Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:22 am

She sighed. "I'm just going to give up on nobody getting hurt right now.."

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 pm

"You know I only did what I did because I don't want to lose Gabe, right?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

"He was playing along. He's to smart to commit suiicide." Nash said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 am

"I know, but he scared the hell out of me." she sighed. "Suicide, even if you don't actually intend to do it, is serious stuff." she cringed. "Trust me, I know."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm

"You really think he would commit suicide. But to defend him, you said some pretty harsh stuff, even for not hearing that whole conversation. He might be leader, but do you know why he is? Or let me ask you this, do you know how many people he has killed?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

She shuddered at the thought. "Do you know how many people my sister has killed? Thousands. Letterally." she growled. "She wouldn't think twice about killing Gabe. All it would take was a second."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"He's killed one person. His dad might be a master marksman, and he might have the best shot. But he never kills unless his reason is for the good of more people than himself. He killed their old gang leader, and it was for the better." Nash said. "He is humble and will sacrifice himself. It might not seem like it, but he is a better guy than people think and people take advantage of him." Nash paused, "He didn't just watch his brother die, he could have killed Leon, but he didn't."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm

She looked away, remembering how she'd been at the trigger of more than half the felled enemies of her sister and looked at her hands. Was she even good enough for a guy like Gabe? She already knew the answer: no.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Nash looked at her, "He might make mistakes, but when he is serious about a girl, he makes the right choice." He paused again, "But who am I to tell you this, just don't tell him I told you, if he doesn't kill me he'll get someone to."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

She looked up and nodded.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Pouring her coffeee, she turned and went back to the room.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Nash watched her stayed where she was.

Gabe was having a hard time staying awake, Neeley sat on the foot of his bed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 pm

She sat back down, trying to look calm but so many thoughts raced through her mind. Thoughts of anger, wishes of death upon her sister, self loathe for all the lives she'd taken, disgust at herself as well, her eyes showed it all but she focused them stubbornly one reading.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 pm

"What's wrong?" Gabe asked, reading her eyes, like they were a book. "Please say I didn't do something else."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:56 pm

She shook her head. "It' nothing you did." she promised, sencerity in her voice.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:00 am

"Then what is it. Is it something you want to know, me to do. What?" He asked his eyes pleading as his brow furrowed in pain as he attempted to scootch himself to more of a sitting position on the bed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 am

"It's something...I did." she replied. "Something that I can never forget."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 am

He sighed, "Neeley, i think your brother is in the cafeteria." Neeley got the hint and left. Gabe turned towards Neeley leaving, the full effects of the bullet grazing the back of his head evident. Once she was gone he turned back towards Nikki.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 am

Tears were streaming from he shut eyes as she heard every gunshot she'd made, every mother's scream as her child was killed every person begging for mercy that didn't come. People she'd killed, It made her feel sick.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:06 am

Gabe got out of the bed, almost falling from the rush of blood. But he sat next to Nikki and hugged her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 am

"They all had families..." she whispered. "Ones I destroyed." the words were filled with pain and self hatred as she put her gun in his hand. "I never want to touch one again." she hissed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:10 am

"Don't say that." He hushed. He set the gun aside. "You might need it." He knew she would, the plan Neeley revealed to him, was centered around him killing someone he hated, but he wouldn't do it, and in the heat of the moment he had a guess of who would.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:14 am

"Gabe, I've killed teenagers. Younger than my brothers. I've killed mothers. I can't stand it any more. When I sleep, I see their faces. I hear their screams I just-" her voice broke and she put her head in her hands. "I just can't bear it anymore. I will have to live with this my whole life.."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:21 am

"We all make mistakes, I've made quite a few myself." He told her, "I'm still facing the results of those mistakes, the reason I am here right now in a hospital is because of a mistake I made when I was younger."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 am

She sighed. "Is it still a mistake if you were aware and just didn't care?" she asked. "I was selfish and killed them to save my own damn hide..." she said, her voice rising in anger.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 am

"Yes." He said. "Plus protecting yourself is a different matter. Sometimes you can't help it." He was speaking words of wisdom, words that he himself didn't relate to. It made him feel guilty and ashamed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next