Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

is it safe to start a brand new day? o.o

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~! - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Evening Gentleman's club :3~!

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

yep ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

i concure Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 pm

who shall start? Devin fell asleep on the couch o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby o-o Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Dear Diary,

Today we got another new female member, Her name is Olivia. I like her, shes nice and pretty...although a little too.... aggressive. She kinda reminds me of Jake when we were all little. Anyway! Noah wore the dress i got her so i'm happy about that. Gramz told me that mom was doing better and i got some gifts for my step-siblings, of course they probably thew them out already but..its the thought that counts right? I'm going to go color my hair now so i'll write tomorrow.
P.s - i've stolen all of noah's old raggedy clothes and replaced them with pretty girly ones! i know she'll love it!
-Henry Gray Dawson

gaby o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 11:03 pm

liv is upstairs in her room but she can get up...

Liv: I yawned and pushed the sheets off of me. Sheets! I jumped out of bed and tripped. I fell on my butt and stared around the room. Then I remembered. I was at the Good Evening Gentleman's Club. I sighed and got up. I walked over to my backpack and riffled through it. I pulled a tight white dress that flared out at the hips and was round cut at the breast. I smiled at myself in the mirror and ran a quick brush through my tawny ringlets.
I walked out of my room in barefeet and went in search of food.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Henry : i felt much better now that my hair was perfectly colored blond again. I almost skipped down the stairs with the joy i felt but then i ran into someone.
"Ow," Noah said, rubbing her sleepy bed-head.
I smiled. "Good morning love!" I hugged her.
She sighed but hugged me back. "Good morning, Master."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Devin: I tossed and turned, flashes of a sobbing Neva and the fight I'd had with my brother a few months back kept me moving about. Finally, i pulled myself out of the dream and gasped awake. i looked around wildly, wait...oh. i was in the living room, on the couch. i collapse back against the pillows and groan. this was never gonna leave me alone.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon May 31, 2010 11:08 pm

(i gotta hit the hay guys -_- plus, i have a nagging Connor at my ear, so that's another reason to go Razz talk to you guys later ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Liv: I walked into the kitchen and looked around. "Food. Food. Food," I muttered. I found a bagel that didn't look moldy and toasted it. I put on some cream chees and sat in a chair to eat.

byebye lily Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Night night nii :3
Dimi : isn't it a little late for her to have a boy around? ._.
o-o nii?

Henry : we walked down the the kitchen together. I was a bit surprised to see Olivia there already. "Oh good morning" i smiled. Noah waved again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Mon May 31, 2010 11:17 pm

that's what i was thinking.....

Liv: "Morning. Your hair looks nice." I smiled at Noah. "Hi," I said. I hadn't actually had a conversation with her yet.

*sigh* i should probably go to bed too. Sad but i'll be on tomorrow. good night gaby-unnie, good night dimi-oppa Smile
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Dimi : exactly ._. g'night
Night night nii :3! -waves-

and has anyone noticed how there are two of this same c.c? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

hey guys ^^
i'm just clearing up the whole Connor thing: Connor's my best friend that lives a few houses down from me and refuses to walk home by himself at night ever since the Halloween incident last year. [he was mauled by a guy that was dressed all in black and is thus afraid of the dark.]
see? nothing what you guys were thinking. although he might kill me for telling you about the incident...
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Why'd you guys make a new thread? >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Dimi : ._. Sure, I believe you <_<

Gaby : nii o-o i dun know matt-oppa, i think it was getting too popular for one o-o 'cus i didn't make a new one, it just showed up.
Hehe i ish all tan from the zoo-sun ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Dimi : ._. Sure, I believe you <_<

Gaby : nii o-o i dun know matt-oppa, i think it was getting too popular for one o-o 'cus i didn't make a new one, it just showed up.
Hehe i ish all tan from the zoo-sun ^-^

oooh.
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

osh epic fail for here and the vampire knight c.c v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 pm

so...what's going on?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm

oh! i thought i was the only one online i was going to go into a rant >.< um
Hmm, so we have another girl member (Olivia played by Kate-unnie) and x-mas just passed. Henry got punched in the face by his father so now hes walking around with a split lip. Noah had a panic attack in front of someone (devin) and has no sworn to never appear weak to anyone ever again. um thats all i know thats going on o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:oh! i thought i was the only one online i was going to go into a rant >.< um
Hmm, so we have another girl member (Olivia played by Kate-unnie) and x-mas just passed. Henry got punched in the face by his father so now hes walking around with a split lip. Noah had a panic attack in front of someone (devin) and has no sworn to never appear weak to anyone ever again. um thats all i know thats going on o-o

Wow. I missed a lot >.>
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

kinda :3
gah and i'm excited because i started another chat ^-^ my first vampy one seeing as i can never stick to vamps

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:kinda :3
gah and i'm excited because i started another chat ^-^ my first vampy one seeing as i can never stick to vamps

That's cool,
how's it going so far?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 pm

not good seeing as no one but me is there lol but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:not good seeing as no one but me is there lol but oh well.

might just be that people are getting sick of vampires...
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

true true :3 idk i did the anime/manga version of vamps. The vampire Knight ones ^-^ since master just showed them to me. They remind me of a dark version of the gentlemen's clubs boys and girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next