Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 pm

if you want you can walk in on his :3
I already explained this to matt but here it is again. Henry was genetically modified in his mothers womb to be perfect, hes hansom and smart but he doesn't understand love as a lover just as family. Since his dad sees him as not his real son because he looks like no one in his family (they are all blond with blue eyes ) Henry trys to make him happy by coloring his hair and wearing blue contacts.

Noah : I looked up at him, my brows creasing down. "I don't understand. You have to have some family"

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Devin: "No." I shake my head and look down at my hands. "That's why Neva was so scared to leave. apparently my brother died in the war and they took everyone. she didn't tell me who 'they' was though...i can see why she'd be afraid.." i swallow hard, daring to look up at Noah.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

i just wanted fun having epic fail XD

Liv: I sighed though it sounded more like snarl and sat up. Sheesh I was bored. I jumped out of bed and walked across the room. There was a large picture on the wall. Maybe there was a safe behind it. I tilted the picture away from the wall. There was a loud creak. I looked up as the picture toppled off the--unfornately bare--wall. I jumped back and brought my hands to my mouth to cover a gasp. The picture teetered a fell onto dresser. It fell to the side and knocked into the potted plant. The plant fell over, showering dirt across the carpet, and knocked another picture off the wall. The picture dropped onto the bedside table, crushing the lamp that had stood there.
Silence reigned. I stood stock still, my eyes sliding back and forth as I assessed the situation.
"Oops," I said.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

( was as in the war taking place right now o-o? or a different one? )

Noah : i let that sink in for a little while. Then i asunder. "Oh, so she was your relative?" i thought she was your lover. i blushed, and frowned. "I-im sorry for your lost...i know how hard it is..i lost my baby sister last year.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Henry : the sound of many things crashing and shattering sent me racing for the hall way. crap, Noah what did you tip over this time!? I froze when i saw that this wasn't caused by my daughter at all. "Olivia?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm

[[a different one. i'm just improvising Razz}]

Devin: I just shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah. I don't even know why i made her leave..i shouldn't have." my hands cover my face and i lean against the wall behind me.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Liv: "Hi," I said in a slightly choked voice. I gestured mutely at the room and bounced on my toes. I was in so much trouble. I prepared myself to be slugged in the face.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Noah : i bit my lip, i wasn't good with comforting but i could try. i patted his back. "You can always call her or something. I'm sure she'd understand so don't be so hard on yourself"

Henry : i looked at everything on the floor and chuckled a little bit before couching down and starting to pick things up. "phew, i was worried there for a moment" i took all i could managed and dumped into a vase. I stood up and clapped my hands clean. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:if you want you can walk in on his :3
I already explained this to matt but here it is again. Henry was genetically modified in his mothers womb to be perfect, hes hansom and smart but he doesn't understand love as a lover just as family. Since his dad sees him as not his real son because he looks like no one in his family (they are all blond with blue eyes ) Henry trys to make him happy by coloring his hair and wearing blue contacts.

Noah : I looked up at him, my brows creasing down. "I don't understand. You have to have some family"

is he heartless like...ooh memory fail...can't remember his name Neutral anyway is he heartless or just can't love people?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Liv: I stared at him. He had yelled at me or thrown things or hit me. I clamped my mouth shut and nodded mutely.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Devin: I peek through my hands at her. "Maybe..." I whisper, hiding my face again. I should just go sulk or something, isn't that what i always do at times like this? Yeah. I start to stand up. "I'm gonna go for another walk..." i chew on the inside of my cheek, slowly trudging over to my guitar.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm

hes not heartless he just doesn't understand love. To him if he loves someone he loves them all like a brother would love his father or his brothers. o-o thaz all

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

so he'll never have a girlfriend?
not that i'm considering liv for his gf. liv is too...not into bfs for that. she just likes having fun with guys and she's not doing to hot since emmeline died.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Noah : "you sure thats a good idea?" the wind was hollowing hard and the snow was making my nose a horrible and painful red. i sneezed.

Henry : i blinked at her. "Are you sure?" my eyebrows knitted a little. She looked a bit...scared...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:35 pm

No he can have a gf, hes slowly learning that love comes in different ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Liv: I had had my eyes squeezed shut. Now I slowly opened them and peered at him through my lashes. "Um, yes," I said quietly. "Do you need any help?" I asked quickly.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Noah : "you sure thats a good idea?" the wind was hollowing hard and the snow was making my nose a horrible and painful red. i sneezed.

Henry : i blinked at her. "Are you sure?" my eyebrows knitted a little. She looked a bit...scared...
Devin: "I'll be fine." I cast a weary smile at her before picking up my guitar again and starting my descent down stairs.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Henry : i shook my head, still smiling a bit. It was starting to get cold, i looked down at myself a noticed that i was only wearing my bed sheet. Oh, well, that explained a lot. "You're okay and the mess is gone so theres nothing to worry about" i waved my hand at her and made my way back inside my room.

Noah : i watched him go, i kinda didn't want him to go but there was no reason to keep him here so i just waved and then stared out into the cold. sneezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Liv: I rubbed my hands together and looked around the room. I sighed and curled up in bed. I wrapped the blankets around me and closed my eyes. A thought pulled me from sleep. Henry's hair...
I padded down the hall and knocked softly on Henry's door. Then I realized I had nothing to say. I swallowed hard. "Henry? Why is your hair differenty?" I finally decided that that was what I was here for so I might as well ask.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Henry : I felt like something inside me shattered. Something that made me un afraid. "Wh-what? No, no my hairs the same, its just the lights playing tricks on your eyes" i said, my voice flustered.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Devin: Noah wasn't kidding. it was cold. But it cleared my mind. i closed my eyes against the winds and just stood out on the stone bridge that crossed the mostly creek out in front of the mansion. i used to think of it as a moat. it wrapped half way around the building before disappearing off into the woods. I remember rescuing Henry from 'drowning' when we were 15. I smirk at that.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Liv: I rolled my eyes. "Henry, the light is not playing tricks with my eyes. Jeez, why won't you tell me anything?" Maybe it was because he didn't know me and I didn't know him. But still, this was just a matter of hair. No one ever died form talking about hair.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Henry : i laughed" well good night liv!" i took my pillow and put over my head, slipping under all the covers. I waited until i heard her leave.

Noah : i sneezed again. Ugh, snow...i sneezed once more. ugh, i need a tissue. I stood up and finally made my way back down the rope latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Devin: Once i got back inside, i headed for the kitchen, hoping to make some hot chocolate before bed.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Liv: Argh. I stomped back to my room and curled up under the cover. I pulled them over my head and lay in a ball. I fell asleep in my clothes.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

is it safe to start a brand new day? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next