Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vampire Knight - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vampire Knight

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight - Page 31 Empty Re: Vampire Knight

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Nell: I looked up at him through my bangs. I opened my mouth to say something but I didnt know what to say. I continued to stare at him. Red was a beautiful and terrible color. It was the color of roses which symbolized love and it was the color of blood; the color of death the color of vampires.

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Anala: I glance up as i realize that almost everyone has headed inside. "Don't worry, I'll get you something that you'll love. Promise," I wave lightly to her before hurrying through the gates and into the building.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Xero : i held my smile, waving after her. When she was gone i frowned a little to rub the back of my head. oh no..this was bad....
I made my way back to the fate where Nell and Gray were sitting. They looked like they were talking about something so i just stood by the gate. i wonder what they were talking about...Gray never really talked to anyone else besides me and father..
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Anala: I'm almost to the classroom when Chance and his 'buddies' corner me.
"Look who it is," Chance grins down at me.
"Huh, she does look like Sash," murmurs the guy from behind me.
"Chance, leave. me. alone." I hiss, my fangs sharpening, my hands clenched into fists.
He rolls his eyes. "Like i could leave you alone, Anala." he smiles down at me.
"I said--" my fist shoots out, hitting him square in the jaw. you can hear the crack as he stumbles back, gaping at me. my leg stretches out to whip his legs out from under him. I straighten back up from the crouch i was in; now i look down on him. "--leave. me. alone."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Kate-Anders(unnie) wrote:Nell: I looked up at him through my bangs. I opened my mouth to say something but I didnt know what to say. I continued to stare at him. Red was a beautiful and terrible color. It was the color of roses which symbolized love and it was the color of blood; the color of death the color of vampires.
I posted this on the other page. I don't know if you saw it..... All Nell is doing is staring at gray she has nothing to say....
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Gray : i stifled a yawn and stood. The sun was going to come up soon and the light was starting to be less and less my friend.
"Nii, It's time to go back guys," Xero said, walking up to us. There was a deep shape of scarlet all over her cheeks. I couldn't help but think it was because of Kuran somehow.

gah i wish i had a tutor v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm

A tutor? Why?

Nell: i didn't wait for them to follow me. I walked back at a brisk pace with my hand in my pockets.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Because my grammar and spelling are horrid. See! I started a sentence with because *sobs* v.v

Gray : I blinked, hostile and anti-social. I reached over and took Xero's hand in mine as we walked. She blinked at me but smiled.
I couldn't help but smile back a little. Maybe she loved that stupid vampire more than she would ever love me..but that was okay, as long as she was alive, everything would be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh gaby-unnie don't worry I think your characters have great voices and thats really important.
Nell: I slipped inside the sun dorm and walked to my room. I didn't feel like going to classes today so I wouldn't. I sat on my bed and rubbed my temples. My head was still buzzing from where it had smacked against the wall. I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt as if that had happened before.
I shook my head. This was ridiculous. I had never had an memory before and I never would have any memory. Gray might think there's a beautiful song inside me but I know better; theres nothing beautiful inside of me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Xero : i sat in class next to Kimi. It was starting to get hard for me to pay attention and stay up as a guard all night and recently every time i got a chance to sleep i woke wake up screaming from a nightmare.
"Xero, you look like crap today." she said in her little girl voice.
I hung my head down and sighed. "I know..I know.." i glanced up to see how Gray and Nell were holding up only to be shock to see them both missing.
Darn..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Nell: I slipped out of my room, careful to check both ways in case someone was coming. I crossed the hall on silent feet and walked up the spiral staircase thatgave acess to the roof. I opened the door and walked out into bright sunlight.
I waked to the edge of the roof and sat down. I swung my legs over the edge and watched a flock of birds fly by.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Gray : I dropped five tablets into one large glass of white whine. Either this was going to work or i was going to show up completely drunk to class...eh..don't care.
I downed it, ignoring the sick satisfaction i got once it dropped to the pit of my stomach. I put the glass and found that i felt nothing but well.
Good, i nodded to myself, fixing up my tie.
Then my cell rang. I opened it up to find a forward message to all Guards.
Meet in the chairman's office now
-Your loving Chairman, Kain Cross

