Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Stealing Couldn't be Funner

+3
Kate-Anders(unnie)
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
7 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Stealing Couldn't be Funner - Page 17 Empty Re: Stealing Couldn't be Funner

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

i'm down with that Smile

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

The prince stormed through the dungeon. "You!" he yelled, pointing at Keith through the bars. "You and your slut stole my jewels from me," I hissed. "Where are they?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm

"I don't know. And she is not a slut." Keith told his angry half brother.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

"Yes, she is," he spat. "That little whore..." He trailed off muttering and swearing to himself. Then he slammed his hands on the bars. "Where is she?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Keith got up and looked the man in the eye. "I don't know, and if I did, I would never tell you." Keith said. Of course he knew where they were, but he would never tell.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 pm

"Tell me," he hissed. "Or I'll make your life hell."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"You couldn't make in any worse, than the last time." Keith hissed back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 pm

"Oh really?" he whispered. "We'll see about that."

i'm getting off for the night. i might be on tomorrow. good night.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

(night)

The prince left and Keith gulped, he went back to the bench worried.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

how can I jump in?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:20 pm

(umm kate just left... but lorenna and jacko and freedom are on their way to the inn... the heist has happened. Keith was captured and knows the king is his father... a switch will happen. Kate has something planned but she is waiting for more people to get on again... so yeah that's what happened)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:25 pm

(( cool.. can't belive the one day i'm not on (( besides school days)) is the day the heist happened.. Surprised Sad ))

Jasmine: I walked behind them. I had only been noticed by about twenty people there. They had all said I was a ghost or something of their imagination. Sighing I looked down, some had thought I was just showing up from disappearing or being kidnapped.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 am

"I am so not going bqck thereefer again..." Freedom walked in the room where everyone else was, dusting her front off, glad to be in flat shoes and clothes that aren't breezy, "That Ruben guy's up to something though, I can tell it, he said he knew my father and everything...that's not something that I really want to know about," she shook her head and pulled out a diary, crossing off 'HEIST DAY!!!' from the little book, but frowned as she looked at the date in a couple of days time; a little balloon and an unhappy face, the day entitled '18th Birthday!' in the middle. If she went back she could return to her old noble life with her father's fortune and Tristan out of there so that they can return to their normalish life.
"If only..." she whispered to herself; there was gonna be a war involving her uncle, that and she had Tanner on her back to get information on their heists so that he could get Lorenna back, his first attempt half-failing but still had good things happen... That was a good point! She'd have to give Tanner her cut now he knew, either way she couldn't have them if she returned to court.
"I'll be back later," she announced before standing up, walking out quickly, so quickly in fact that she dropped her little diary of dates.

"Um... Cal? I need a favour," she looked at the guy, "I need a carriage or a horse to travel on ASAP. I have to see someone..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 pm

I lounged around by the enterance to the dungeon doors, waiting for the prince, he eventually strolled out, furious in embarrasement at the loss of his possesions.
"My lord" I called to him in my usual casual tone "do go easy on the boy now" I grinned "he could be your double, maybe he could even take your place in the grim side of politics" I laughed joking with him.
InioMika
InioMika

Location : A guild of warriors set to earn money from paying customers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 pm

"Why do you want to head there?" his tone was slightly pitiful as she sighed, her fists slowly curving into her palms.
"Look, I just have to talk to this guy, alright?" she opened her eyes, "Plus, have you still got Paolo?"
Paolo was an old carrier-pigeon that they've had for years all since she's grown up with Cal and his family.
"Yeah, the courts? He can do that," he nodded, "But getting a horse will be a bit of a tricky task."
"So you can't do it then?" Freedom was rather disappointed; Cal was the king of contacts, well he was back in the day.
"I never said that," a cocky grin grew to his semi-bearded lips as he shrugged, "Just that it's been awhile since I've last pulled out my lil black book is all."
"Thanks Cal!" she put her arms around him and smile before running back, "I need to get a new dress sorted then, no mask," her eyes rolled.
He shook his head as he began to head back from their meeting point in the port, humming a little tune happily.
"Wait a sec!" he looked over his shoulder at the cheerful girl, "Freedom, isn't it your birthday in a few days?"
She nodded as a response, mumbling under her breath that she didn't need reminding.
"Just relax, I'll vouch for you," he winked and walked off, leaving the girl feeling quite stressed.
Freedom clicked her neck and walked back to her little place above the grocer's to get the dress sorted without looking like a slut or suspicious...or both.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Jon sighs as he enters his home throwing his coat over the back of his old couch and the mask along with it. Falling upon the matching chair he sighs, closing his eyes. The night had been long, along with helping with the heist he avoided his father multiple times. He shuddered at the thought of having to deal with that man again. He gets up from the chair despite himself going to his small kitchen and grabbing a roll from the basket. Gazing around he was glad to be home.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

