Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

i agree! unnie has ninja skillz Razz

Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 22 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Ciel : I shake my head and sigh. "Oi, hes not the earl."
The man suddenly straightens up but he doesn't turn his head. "What?"
"That would be the earls butler."
"Oh!" The man barks a laugh and pats Sebastian on the shoulder. "Pardon me then." He turns and puts out a hand to feel about.
Blind. I should have known.
"Are you the earls son?" He asks me. theres a smile on the mans face that is very genuine.
I frown. "No, I am the earl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm

yay x3 and unnie chu do have to watch
the ending v.v oh boy...like i told lilly i cried for a long time

oh but the ova is gonna be cute. Ciel is gonna be in a dress again >.<
"ciel in wonder land"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm

(yay! we're all here ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Sebastian: I stepped back a safe distance. The young master could handle this. He got this sort of reaction from everyone who first saw, or heard, him.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Yay ^0^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Ciel :
The man, Mr. R. Turner as Sebastian had looked up for me, paused, putting his arms to his side. i watched how his smile fell short and his brows pinched together.
He sounded young. Too young, was probably what he was thinking.
I was only here to serve the queen not to for anything else.
"Sebastian," I say, putting out my hands for the papers that held all of the man's son's information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Sebastian: I handed the papers over with a slight bow.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm

so how ish chu guys o-o?

Ciel : I flipped to the third page.
"Michael Turner. Found dead December 12th 1887. He had both his eyes poked out, his tongue cut and his heart ripped from his chest."
I turned up and saw how the man convulsively clenched and unclenched his hand over the screwdriver from earlier. Ive only known the opposite of his situation so i wouldn't know what it felt to lose a son. i didn't care for the lose.
"Is the information right?"
He nodded hesitantly.
my eyes follow the print again. "Miguel Carvahal was suspected to do this. He is being held by the yard at the moment but what we need to know to further the investigation is Who was he to your son?"
Again the mans expression had changed but he didn't look angry. He looked...ashamed. "He was my sons fiance."
I didn't understand..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm

tired o.o i have so much home work to do. i've been working since ten this morning. i've only done two subjects.

Sebastian: The young master was being a little callous. The man had lost his son.
I raised my eyebrows at this turn of events. The master looked slightly confused and a small smile tugged at the corners of my lips.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL6dsH_BYsI
have you guys listened to this song ever? it's beautiful.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

oh, and guess what?!!?! HoG is 71 +3 Very Happy !!!!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:42 pm

osh o-o nii we can stop if chu want
home work ish way more important nii >.<

and yeah ive heard most of all of t.a.t.u's songs. even backwards >.< lol ...which ish kinda scary o-o

Ciel : i inclined my head towards Sebastian. What was he smiling about. I arched my brow, waiting for him to explain. Two men couldn't get married...as far as i was concerned. Suddenly i found myself thinking of Elizabeth,, i shivered unhappily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:43 pm

really? o-o!!!! omg yay :3 you worked so hard on it unnie, congrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

oh no it's fine Very Happy i'm multitasking. i'm doing physics hw right now. it's more quantity that's getting to me right now. there's just so much hw that it feels daunting, but once i get down to it it's not that hard. i'm doing most review right now.

t.a.t.u's really good. i want to get some of their songs. backwards? osh that's...odd.

thank chu Very Happy i'm really happy about it. i'm hoping to keep it there and/or get it higher.

