Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vampire Knight - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vampire Knight

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight - Page 21 Empty Re: Vampire Knight

Post by Shadows Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:haha Dimi ^^

bye gabby!

Sash: "I-I-" I can't believe that it's talking to me. "Anala!" I shout, making her jump and fall out of bed. She shoots daggers at me. Obviously someone hasn't had their morning drink, i think.

Anala: "You know, somedays i wonder why i stick around." I mumble, rubbing my throbbing head and forcing my fangs under control. I blink in surprise when i see Alastor. "Alastor? Where are you here?" I make a confused face.

Mark:
Actually I was on my way to the kitchen, but I don't know where the Orange Juice is so I was just asking Sash where it was.

Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Anala: I roll my eyes over to Sash who looks annoyed now. "Well, it should just be in the fridge. Maybe try the light-manor...we don't really drink oj around here."

[i gtg for tonight! cya tomorrow matt ^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:Anala: I roll my eyes over to Sash who looks annoyed now. "Well, it should just be in the fridge. Maybe try the light-manor...we don't really drink oj around here."

[i gtg for tonight! cya tomorrow matt ^^]

Mark:
Thank yooou Alastor sang, and floated away, phasing through the door.
He casually floated across the grounds, bridging between one building to the next.
A few screams later and Alastor came out with a jug of OJ, bringing it back to the night manor and returning to Mark's room.

(Night! ^^)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 am

Xero : I knew i would find him in the kitchen. I smiled. "Goodmorning, Gray."
He turned away from what ever he was cooking, "Hey" He said, his eyes a lot calmer than i had ever seen them before.
I blinked, "Why are you making so much?" I asked, craning my neck to see over his shoulder. I sniffed at the air a little. "Is that meat?"
He nodded,"Vampires need to eat a lot more meat to counter balance the tablets." He answered simply.
Next he took a sizzling slab of meat off the pan and onto another plate where a whole stack of the same meat was already waiting. "Are you going with me? Or do you want to eat here?"
Was he serious? He was really going to go take them their breakfast? "i-i...No . I'll go" I said, following after him.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am

((is it alright if i have nell bump into gray and xero?))

Nell: I walked down the hall and turned a corner. Gray and Xero were walking towards. Gray was carrying a tray of meat. I stared at him. "What are you doing?" I asked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 am

(yeah its fine :3 )

Gray : "Bringing breakfast to the night-classes. Apparently all the chefs went on holiday, too" I answered simply, still moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am

Nell: I fell into step beside them and glanced at the pair. They seemed alright all things considered. "That is very nice of you," I said. My voice sounded dull to my own ears, but when had it ever been lively? "May I ask; why the hell are you doing this?" Because he felt like being nice? No. Gray hated the vamps with every fiber of his being. He wouldn't all of a sudden serve them food. Maybe since he was one of them--sort of--that had something to do with it. But I had no idea what.

(i finished the first episode!! i love yuuki Smile it is soooo good. i'm going to watch the second one now!)
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

and i got a book trailer for HoG Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmwK-TsGrQ
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 am

thats so awesome :3 it came out great
and yeah ^-^ i like yuuki but i get so irritated with her choices sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 am

Gray : We cut along side the day dorms, navigated past the annex and past the gate to the Night Academy. "Well, since they seem to grow more violent when hungry i decided this was the only way to keep them from attacking any humans.." I couldn't help but steal a quick look at Xero who held another plate securely in her little fragile hands like her life depended on it. What a foolish child... i exhaled . Well, she wouldn't be a child soon...her birthday was coming up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:57 am

Nell: His logic was valid, but I still didn't understand why he was the one to bring them food. I would never serve a vampire. I kept quiet thought; I didn't want to say anything that might upset anybody.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Xero : I watched Gray rap a couple of times on the door before Annabelle Opened up. Her red hair, long and wavy, held up in a messy yet still elegant up-do. "Oh, It's you again, Creed." She said, smiling and leaning against the door frame. She motioned for Gray to walk back in with the plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 pm

((is annabelle a vampire?))

