Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i paused, my back turned away from him. I was hesitant to answer but it wasn't for my own benefit, "Yes...You spoke a little about your family..." I tried to sound as happy as usual but i heard the way my voice seeped into something so much more serious at the end.

(Well, there so much stuff about werewolves, i'm kinda over that, since the v.k vamps can control enrollments i was thinking maybe they were all preparing for a full out war against the vamp hunters (working for the government ) since humans don't like either it would be up to the charries to convince humans that they had to pick a side too. ) something along that line anyway :3

(Cool. I like it, it keeps the humans from looking like racist bigots)

Matt: My family...oh no...
"Henry...I-I didn't mean...I'm sorry, I...I wanted to tell you sooner..."

(Wait, vampires can control Elements?)

Shadows

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 7 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm

(mine can lol x.x i thought it would be way cooler than sparkling. Also i like the whole, tattoos (well designs or runes or what ever ) circling their 'fangs' so you could tell what vampire was of what specif part of the pyramid A. Being a true blooded one (born one ) B. Being a Noble (born one but the blood line is a bit new ) c. Keeper, a normal type vampire (pure blood but with no powers). D. The half's (despised by both vamps and vamp hunters) E. The insane and highly dangerous. The marks on the fangs (although different ) would tell you what letter they would fall under )

Henry : i spun on my heals slowly, looking at him directly. "Why didn't you?" I wasn't mad, a little hurt maybe, but not mad.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(mine can lol x.x i thought it would be way cooler than sparkling. Also i like the whole, tattoos (well designs or runes or what ever ) circling their 'fangs' so you could tell what vampire was of what specif part of the pyramid A. Being a true blooded one (born one ) B. Being a Noble (born one but the blood line is a bit new ) c. Keeper, a normal type vampire (pure blood but with no powers). D. The half's (despised by both vamps and vamp hunters) E. The insane and highly dangerous. The marks on the fangs (although different ) would tell you what letter they would fall under )

Henry : i spun on my heals slowly, looking at him directly. "Why didn't you?" I wasn't mad, a little hurt maybe, but not mad.

Matt:
I bowed my head down, holding it up in my hands. I couldn't look him in the face....not like this.
"I-...I don't know, I-I couldn't...couldn't..."
I couldn't think straight. I fumbled through my head to gather a straight answer but all I got were jumbled emotions mixed with this unbearable pain...God, ever since that day...that hateful day... why wouldn't go away?!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Henry : i shook my head, stepping closer until i could get on one knee before the chair he sat on. I unclasped his hands from his face and brought it up, one of my fingers under his chin. "I'm disappointed in you, Matthew. Not for not telling me before. Just for not telling me whats hurting you now...That's all that matters to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 pm

sorry >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i shook my head, stepping closer until i could get on one knee before the chair he sat on. I unclasped his hands from his face and brought it up, one of my fingers under his chin. "I'm disappointed in you, Matthew. Not for not telling me before. Just for not telling me whats hurting you now...That's all that matters to me"

Matt:
My arms fell down to my lap and my hands dangled off my legs. I looked into Henry's eyes. still caring...but the joking, happy child I knew wasn't there...Henry really had grown up after all...
"I...I don't know,"
Memories...awful memories.
"I...I remember pushing through a crowd...I heard....the sirens from a distance but I started running after I heard the gunshots...b-...by the time I got there...it was over. There was a crowd, and an ambulence...but I didn't know what had happened...I was too busy looking for my sister...b-but then...after I did..."
Flashes of a body bag lying on the ground...a grey sky overhead, threatening to pour rain down upon the people below...
"I fought through the crowd...once I did...I fought through the police line...I had to see, I had to make sure...After I didn't find her anywhere else...I...I had to see."
A stark image of a young girl's face stared at him. Soft...with a serene expression of peace on her face but...frozen. I couldn't keep it in anymore...I smothered my face back in my hands as the tears began to pour down my face.
"Rachael...my Rachael...!"

(For what?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Henry : i struggled to compose my features. If i looked hurt, it would only make it worse for him. Instead i sighed and held him. Like he use to do to me when we were children...when all the kids made fun of me looking different...fake...he would just hold me. It was only starting to hit me then. Rachael? Innocent, happy, lovely little Rachael...gone? My stomach churned and i felt a white hot rage burn through my veins that made my hands tremble.
"It's okay...you'll be okay..." I continued to say despite my own hurt. Matt....poor matt...how could this happen to him of all people?...

(huh o-o oh! wrong place >.< sorry, and would it be a very bad time to call noah in? and maybe we can add rachaels killer into the mix o-o )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i struggled to compose my features. If i looked hurt, it would only make it worse for him. Instead i sighed and held him. Like he use to do to me when we were children...when all the kids made fun of me looking different...fake...he would just hold me. It was only starting to hit me then. Rachael? Innocent, happy, lovely little Rachael...gone? My stomach churned and i felt a white hot rage burn through my veins that made my hands tremble.
"It's okay...you'll be okay..." I continued to say despite my own hurt. Matt....poor matt...how could this happen to him of all people?...

