Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 pm

"No funny stuff Leon." Neeley hissed, he had tried one to many times for her liking. "We'll be their in about 10 minutes."
She glanced at Gabe. "Make sure Nash has that blanket, it means alot to Gabe."

Nash glanced at Leon, he was overprotective of his sister, and he didn't like the tone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!)) Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and War ((PLEASE JOIN!!!))

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

"Alright." He said and nodded at Mary to wrap it up he was on his way

"Are you saying he matters not to you?" she asked

"Clearly." Nikki replied

"What is her to you?" She asked, looking up as Gabe entered, hiding the smirk on her face.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Neeley held Gabe's hand trying to comfort him.

Nash was folding the blanket in his hands, wanting to tear it to shreds, while gabe was being beaten. He wanted to see Gabe truly suffer over his brother and Boss.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Nikki smirked, glad nobody ever knew when she was lying. "Nothing. He's merely a toy to stop my boredom." she replied. "Merely a game to play." she stated

"Tell him that to his face an I'll believe you." Mary hissed pointing to Gabe standing behind her.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Gabe's head shot up when he heard it, "What?" He asked in honest disbelief. "God damnit, both of you are exactly alike." He went to reach for a gun, for something, but nothing was their, Neeley squeezed his hand harder.

Nash held back a chuckled, running his finger over the precious blanket.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Nikki's eyes were full of tears as she realized what she'd done. "Gabe I-" she just sat down, unable to face him. All the horrible things she'd said! How could she have? God, she'd hate herself forever now!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 pm

"No, say what you wanted to say, toy with me a little more." His anger exploding, Neeley grabbed his shoulders.
"You knew this would happen." She whispered.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 pm

She stood up, turning to her sister. "You know what!??!" she screamed. "You play your little games with my head! Make me ruin the best things in my fucking life so you can entertain yourself! And what's worse? I have to say it to life! You know what I say to that!?!?!?" she screamed

Mary just arched an elegant eyebrow at her sister whose gaze was filled with hatred.

"I say go ahead! Shoot me! Blow my fucking brains out!" she screamed. "It doesn't matter anymore!" she turned her eyes to Nash. "Do it! I can tell you want to! Shoot me now!"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh no, I would never shoot you, just him." He pointed to Gabe, "After a bit of fun of course." He walked next to her, holding the blanket, "Gabriel, you know what this is don't you?" He said holding a blanket.

Gabe's eyes got wide. "No."

Nash smiled, and Neeley let go of Gabe as he fell to his knees.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 pm

That was it for Nikki. Despite knowing he'd never want anything to do with her again, she raced to Nash, shouldering him to the ground with the fource of an 18-wheeler. "Sorry, can't really let you do that." she growled. "See, the guy I like, he's kinda fond of that." she hissed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"Why would you care what I like?" Gabe yelled at her.

Nash kicked her to the ground and took the blanket with a rip. Gabe broke down crying as the blanket ripped.

Neeley went to comfort him but was stopped.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

She snarled and lunged again. "Because I do!" she yelled at Gabe, punching Nash in the jaw making his teeth clack together.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm

"God damnit!" nash yelled, "Control yourself." He grabbed her arm twisting it hearing a snap, he smirked.

Gabe did nothing, for a sharp pain was felt in his back, it was a knife.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Nikki gasped, seeing Gabe with a knife in his back, her eyes filled with tears as she tore her broken arm from Nash's grip and raved to Gabe's side.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Gabe looked at her his eyes cold, "Why are you acting like you care?" He asked as the knife went down along the line of his spine.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 am

Nikki flinched at his words, ready to cry. "Because I do. Gabe, I said that because- she'd hurt you if she knew I loved you." she whispered. "She's done it before. I just. I promised myself that Id protect you. And, I ruined it all." she said, tears gliding down her cheeks, eyes alight with self loathing.
"Touching really..." Mary growled, nodding the one hold the knife to finish him.
Nikki launched herself that the person, gasping as a gunshot resounded and she gasped, kneeling beside Gabe teeth clenched as she held the gunshot wound.
Lance gasped, seeing the gun in his hands, eyes wide. He'd just....
Nikki just smiled. "I guess I just loved you too much for my own good..." she whispered looking at Gabe. "I'm sorry."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

(well that ruins my plan... oh well)

"No, no, no." Gabe cried. He stood up, and looked at Lance, his green eyes filled with furry. His back screamed in pain when he stood up. He took the gun out of Lance's and and pushed him back.
He glared at Mary, "I'm not a toy." He hissed, "First my brother, now my girlfriend. What the hell do you want?" He said the gun firmly in his hand he could should wherever he wanted.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Mary arched an elegant black eyebrow at him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

"Gabe..." Nikki pleaded weakly. "Stop. Don't sink to their level..." she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes.

"What I want?" Mary chuckled. She leaned close to him. "It's simple. If I can't have you, no one will." she hissed

Wacko much? Nikki thought
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

"If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get." Gabe said raising the gun to his head.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

"No!" Nikki cried, desperately. "Gabe, stop!"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Gabe winked at Nikki, it helped to be a sharp shooter. He pulled the trigger, letting the bullet scrap the back of his skull. But it was convincing, he collapsed to the ground.

"NO!" Neeley screamed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Nikki struggled to her feet, feeling like she was climbing a mountain, the sound of approaching sirens in the background. She stumbled to Gabe, grabbing his hand. "Gabe, give me the gun.."" she pleaded.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

"No." He whispered, before he closed his eyes, his breathing becoming shallow. His hand still firmly gripped around the gun.

Neeley tried to run to him but was stopped, someone other than her brother was holding her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm

"Gabe...please." Nikki begged again.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next