Sebastian: "Is the young master confused about something?" I asked, still smiling. It was most amusing to see the young master uncomfortable and/or confused.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm

oh otay v.v and gosh i hated anything that had to do with science..i am not looking forward to it next semester lol. right im lucky that the home work load is pretty light.

and yup. just look up tatu backwards and chull get it o-o its odd...

and i hope the same unnie :3 nen..ive been so lazy lately..v.v i should keep writing child's play. i mean, its my only book on inkpop now and its not even visible >.< lol

Ciel : "Pfft...Of course not. I just think its disgusting that a man would do something like that," I spat, feeling my face warm again. I titled my hat down and cleared my throat. I was going to continue as normal but Turner spoke up in clear defense for his son's reputation.
"Its a very long story Earl, but the better word was...close friend..maybe lover...my son..my son did leave Carvahal...for a girl." He brightened a little at this. "Mercedes is her name. She comes over ever saturday to bring me dinner. We talk ...about dear Michael.." even if he was blind i could see that he could only see his son now. He wasn't even in the same room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm

lilly-chan o-o...are chu there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

i hate science and math =.= i'm not taking either next year so i keep telling myself 'one more year. one more year.'

i'll do that Very Happy

i went looking for it and i didn't find it. then i realized that it's probably invisible.
this is the last comment i got:
Wow, that's like... crazy. I swear you have a gift.
Keep writing... and I swear I'll be furious if Sophie actually dies.
;D
I can't believe this isn't a top 5!!
i am so happy right now!!

Sebastian: My eyebrows rose at this comment from the young master. I would have taken it at face value had his face not turned a slightly pink color. I smiled to myself.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 pm

okay backwards freaked me out =.= it was crazy!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm

i told chu it was off o-o! but for a long time i couldnt stop listening to it >.< -...curious enough to go find it again-x3
oh and dai ish gone T T im so sad..i miss them all so much..but everyone has new projects v.v -sigh-

and YAY UNNIE :3 and i agree with that comment. if something happens to sophie v.v i shall cry a million tears lol

Ciel : I separated what i felt, confusion, from my actual job. "I'll assume it was a crime of jealously..." There was no way i was going to say 'of passion..' ive heard it way too many times. "Is this Mercedes afraid at all?"
"Very much so," Turner said, stepping forward and holding his other hand.
I stepped back with out thinking. "Aha. Well...." that was all i needed to know. Names and dates. He even told me how to reach Mercedes with out even knowing it. "I'm sorry for your loss..." I say and begin to walk out, feeling somehow, like something had changed around me greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:10 pm

aw, it must have been sad to see him going. he sounded really nice.

thank chu Very Happy and i won't kill off sophie. she's the MC after all. and i love her too much to kill her off.

Sebastian: I followed the young master out. I doubted his last words were said with sincerity. "This is a very interesting case," I said.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:15 pm

he ish v.v very caring, very funny. he reminded me of my brother v.v

and good x3 dun be like me..my poor m.c (who has no real name yet ) is going to be killed off. well..she is killed off at the beginning of the story..but she will be gone again at the end. v.v there is a reason to it though

Ciel : The chill winds outside make me hold my coat tighter to myself. I shake my head. "Its like the rest of them," I say knowing that was a lie. I bite down on my tongue, pushing my urge to ask. If i did he would only mock me for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

is your brother in korea with your sister and parents?

oh, poor nameless mc. HoG is going to have a sad ending i've decided o.o

Sebastian: I looked down at the young master. He appeared to be contemplating something. "Is there something on your mind, young master?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Yup yup v.v i miss him. i miss them all.

And ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o-o now i want to know x3 nii...curiousness...

right now my m.c is trying to find out what her name is
its going to be noah
but for now she calls herself what ever she likes.

Ciel : I scowl, waiting for the cabs to pass before i cross the cobble stone street. "Two men can't be married..or lovers...can they?" i ask. If he even tried to tease me i'd order him to cut his tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 pm

that's so sad. i miss my brother and he's still in the same state and country as i am.

i have to write more but i don't have a lot of time! i know how i think it's going to end. there is major sadness between sophie and matt Sad

lol i like the name noah.

okay i'm lmao at what ciel said.

Sebastian: "Of course they can," I said, trying to keep a straight face. I failed. A smirk twisted my lips. "I can teach you about it if you would like." Teasing the young master never got old.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:28 pm

niii unnie i gotta go. i'll be back around 4 though Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next