Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Noah : i stopped, "oh...no .. why be sorry? here i'll get something on a plate for you" i said in a monotone, going right back to the table.

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Henry : "oh? Did you have a kotaou then?" it wasn't a bed but the Japanese sure liked them. Me- not so much. I sat on the side of her bed, mixing a couple of aroma therapy candles into one so i could lite it up for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Devin: "You don't have to..." i trail off as she sets a plate on the table, "Do anything." I finish with a small sigh. SHe looks kinda sad, in a way. "You ok? Maybe I can give you a little concert to cheer you up." i half smile at her.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Liv: A what? "I slept in a closet on a blanket," I mumbled. Only Emmeline knew that and she had taken my secret to the grave. I just liked talking with Henry. I didn't like him. Well actually I didn't know. I had never liked a guy before. I liked spending time with boys, but I had never liked one.

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Noah : "uh..wh-what? Oh." i shook my head, trying to stay focus on what i was doing. I set the plate gently before him on the table. "I'm sorry...i was thinking about something. If you want to play you can though" i forced a smile.

Henry : i blinked a couple of times. "I don't understand. Did you like doing that?" who was i to judge the things people liked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Liv: I stared at him. "No," I spoke in my best 'you are an idiot' voice. "Why would I like that?" I snapped. I folded my arms and glared at the ceiling. It was a more of a pathetic pout.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Devin: My smile fades. "I'm not gonna force you to tell me anything, but just know that you don't always have to hide everything going on in you. I've learned that the hard way." I look at my left hand as I start to play the first few opening chords that lead into the song 'Falling Slowly'.

[it's really a beautiful song^^]
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Henry : well someone had a temper. "I'm sorry" i said anyway.

Noah : i stood silent and just listened to the song he was playing. How could i tell you what was wrong when i didn't even know what that was exactly. "I feel lonely i guess." I caught my breath when i heard what i had just said. "uh ah never mind! I'll be right back " i stuttered almost knocking the chair over when i got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Liv: "It's not your fault," I said with a sigh. "My dad just didn't want to waste space on me." I trailed a finger along the scar on my arm.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Henry : fathers could be so cruel sometimes, i couldn't help but to touch the bruise on my arm he had left me earlier. "I'm sorry about that. But you're here now...and we won't let any harm come to you..." Funny, i had always wanted someone to say that to me. I made sure i was smiling even if it was sadly, that i was smiling when i turned back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Devin: I don't stop playing, but i watch her as she leaves the room. Lonely. I know how that feels. My fingers stop moving across the strings, causing the last chord -- a minor chord -- to echo through the room eerily. I guess we were more a like than i thought. I continue playing though, louder, leaning back against the chair i sit in and stare at the ceiling as i play.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Liv: I gripped his hand and smiled up at him. "You can tell me the truth," I said in a whisper. "I wouldn't tell anyone else."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Henry : "What do you mean? I have no secrets" i said, shrugging a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Liv: I sighed and pushed myself up on my elbows. "Somebody hit you Henry," I informed him. "I can tell. I know what those type of marks look like." I bit my lip and looked up at him. I didn't know why I was prying; I just knew that he had never told anyone, but he needed to talk about it. It had made me feel better when I had talked to Emmeline about my father beating me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Noah : i hurried up the stairs to the main hall where Henry had showed me his hiding place. I pulled down the string by his room and let the rope-latter fall down till i could reach the first step and pulled myself up and onto the roof. I was having a panic attack. There was no way i could stop it. I held my stomach and cried, trying to heave in air but getting non at all.

Henry : " I'm sorry miss, but you're mistaken. I fell over a vase and that was it" i pushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Liv: "Oh my God," I shouted. I grabbed his shoulders. "First off, don't call me miss. Second off, don't lie to me about this. I've been beaten enough to know what it looks like, Henry."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Henry : i shook my head and with enough force to maybe startle her but not hurt her, i tore her hands off my shoulders. "Please, You're feeling ill and you don't know what you're talking about" I stood up and bowed my head a bit at her before leaving the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Liv: I looked at my hands and then curled into a ball on my side. I bit my lip and tried hard not to cry. "I miss you Emmeline," I whipsered. I knew what would make me feel better. It had been a while. I smiled to myself and got up. I walked to the door. "Henry?" I called softly. He turned around. "I...um...I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling myself." I rubbed the back of my calf with my foot. "Um...could I maybe...have one the boys...to, um, spend time with?" I flushed and looked up at him through my lashes.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Devin: I stop playing as i realize that Noah has been gone for a long time. I stand up, carrying my guitar gently by the neck. "Noah..?" I call down an empty hallway before heading upstairs, "Noah..." I'm about to head back down when something swings down and smacks my face lightly. It's a string. Huh, weird i've never noticed that before. I pull it down, and climb up the steps and call out again. "Noah? Hello...?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Henry : i looked at her for a long moment then answered, calmly "You can pick who ever you like and it won't cost you a thing"

Noah : I had curled up under a little window shaft, the snow was heavy and i was cold but that didn't change the fact that i was having a full blown panic attack and i couldn't stop sobbing. "D-devin" i choked and turned away, still struggling to take in enough air to stop my heart from racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Devin: I rest my guitar down against a wall and look around, my eyes adjusting and spotting a small dark figure sitting by the window. my eyes tighten. "Noah..." I go over and sit beside her, rubbing her back gently and murmuring assurances. "Hey, you wanna talk? I think you'd feel better." i offer her a kind smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Liv: "Really? Thanks Henry." I slipped past him and down the stairs. There was a whole crowd of boys standing around in the living room. There were also quite a few girls. I looked around the room. One of the girls caught my eye. She had dark brown hair and large blue eyes. She looked just like Emmeline.
I turned and slipped out of the back doors. I walked through the snow and sat down on a bench in the garden. I hugged my knees to my chest. I didn't feel like having fun right now, not when I kept thinking about Emmeline.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Henry : i went back to my room to sit and think for a moment. It wasn't that i liked lying about my father but if i ever told the truth i would have to talk about so much more...and i wasn't ready for that. i sighed and took off my clothes, readying myself for bed.

Noah : i could barley even breath, it would be so much harder to try and talk. The sobs kept choking me and i sounded so pathetic, i waved my arm for him to go away but it wasn't helping. "I-i-im scared" i finally cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm

gah i have to go for about 20 mins o-o i dont know if yous guys will be here when i get back >.< i have to take some blood tests

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

hm, depends on when you get back. i don't have school tomorrow yipee Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Devin: I take her hand in mine and hold it gently. "You don't have to talk right now. Just know I'm here." I murmur, wrapping my other arm along her shoulders and pulling her into a careful hug. "everyone gets scared sometime." I add, mostly to myself, remembering the tears Neva had shed earlier. i closed my eyes, wanting just to stop all this madness.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next