I sighed, change of plans. I opened the door and went left to our fathers room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Nell: my phone rang. I took it out and sighed. I didn't dislike the chairman but he wasn't on my list of All time favorite people. I got up and walked back downstairs.
I entered the chairmans office without knocking to find Gray already there. I nodded to him and sat in one of the chairs in front of the chairmans desk.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Xero : "Gah gomen! I was trying to get here faster but this kid kinda tripped me and i could have sworn i saw a dolphin in the ai-"
"Aww, My little daughter is so cute and clumsy!" Kain, or dad, as he wanted Gray and i to call him, bounced over to crush me against him in a hug.
"You're making her turn blue" Gray said to him in a monotone.
It was only then that he let go and i could breath again.
"Um, why did you call us down?" I asked, trying to get down to business.
For the first time in a long time, Kain became serious. He tipped his glasses up and went to sit back behind his deck. "We'll Kids. I Think i've found something important about your pasts"
My heart stood still, "w-what...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Nell: why had I bee called? He couldn't possibly have found something out about me. Thhere was anything to find out. "And what's that?" my voice came out cold and dead sounding. I could feel the gates that barred my emotions slamming close. My face was hard and impenetrable. I have seen myself The mirror when I have this look on. My blue gray eyes look like granite and my jaw is hard as a rock.
I stared at the chairmans face and waited for a response that I didn't want to hear. I was fine without knowing about my past. He could keep his pearls if insight to himself. Unless it only had to do with gray and xero which was hopefully the case. I was interested to kearn more about those two.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Chairman Kain. : "Well, i do know your parents were also hunters at one point Nella. But i am for sure happy to say that : Gray and Xero are related."
Both my children looked absolutely stunned when i said this. So stunned that i felt like i had done something wrong. In the next moment Gray was tearing out of the room.
"G-gray!" I called, reaching my hand out for him as if i could pull him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Nell:I jqumbed to my feet and sprinted after Gray. He was fast. He tore out of the school and raced to the fountain that we had been at this morning. I caught up to him and grabbed his arm. "what is it? What's wrong?" i asked, searching his face for something out of place. His eyes weren't red and his fangs hadn't come out. So why had he run?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Gray : "No no no, she can't be my sister! We c-can't we can't be related!" I said, holding the side of my head. There was no way we were related. I only had my twin and and and she died in the fight too! There was no way....it wasn't fair..." S-she can't be....It's not fair..." my voice had fallen to a hurt whisper...

Xero : i stared at the floor in shock. My eyes slitted. Siblings....me and gray were siblings?...."Are you sure..?" I asked the chairman, too scared to see any signs of finality in his face.
"Yes. We've found some record of you and his father...you are a daughter of the Creed, Xero...You're name once was Isabelle..."
"Is..a..belle.." The same sounded so foreign to me. My heart sank and i forced myself from crying.... H-how could that be?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Nell: "how is that unfair?" I asked. "you lost your sister in that found but now you've learned that xero is your sister. Shouldn't you be happy?" I stared at his tense form. I didn't understand. I would be overjoyed to learn that my sister--if I had one--was alive. He acted like it was the end of the world. Maybe to him it was. Maybe...he loved her.
A little hopeful part of me shriveled up inside my heart.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Gray : I didn't need to say why it was unfair...It was only recently that i had realized what i felt...i always knew that kuran was a problem...but problems always came with love...."I...don't know..what to do.." I admited, feelings tears sting my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Nell: I stared at him. Was he crying? Was he crying? I couldn't be around people who cried I just couldn't take it because I knew that I could never feel the emotion required to shed tears. I knew I was emotionally flawed. I knew that girls my age she smile more--should smile--but I couldn't. Nor could I cry.
I sat down with a good three feet of seoeration between me and Gray. "you love her," I said quietly as I stared at the trees.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Gray : I nodded slowly."But not how a brother should love his s-sister..." There had to be some mistake. He wasn't paying close enough attention to some sort of detail. I couldn't be related to her... If i was...it would ruin everything we ever planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Nell: "believe it or not I figured that out," I muttered under my breath. "you know you could never have her. Alec has his name written all over her and we both know that she would go to him over you in a heart beat." I didn't know what made me act in such a cruel way. Maybe i had hoped for just a second that I had found someone I could love--even though he had a nasty habit of almost turning level e. Or maybe he was sobbing his ungrateful heart out because he had a sister. Some of us weren't that lucky. Some of us had no family and no memory on top of that.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am

Gray : If it was anyone else....i would have knocked them unconscious by now. Honestly, i could have killed them. But it finally hit me that she was right. I didn't know how i could fool myself for so long into thinking that i did have a chance to be with her...Kuran was perfect for her...and she was probably crying tears of joy somewhere because she had a legitimate reason to turn down my feelings now.
"Y-you're right.." I struggled to say the word. I put my hands on my side and looked at her evenly. "I'm sorry, I over reacted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 am

Nell:I stared back him with the same granite hard gaze I had given the chairman. I tore my gaze away from his and put my head in my hands. My head still ached and i just wanted to go to bed for a really long time.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am

Gray : "Do you want me to take you back to your dorm? I have nothing else to do today." i offered, shrugging a bit. She looked worse than i had moments ago. Maybe the whole parents possibly being vamp hunters didn't settle well with her. If she looked on the bright side, it just meant that i may have known her at some point in life. My parents...xero and my parents.. Were also vampire hunters.

(osh, kate-unnie isnt it late where you are o.o? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next