Nell: I walked inside next to Gray and looked around. Everything appeared quiet, but I had the uneasy feeling of being watched. I didn't usually go to this part of campus, but I didn't trust Gray not to do something stupid.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 pm

(yup :3 everyone in the night manor is )

Gray : "Thank you, Annabelle. I've left your breakfast on the table," I said, brushing my pants off. "I do advise you to take at lest two tablets along with it, though."
The red haired vampire grinned and went over to throw her arms around my neck, nuzzling the side of my chest. "How sweet of you to do this for us, Gray"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Nell: I tapped my foot impatiently and folded my arms. I didn't know why Gray was letting that vamp get so close to him. I looked over at Xero. She was looking around the room as if she expected to see somebody.
I sighed. One of the guardians was a half vampire and the other was in love with a vampire. And then there was me. I didn't know anything about my life before I turned fifteen. All I knew was that vampires had somehow been involved with whatever had happened; I could feel it inside of me whenever I looked at one.
I kept staring at Xero and frowned slightly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Gray : I unlooped Annabelle's arms from my neck and nodded at her before going over and taking Xero's hand. "Is..is Kuran here? Xero would like to see him." I said, it hurt me to say it. All my nerves jumbled up into anxious clots as i said it but...I knew that it was what she wanted. She looked at me shocked, "Gray?..."
Annabelle nodded, taking her hand and leading her out of the parlor. "She'll be back later"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Nell: "Gray," I said. My voice was low and hard. I stared at him. What was he thinking? "Why are you encouraging this?" Xero was just being a silly love struck girl and no good would come of letting her spend time Kuran.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Gray : i stuck my hands in my pockets and went out the front door. "Nell, Xero will go to see him regardless of what we do. I might as well make sure she got to him safely. I'll come back to take her home when they're done talking."
I reached into the deeper part of my pocket, feeling for a dagger. "She has a fully loaded gun capable of only hurting vampires so shes fine." I turned to look at her face. Hard and possibly angry. I didn't like it. She didn't know Xero enough to actually care about her, so why was she making this such a big deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Nell: I stared at Gray. He stood at least a head taller than I. I folded my arms. "And you are positive that they will only talk?" I asked. I didn't care if Xero had an ICBM hidded in her back pocket; she was too young and silly to do anything but drool at Kuran's feet.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Gray : He swore he wouldn't harm her.... That was all i needed to know. "We have to talk" I said to Nell, seriously. I glanced around and spotted the fountain i had collapsed by only two nights ago. I went over to it and sat down, waiting for her to join me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Nell: I walked over and sat beside him. He could do all the talking he wanted, but he shouldn't expect any from me. I put my elbows on my knees and stared at the rough cobblestones.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 pm

osh we're going to have a mortal instruments moment soon >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Gray : i exhaled loudly, the strong whistling of the wind diffused the sound. "You haven't been here for very long. So i guess i have to explain a lot to you. I don't know if you want to hear about Xero's past or my own" I shrugged, looking at her for a que to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm

this is going to be deep Razz

Nell: I looked up at him through my bangs. "Tell me," I said. I needed to know about them. They were so strange.

and yuuki was hilarious in episode two when she jumped down on her bamboo stick in the crowd of vamps who were going to fight with zero and was like "didn't you read the student handbook?" it made me laugh XD
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 pm

( anime comedy can be the best at tense moments x.x hehe )

Gray : i looked up into the sky. The clouds were dark and ..gray..."It's going to snow soon..." i whispered then glanced back at Nell. "Xero is a lot like you,....She doesn't remember her past. All she can remember is that Alec saved her from a group of vampires that wanted to kill her when she was five." Kuran....if anything i owed him for saving her then..."Thats why she cares about him so deeply. I know it may sound strange, even sickening but Kuran feels the same for Xero.." I took my hands out of my pockets and put them on the edge of the stone fountain. "Four years later, My parents, both royal status vampire hunters were called to kill Kuran and his family. My father killed both Kuran's child sister, His mother, His other brother and his father but not Kuran. Kuran's fathers mistress...well she was upset of course..so she killed my twin sister, my older brother and my parents...she was the one who bit me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Nell: I stared at him. I had had no idea. How could I have had? "That explains a lot," I said quietly. I looked down at my hands. If I had a family--I didn't know if I did--I couldn't imagine losing them in such a way.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next