Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm

(okaay:) sounds good^^ I hope Kate joins up again..)

Salice: I yawn when I get down to the long dining table, slowing my pace when I spot Ciel looking miserable in his spot. I take my seat to his left like I usually did, my forehead creased. "Is...is everything all right Ciel?" I ask carefully.

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 31 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Ciel : I startled, jumping a little. "Ah..im fine," I scowl. Why were so many people in my house?
I felt sick again, i let my head slump back in my chair.
How did my mother put up with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

i think shell be back tomorrow o-o
i may or may not be here cus of work but i may not go in if i cant finish the essay im working on now v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

(oh okay o.o well work and school is important! Very Happy)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 pm

yup yup :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Salice: I nod slowly. "I see. Well I hope you feel better, young lord." I murmur, fiddling with the silverware at the table just as Domani trudges in. He has a few last wisps of shadows clinging to him from his latest escapade last night. He runs his fingers through his hair, ruffling it.
"Hm, good morning you two," he drawls, plucking off a little shadow. "Weird, wonder how to--"
I quickly take my knife, stabbing it into the table, not taking my eyes off of Domani. A black mark snakes rapidly across the table and immediately starts to eat away the shadows. He blinks as I set my knife back down, adjusting it so that it's just right.
"There. Problem solved." I run my fingers over the table where i'd stabbed it, fixing the blemish in the wood easily.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Ciel : I blink at the place the mark was. "Ive never seen those before...should i be worried?" I ask calmly, but now both my hands fall to my stomach. If i couldn't protect myself, Sebastian could, but i had to defend it with my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Salice: I keep my left hand under the table, glancing over at Ciel. "Completely safe. Nothing big," I recite, my eyes flickering down to where he holds his stomach. Must be a stomach ache or something.
"Wha...if it's not so big, then you need to teach me how to do that," Domani grins across the table at me. I look back to him.
"If you weren't such a coward and learned some offensive spells, then maybe you would know," I throw at him with a calm voice. But he takes it seriously, wincing a little and looking down at the table.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Ciel : A cruel smile finds it way upon my lips. "You look like a dog who was yelled at by its master," I say, looking at the demon Salice called Domani.
Tomorrow? That was an odd name for anyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Salice: I flex my hand, watching the mark grow inch by inch. It was getting larger by the minute. "He might as well be. Loyal when needed, runs at the sight of punishment to himself." I mutter, remembering the last time I'd met with him.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Sebastian : I blinked, setting down the master's tea in front of him. "Good morning, Bocchan. I didn't see you in your room, it worried me," I tease, mocking him.
He looked like i had stabbed him.
My smile disappeared and i looked across the table. "Domani? Ah, it's been a while."
I nod to him and Salice. "Good morning to you both." something was going on i didnt very much like.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Salice: "Sebastian, it has, hasn't it?" Domani's all light again.
"Sebastian," I greet calmly. "We were looking for you last night," I say, slowly turning to face Sebastian. Domani nods in agreement, I can see out of the corner of my eye.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Sebastian : "Oh? I'm sorry, i went out to gather some things for this mornings breakfast," I smiled. I always did that on sunday nights.
"What for, may i ask? It would be my pleasure to assist you now that i'm here."
Funny, Bocchan should have said something by now..

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Salice: I clear my throat, then extend my arm out across the table and pulling back my sleeve. I'd checked the whole mark. It burned across my collar bone and my left shoulder. I turn my arm around, studying it again.
"I was just wondering if you had anything that would...cure this, if you could call it that."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm

(ooh, i'll be bak in like, 30-40 minutes, probably :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Sebastian : My eyes widen a bit my expression stood the same. "How odd, the last time i saw someone with that on their skin it was because of the King." He also died three hours later.
"I can treat it, but i can't cure it," I say.
Finally, i had left it wide open for Bocchan to mock me. I couldn't do something completly. Hed never let me live it down...and yet..he said nothing.
I turned towards him, his eyes were down cast on his overlapped hands. Both over his stomach.
Had he snacked at night again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 pm

kk lilly-chan ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

(i'm bak o.o but no one else is around...v.v)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Salice: I pull my sleeve back down, meeting eyes with Domani. But his eyes are wide and focused on my now covered arm. My forehead creases, and he wipes his face clear of anything.
"Well, that's better than nothing." I say slowly, still watching Domani. He's not looking at me anymore, and I can't remember exactly what his expression had been.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Sebastian : It takes me exactly one second to get up to my room, one second to retrieve a mixture of demonic herbs and 2 seconds to get back.
"This may sting a bit," I say, moving to Salice's side.
Bocchan's chair squeaks and i hear him stand. "T-the smell is strong..I'll be in my room.." His hands are still holding his stomach. I frown. "Bocchan.." What was wrong with him today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

sorreh i left like that >.< tiny work out with the other half lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

(oh thas fine ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Salice: I pull back my sleeve yet again, the dark mark pulsing slightly. Fading and darkening every now and then in an irregular pattern. I glance up at Sebastian. "I think I'll be fine." I say, my eyes flickering to Domani carefully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Sebastian : I slide my glove off with my the help of my teeth. i hold her hand with one hand and press the herbs in with the other. I smell her skin burning but that was only to destroy what i could of the mark enbedded in it. whispering things in latin i pressed the herbs in again and again until it was all gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Salice: It hurt a lot less than I'd expected. Like washing warm water over an open wound. And maybe scrubbing it a bit. I stretch my arm out. There was still the faint grey mark left behind, but it looked almost completely healed.
"Thank you Sebastian," I thank him. Domani speaks up then.
"Look, mine's gone too." he sounds surprised.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Sebastian : I smiled, although it was an awfully weak attempt. "I'm glad."
My mind was somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next