(huh o-o oh! wrong place >.< sorry, and would it be a very bad time to call noah in? and maybe we can add rachaels killer into the mix o-o )

(Oh, tis ok. and sure, as long as she doesn't ruin the moment or anything. And throwing in that little mystery would be interesting, add lots of stuff, but only if you want to.)

Matt: I couldn't move...I couldn't bear it. My little sis...my sweet little sis...why was she taken from me? Why...?
It was bad enough...my parents gone in a car accident...I promised I would take care of her...
Why...

(and I'll brb, not sure when I'll be back. Hopefully soon!)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 pm

(lol i was going to say the same thing >.< i need to re-do a blood test so i'll be back sometime later if not tomorrow )
Noah : "Henry?" i called softly through the halls. It echoed off the many white walls decorated with giant portraits of people i was sure not even Henry knew. Olivia has said he just suddenly left her in the kitchen, that was never normal. "Henry?" i called again, making sure that my vest was button right and that my boy-wig was okay.
The sound of broken sobs made me stop at what i thought was an empty corner. I pressed myself against the wall and peered around to spot Henry holding Matt tightly in his arms. His face was serious, it scared me, Matt looked so hurt....i had never seen the roles revered like this....
"I'm sorry Matthew...I really am....I know it must hurt...But Rachael wouldn't want her big brother to hurt forever now, would she?"
Rachael?..Was that a sibling of Matt's? I couldn't help the path my thoughts traveled to. The only thing i could think of was my baby sister Genesis...i would never forgive the idiot who ran her over.....i could never forget how hard it rained or how dark it was that day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

good afternoon empty c.c :3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:good afternoon empty c.c :3!

Not anymore!
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Matt Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm

yay matt-kun saved the cyber day :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm

OKRAY! gimme a minute, I'll get me response up in a second.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 pm

kk, matt-oppa do you want to join the other c.c too or no ? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Matt: "I-I know...*Sniff*...I know..." I finally managed to compose myself a little. I lifted my head up out of my hands and wiped off the tears spread across my face.
"I know she would want me to be strong...but still..."
I couldn't move...I pushed myself up against the chair but I sat limp...It didn't matter...I just...couldn't keep going...

(What other chat?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Henry : i shook my head again and soothed his hair back. "Listen to me, this is not the Matt we both know. You have to keep going..if you won't do it for yourself and you won't do it for her...then please at lest...try for me... because you know i would forever try for you. You're like my b...you are my brother"

(the vamp one i was telling you about the other day :3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i shook my head again and soothed his hair back. "Listen to me, this is not the Matt we both know. You have to keep going..if you won't do it for yourself and you won't do it for her...then please at lest...try for me... because you know i would forever try for you. You're like my b...you are my brother"

(the vamp one i was telling you about the other day :3 )

(Sure!)

Matt: B-brother...?
"Henry..."
My family was gone...but he was still here. Henry was all I had left. I promised my little sister...the day of our parents funeral that I would protect her...rather than give up I knew she'd want me to keep going...I failed to protect her...but I can at least keep going...for her sake, for Henry's, I'll keep going.
I pushed myself off the chair. I stared over at Henry for a while. I tried to smile as best as I could, but it wasn't much...
"Henry..." I sighed. I couldn't think of anything to say...words failed me entirely...I put my arms around his neck and held him back.
"Thank you..."
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 pm

(yay then there ish happy-ness for our group is together again ^-^ we should have a name lol )
Henry : i laughed a little, honestly it sounded like i was going to break into a sob at any moment but i was both hurt from the death and happy to keep matt living. I held him tightly one more time and then smiled at him. "You can't get rid of me that easily anyway" i teased, tears escaping my eyes this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(yay then there ish happy-ness for our group is together again ^-^ we should have a name lol )
Henry : i laughed a little, honestly it sounded like i was going to break into a sob at any moment but i was both hurt from the death and happy to keep matt living. I held him tightly one more time and then smiled at him. "You can't get rid of me that easily anyway" i teased, tears escaping my eyes this time.

Matt: "I can't think of why I'd want to." I smiled back.

(Link plz)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm

"good!" i cheered, linking his arm with mine. "Now noah made pancakes and they are awfully lonely with out us!" i smiled, racing down the stairs to the kitchen.

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/based-on-books-f6/vampire-knight-t58.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:"good!" i cheered, linking his arm with mine. "Now noah made pancakes and they are awfully lonely with out us!" i smiled, racing down the stairs to the kitchen.

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/based-on-books-f6/vampire-knight-t58.htm

(Lonely pancakes!)

Matt: I still wasn't feeling as cheerful as I'd like...but suprisingly, I was happy. At least a little bit. I watched him march down to comfort the lonely pancakes. My Parents and my little sis were gone...but I still had family...I still had henry.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

...what's going on?!
so confuzzeled T.T
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm

i'm lost too, V.
you're not alone on that one
o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm

o-o
I'm not alone!

...now we must find Gaby-unnnie and she will explain!
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm

yes! i think she's over at the vampire knight chat..or, it says she's online Razz
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next