yourself?"
I nodded, cuddling his chest. "Only a little, i'm fine now."
"I'm glad but you should be more careful."
I nodded again. "Mhm."
"Nell, do you mind going to see Gray for a little while? I would like to give Xero her present privately."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Nell: I had slid my hand over Artemis the second Alec grabbed Xero. I didn't take my hand away. I got up and looked a Xero. There wasn't much I could do. "I'd love to go see Mr Monosyllabic," I muttered in a monotone. I walked to the doorway and turned to cast a warning glanced at Alec. If he hurt Xero...
I left and went to Gray's room. I knocked quietly. He might be asleep and if he was I didn't want to wake him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Gray : I groaned and slide to my other side. What did Xero want now..."Come in, its open" i yawned sitting up in bed. I ran a hand through my hair and glanced around for my clothes. I guess it was wrong of a brother to sleep with out them when his sister was around..I looked back at my hand and was surprise to see that i had caught a silver hair... i guess i was changing faster then i had expected..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Nell: I opened the door and stopped. Gray was in bed. He also didn't have a shirt on and I wasn't sure if he had anything else on. "Alec showed up," I said as I shut the door and leaned against it. "He wanted to give Xero's present to her in private." My eyes never left his face. I didn't need to look at his chest to be reminded what my emotional flawed self couldn't have.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Gray : "Pervert bastard," I exhaled, i reached over for my boxers and pants and slipped them on under the sheets before standing. "Sorry," I said to Nell. I didn't expect it to be her. "But what are you doing here? being the messenger?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Nell: I shrugged. "I thought it might be a good idea to come check on you after what happened," I explained. I didn't mention the part where Alec had told me to go see Gray. "You should sleep if you need to."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Gray : "Like i say to xer- Isabelle... Don't worry about me. I don't plan to murder anyone for their blood and or soul any time soon." I said calmly. I sat back down on my bed and gestured for her to take a seat. " Do you plan on telling me anything else about you any time soon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Nell: I sat on the edge of the bed and clasped my hands. "Honestly Gray I can't remember anything," I said to him though I stared at my lap. "Sometimes I have thoughts...about whatever happened...but I can't remember what happened." I couldn't remember anything but those little thoughts that popped into my head every once and a while. The rest of my memory was gone. I didn't know how and I didn't know why, but I knew it was gone and try as I might I couldn't remember anything. It was like trying to catch smoke with my bare hands. The only problem was I couldn't even see the smoke. My head was completely empty, like a bookshelf that should be filled with books. The only problem was all those books had been burned.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Gray : "What about things you've found out? I mean. I lost my memory too, i didn't know what my name was for a long time, i didn't know if i liked fighting or planting g=d damn flowers. I didn't know if i liked soup or salad. Little things like that." I offered, leaning back on my crossed arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

thank gosh its sunday ^-^

Alec : I placed xero on my lap and breathed in the sent of her neck. "Do you like it?" I asked, nuzzling her shoulder with my nose.
I felt her tears on my hands and then her head nodding. Her breath caught before she answered. "B-but...i don't understand...w-why me?" She asked in a little voice.
I smiled and kissed her shoulder before answering, "Xero we both know how i feel for you, think of this as a promise." I said then i took the diamond ring out of its black box and slipped it onto her finger. The blue swirls around the actual jewel looked lovely in contracts to her complexion. "A promise?"
I nodded, "To love no one but me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

ah! alec is so sweet Smile gray would flip if he found out about that...

i know! i love sundays. the weather is so nice. i have my windows wide open and the breeze is amazing!

Nell: I looked at him slightly confused. "Well, I like fighting," I said, stroking my rod. "I hate flowers and I like salad more than soup. But I still don't know anything about my life!" I got up and paced to the far wall. "I don't know where I was born, who my family was, or where I lived. I don't know who my friends were or who babysat me. I don't know how this even happened." I kicked the wall angrily and gritted my teeth. My hands were curled into fists and I could feel the heat in my cheeks. I had never been this angry in my life. Nor I had ever spoken so much about myself to another human being--actually, he was a vampire, but that wasn't the point.
I took a long, steadying breath. I didn't tell him the thing that scared me the most. I didn't tell him that I didn't know who I was. I didn't know if I liked to laugh or sing or dance or cry or scream or shout. I didn't know any of these things because I couldn't feel anything. It was as if my heart had been erased along with my mind.
I had been given a clean slate, the only problem was I didn't know how to fill it.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 pm

(lol hes alec >.< and gray will flip out eventually.
its raining here so i can't open the window but i still love sundays :3 lol )

Gray : I stood and reached to grab her wrist gently. "Then find out. Find out the other things you like to do because you have the right to," I said, staring into her eyes for a short moment. I had felt the same but i was lucky enough to have Kain and xero there with me while i found out what i liked and disliked about anything and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

((we just had a thunder storm, but the clouds cleared and the sun is shinning Very Happy))

Nell: I stared up at him. His hand was warm around my wrist. "How?" I asked. I had never felt so open; so vulnerable. "How do I do that?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

(lucky duck o-o! i ish stuck here until its warmer or until my fever goes away T T but tomorrow i am going to run again no matter what. )

Gray : I smirked a little. "You try everything all over again. If you think you don't like rollerskating then you try them and find out. I know i did and i found out that actually do hate it."Stupid Kain and his pink rollerblades...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm

(we had tornado warnings yesterday. the lightning was ah-mazing. but when i got home--i had been driving back from the movie theaters with my mom--the storm had past over my house already and i didn't get to watch the lightning)

Nell: I surprised when my walls didn't come snapping back up. I remained open. I could feel it. It felt...strange. I liked it. Maybe this was what Gray meant; experiencing things, experiencing life. "You're saying you'll go roller blading with me?" I asked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

i'm back ^^ but i'm practicing and video taping myself playing the piano [some audition thing Razz] so...i might be kinda slow -_-
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 pm

(wow o-o i kinda like lightening i just don't like thunder >.< freaks me out )

Gray : i nodded. "I have nothing better to do but i rather do it at night." I could just hear the Chairman snicking 'thats what she said' at me now. I rolled my eyes at the thought and reached to put on my shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 pm

yay! lily's back Very Happy
you're a pianist? that's really cool.

i don't like thunder either, but lightning is so cool.

Nell: I watched Gray pull his shirt on. "What else is there for me to experience?" I asked quietly. I couldn't think of what kids did because I didn't remember being a kid and there weren't any kids around to play with. I hadn't realized until now how much I didn't know.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 pm

yep ^^ 7 years now...o_o

lightning? i love lightning!! Very Happy Very Happy it's so pretty...you just wanna...touch it...
jk ^^ but lightning's cool ^-^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:43 pm

lol Razz i love lightning. yesterday i saw a bolt of lightning. not just a flash but a freaking bolt. it was epic.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:43 pm

wb lili-chan :3!

Gray : Hmm, i had to think about it. What was the first thing Xero and i did when i got to the academy? "Oh, Dancing. We had a dance and Xero made me figure out if i like waltzing or anything like that, or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Nell: I frowned. "I don't even know how to dance," I said.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Gray : i shrugged, still smirking. I would not say if i liked it or if i didn't. I would also not say if i could or couldn't. "The masquerade is coming up soon. You can have one of the vamps teach you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next