Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

true true :3 idk i did the anime/manga version of vamps. The vampire Knight ones ^-^ since master just showed them to me. They remind me of a dark version of the gentlemen's clubs boys and girls.

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 6 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:true true :3 idk i did the anime/manga version of vamps. The vampire Knight ones ^-^ since master just showed them to me. They remind me of a dark version of the gentlemen's clubs boys and girls.

Yeah, I think i've seen bits of that. But it might just be the whole paranormal thing.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

yeah probably, oh well. Should we continue or no? .-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:yeah probably, oh well. Should we continue or no? .-.
uhh...maybe...I kinda fel out of the gentlemen's club -.-
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

awww o-o i'm sorry...if you don't like it shadows-kun its okay for you to leave v.v gaby wouldnt be mad at chu or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm

but we would miss chu v.v -tiny voice-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:awww o-o i'm sorry...if you don't like it shadows-kun its okay for you to leave v.v gaby wouldnt be mad at chu or anything.

It's not that I wasn't having fun, I actually enjoyed being all posh and stuff.
It's just nothing wasn't really happening, Matt wasn't doing anything really, and there didn't seem to be a plot.
that, and the fact that I couldn't get on when everyone else did -_-
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm

the point is there is no plot o-o no definite one at lest. Every charrie has their own back story and in the end it meshes with someones elses. and matt does a lot >.< hes like the actual leader of the group (hernys just like the face of it , he ish not smart enough to be the lead v.v ) as to the last part o-o it happens, v-chan has a prob with that too but she manages to throw her part in :3 but if you want to go thats okay v.v....

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:the point is there is no plot o-o no definite one at lest. Every charrie has their own back story and in the end it meshes with someones elses. and matt does a lot >.< hes like the actual leader of the group (hernys just like the face of it , he ish not smart enough to be the lead v.v ) as to the last part o-o it happens, v-chan has a prob with that too but she manages to throw her part in :3 but if you want to go thats okay v.v....

NAw, I wanna stay, I really do!

It's just...without an idea of what's to happen next...I end up not knowing what to do next.

sooooo what should I do next? o.o
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 pm

hmm -ponders- is there anything you would like to plan for matt now o-o and we can mix it in with a bigger picture? because noah is going to die soon and Henry is going to try to get back to his original state of being. that will be mixed with black mail (on noahs part ), possibility of being deported and the possibility of being disowned (henrys part )

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:hmm -ponders- is there anything you would like to plan for matt now o-o and we can mix it in with a bigger picture? because noah is going to die soon and Henry is going to try to get back to his original state of being. that will be mixed with black mail (on noahs part ), possibility of being deported and the possibility of being disowned (henrys part )

Noah's gonna die?! Nuuuuu! I lieks her v.v

aaaand really the only backstory for matt is that his family died over the summer...
That's all i can think of >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:11 pm

is that a secret? o.o like does no one other than matt know that?

and yes she dies but remember that henry's mother is still trying to create the perfect human but since she can't recreate a soul shes planning to use noah's for a new body :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:is that a secret? o.o like does no one other than matt know that?

and yes she dies but remember that henry's mother is still trying to create the perfect human but since she can't recreate a soul shes planning to use noah's for a new body :3

It's kinda a secret...he's planning on telling henry but he's still trying to come to terms with it.

Whoa, trippeeeee
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 pm

oh thats good o-o i plan to have henry confess the whole contact, hair , father beating thing to matt :3 today if thats okay. To henry Matt is the closet person in the world to him.

And yes >.< i once had a nightmare about it so i had to use it somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:oh thats good o-o i plan to have henry confess the whole contact, hair , father beating thing to matt :3 today if thats okay. To henry Matt is the closet person in the world to him.

And yes >.< i once had a nightmare about it so i had to use it somewhere

Must've been REALLY vivid. I only remeber one dream. and it was about me falling off a cliff in a go-kart.

I had an idea just now, I kinda thought, since matt was acting all calm around everyone despite his family died...so maybe he could have a breakdown one night

Tender moments, thems is my favorites...and my specialty ^^
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

heart murmur medicine + an already hyped up imagination = trippy plots and werido dreams

that sounds good o-o and yeah i noticed that >.< lol i dont have a specialty i just have random ideas and weird characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:heart murmur medicine + an already hyped up imagination = trippy plots and werido dreams

that sounds good o-o and yeah i noticed that >.< lol i dont have a specialty i just have random ideas and weird characters

yeah...but still, suprisingly coherant compared to my go-kart.