"Done," she sighed as she stood up from her little desk, the pale green dress thrown on her bed; she wasn't gonna sleep tonight anyway.
She tip-toed down and back out of the back, humming a little tune. The streets were all empty and she needed to get something. Flicking her hood up she slipped into a side-alley and sighed, this was way too late for anything like this.
"Found him!" his voice was rather cheerful.
On Cal's hand was a carrier pigeon, Paolo.
"Ah, good, do you mind?" she took a note out and tied it to his talon, the bird cooing as she did, "There."
He nodded and walked over to the port; he seemed to know his bearings from there anyway so it was all good.
"I'm gonna miss ya," Cal's voice was slightly solemn, looking into Freedom's eyes, "You're gonna go back on your birthday, aren't you? Now that you've gotten in too deep with Tanner and Jacko's gangs, right?"
Freedom paused a second, crossing her arms and looking over at the ship pulling out of harbour. Cal's hand trailed to the side of face as she did.
"I know you are," he nodded and put his arm around her, "It's what you've got to do..."
She rested her head onto his shoulder as she continued to look at the ship, "I just want to sail away. I was thinking of going to Ireland but then the guy at the ball found out that I was alive."
"I guess so, but you've got to be careful, noble's can be stuck-up twats, I don't want you getting hurt, okay?"
Cal was always like a brother more than an adoptive father to her, apart from when she hit the teenage stage she needed to escape, plus Maria was ill and they needed supplies and such so she needed to get the cash from somewhere...
"I won't," she simply said as she yawned, closing her eyes. Cal's lips slowing kissed the top of her head.
"Just don't get hurt..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

(next day?)
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

yep Smile
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Jon wakes late, having taken the day off, he could afford it with the payout of the heist. He walks down to the bakery kitchen, stealing some sweet rolls before making it out onto the street. He just wandered down main street, wondering what to do today, a problem he often faced after a large heist.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 pm

I made my way to the port market early in the morning, the sales thriving alive with people, today was a marvelous day for trading and finding some rare valubles. My servant Maria, accompanied me, holding a wicker basket filled with her own items she wished to trade.
I didnt treat my servants like other nobles, I actually gave them lives outside of my manor, and even decent pay without unreasonable work.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

"Thanks Goldie." Jon says, smiling at the young women running the fruit stand, "Your a real doll." Slipping her a small coin he takes his bag of apples, biting into the one in his hand as he walks away, hearing her giggle.

gtg
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

(I already have a charrie called Maria btw)

"There's the change then," the stall owner smiled as Freedom took the goods, sliding it into her little duffel bag. She nodded her thanks and walked on, wondering if Paolo had reached Ruben okay, knowing her luck he's gone off somewhere stupid or back home, either way not to the palace.
Her eyes looked around the place as she leant against the wall. Then, she jumped as she saw that guy that she was talking about, Ruben.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I smiled laughing at a joke Maria had said, I smiled charmingly to her, she was a close friend of mine.
"Ahh here" I said pulling her over to a fabric stand "I think you need a new dress, my treat" I began to pull out the fine fabrics suitable for fine dresses.
"M-my lord you shouldn't" she blushed her face reddening
"Its your twenty-third birthday soon Maria, consider it a present" I chose a fabric she liked and began to try and haggle down the price.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm

"Dresses? Whoa he's nice..." she looked at him and sighed, anyway, if she could somehow get word of the little seamstress above the grocer's shop then that would save the little pigeon.
With a calm sigh, she slipped to the stall and smiled at James, the guy that she usually talked to.
Putting on a Lower End accent, she smiled, "James, got any new fabrics? I've lost 'em all making 'em dresses for the prince's ball... I was too busy with it but now I'm kinda jobless at the mo."
"Okay, we have...this," we pulled out a pale blue fabric, a smile on his face.
"Pretty, I'm running low on pales..." she smiled and pulled out a sack of money as he smirked.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by InioMika Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

I bought the fabric at a fablous price, feeling rather joyful of myself, people flittered all around me making it difficult to see as to where to go to next. However my surprise couldnt have been more obvious to Maria beside me.
"What is it my lord?" She asked hesitant as I grinned.
"A splendid surpise dear" I joked, walking over to the other side of the stall, I recognised that burn anywhere.
"I'll pay" I quickly gave the man a bag of coins interupting Freedom's payment for some material.
InioMika
InioMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next