I bet you do have a specialty, you're just being modest (Or humble).

aaand would you like me to start or would you like to?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

i write it down in a notebook if it interests me the moment i wake up -if i didnt do that i would forget

no im not being either >.< i wish i did have a specialty , i would be very happy about that.

you can start if you like :3 henry ish in the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i write it down in a notebook if it interests me the moment i wake up -if i didnt do that i would forget

no im not being either >.< i wish i did have a specialty , i would be very happy about that.

you can start if you like :3 henry ish in the kitchen

You do too have a specialty.
You have a specialty to be different, or weird =)

aaaaand here we go.

Matt: My head throbbed from the Christmas party, I never managed to find someone to dance with, so you know what I did? I drank punch, unbeknownst that {merrhmer} had SPIKED THE FRIKKIN BOWL!!!
Oww....
I pray that I hadn't done anything stupid in my mental lapse...I prayed over and over as I walked down to the kitchen to get some tylonol...or something to stop the throbbing.

(You think I should give matt a love interest? I know he's in a way me...but I thought I could make another matt that's me...a janitor or butler at the club who's like alfred from batman >.>)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

(ahaha lol )

Henry : A shadow shifted from one side of the open door to the next. I stopped talking for a moment and went to go check on it, only to find out that it was just matt. "Matt!" i smiled, running over to hug him from behind. Oh, he didn't look so happy.

(sure o-o you can do what ever you want. I just don't get the alfred part...unless matt is in love with a butler o-o.... -ah @.@ babo moment -falls over-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(ahaha lol )

Henry : A shadow shifted from one side of the open door to the next. I stopped talking for a moment and went to go check on it, only to find out that it was just matt. "Matt!" i smiled, running over to hug him from behind. Oh, he didn't look so happy.

(sure o-o you can do what ever you want. I just don't get the alfred part...unless matt is in love with a butler o-o.... -ah @.@ babo moment -falls over-)

(I meant like a cool butler who doesnt just act like a servant but like a family figure...like a combo of father and uncle...the good kind >.>)

Matt:
....owww.
The sudden attack from behind gave me a nice jolt of pain through my skull and a deep groan croaked from my throat. After Henry let me go I turned back and tried to smile...but my headache wouldn't allow.
"H-hey Henry...say you know where the pain medication is...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

(Oh! babo gets it now ^-^, sounds good!)

Henry : I took in his expression for a moment and then nodded, wordlessly making my way to the bathroom adjacent to the living-room stair case. I came back with a half-full glass of water and two pills. Speaking would only make his head hurt more so i stood quiet.

i think the vampire knight c.c was a bad idea v.v although i did very much love the plot in my head T T

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:(Oh! babo gets it now ^-^, sounds good!)

Henry : I took in his expression for a moment and then nodded, wordlessly making my way to the bathroom adjacent to the living-room stair case. I came back with a half-full glass of water and two pills. Speaking would only make his head hurt more so i stood quiet.

i think the vampire knight c.c was a bad idea v.v although i did very much love the plot in my head T T

(ooo! Do tell!)

Matt: Sweet relief. I graciously took the pills and popped them in my mouth, a quick, large gulp later and they were on their way.
I wobbled over to find a chair and immediately plopped down and sighed. If only I didn't have to wait for it to take effect. I looked up at Henry's careing face and smiled.
"Thank you...Thanks Henry." I said in between a few huffs, but just before he walked away I stopped him.
"Henry...di-...Did I do anything stupid...the night of the party?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Henry : i paused, my back turned away from him. I was hesitant to answer but it wasn't for my own benefit, "Yes...You spoke a little about your family..." I tried to sound as happy as usual but i heard the way my voice seeped into something so much more serious at the end.

(Well, there so much stuff about werewolves, i'm kinda over that, since the v.k vamps can control enrollments i was thinking maybe they were all preparing for a full out war against the vamp hunters (working for the government ) since humans don't like either it would be up to the charries to convince humans that they had to pick a side too. ) something along that line anyway :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm

elements @.@ wow that was a major typo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Henry : i paused, my back turned away from him. I was hesitant to answer but it wasn't for my own benefit, "Yes...You spoke a little about your family..." I tried to sound as happy as usual but i heard the way my voice seeped into something so much more serious at the end.

(Well, there so much stuff about werewolves, i'm kinda over that, since the v.k vamps can control enrollments i was thinking maybe they were all preparing for a full out war against the vamp hunters (working for the government ) since humans don't like either it would be up to the charries to convince humans that they had to pick a side too. ) something along that line anyway :3

(Cool. I like it, it keeps the humans from looking like racist bigots)

Matt: My family...oh no...
"Henry...I-I didn't mean...I'm sorry, I...I wanted to tell you sooner..."

(Wait, vampires can control Elements?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next