Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

+3
KenzieJo
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

v.v i feel dumb..i didnt know new england was a place about a year ago

and on the streets

same here v.v unnie the last eppy of kuro came out...i cried.... and dimi said " stop crying your making the clouds sad, bubblehead' v.v and then i cried some more lol

Back to top Go down

♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all. - Page 21 Empty Re: ♣Kuroshitsuji./Black Butler.♠ Part 2. Open to all.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm

(aww, that's so cute ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

lol that's okay i'm the same, not with NE though, but i'm terrible with geography. i don't know where anything is....i can't even name all the states o.o

it came out!! gah, stupid school =.= i have to watch that now!!!! but...i don't wanna cry Sad

aw, he calls you bubblehead Very Happy

Sebastian: I strode down the dark streets with the young master curled in my arms. He looked so innocent in sleep, though the eye patch took away from that effect. I smoothed the hair over his face to hide the patch. There, now he didn't look quite so sinister.
I angled towards the townhouse.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

its okay you get the hang of it sooner or later right?

and its out now but there are not subtitles till tomorrow...its a good type of crying unnie o-o not bad..well kinda.....(dai called to tell me there may (but he laughed when he said it) be a eppy 13....) he was there when i watched it and the whole time he kept repeating.." my voice sounds weird when i say that...." and." i think i was about to sneeze when i said that" or.." sebastian really is a pedophile if you think about it...whats wrong with ciel?" x3 silleh

its just another way to say 'silly" i call him a 'weenie' x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Ciel " I felt something touch my cheek. My first instinct is to brush it away but a blue form passes before my lids, even as they are closed. A blue butterfly....I scowl but find comfort in it. A comfort i had to live with out.
Annoyed, i open my eyes to see Sebastian looking down at me. I sigh. "Put me down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

lmao. oh dai... "i think i was about to sneeze" L.O.L. "sebastian really is a pedophile" XD
maybe an ep 13...hm, i'll have to see if i like where ep 12 ends. it be a satisfying ending or i could hate it Razz
osh i have to wait until tomorrow. well that's good in a way 'cause i have hockey tonight and club meeting.

weenie? lol x)

Sebastian: I set the young master down on his feet. Had he been awake the whole time? I doubted that. He would have demanded to be put down sooner. His pride couldn't take being carried around like a small child, even though he was one.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Salice: I glance over at Ciel briefly before catching a couple of young - seemingly drunk - men. I flash a charming smile and wave to them before looking forward again with a small, dark half smile on my face.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:19 pm

its good enough i guess v.v dai said that yuuki actually sobbed when it ended. So did a's voice actress and maaya. i was like v.v how can you not cry? there was so much put into that show

yay hockey :3 i want to see a game like that one day

and yes weenie x3 i yell that when were in the mall so people stop and stare at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Ciel : I want to scowl but something catches my attention. My glance goes from two drunk men to the demon... "You promised me you wouldn't hurt me." I don't mean to say it. When it sinks that i have i pretend ive said nothing and walk towards the scene of the first double murder. A toy shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm

aw, that must have been so sad! they might not work together again and they must have gotten really close to their charries by the end.

you should! Very Happy if you don't like a ton of contact, watch girls, but if you like seeing guys crush each other into the boards, watch boys.

haha unnie he must love it when you do that Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Sebastian: I frowned and glanced over at the two drunken men. Had Ciel been referring to them? I quickened my pace to catch up with the young master. "Is everything alright, young master?" I asked in a whisper.

i love the japanese word for 'young master' and the way sebby says it.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 pm

yeah thats what dai said. and they were really sad that they didnt get to do all the episodes together like they use to. they would voice in what ever studio they were in and send, then edit it a week before the anime was released. Dai says hes not very connected to sebby but he does respect him for loving someone whose so hard to love.

ah o-o im not much for violence... oddly enough >.<

of course x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm

oh yeah because he's in the US, but yuuki and maaya and others were in Japan, or somewhere else. that can make voice acting easier. you don't all need to be in one place, but i would prefer to be with the whole cast. casts are like family. at least the ones that i've been on are like family.

then i don't suggest boys hockey. i swear they only join so they can hit other guys =.=
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Ciel : I don't look at him. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't i be?" why wouldn't i be indeed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

hai hai v.v

and o-o when i saw it on tv it seemed like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Sebastian: I decided to take that as a retorical question. The young master clearly wasn't in a sharing mood, though I would need to mark the calender when the day came when he was.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 pm

(ish, i gtg Smile improv thing! byee)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm

aww otay lilly-unnie
have fun :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

byebye lily! Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

blah =.= i have to go to. club meeting. i'll be on tomorrow night hopefully.
ciao for now unnie! Very Happy i can't wait to watch kuro.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Ciel : I let him open the door to the little store. Far darker than mine, smaller and a million times less impressive. "Tsk."
"May i help you?" An old fat man with pure white eyes that are not focused on anything, asks. There is a screw driver in his hand. I arch a brow. "I'm here to investigate the murder of your son."
"Ah, Lord Phantomhive.." The man says with some recognition but instead of coming over to greet me he wraps his arms around sebastian. I stare wide eyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

hai hai night night ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am

Sebastian: I attempt to take a step back, but the fat man has me in a surprisingly firm grip. I glanced at the young master. He was staring wide eyed at the man. I was completely at a loss for what to do. The man didn't appear to be in a distress. He was simply hugging me, which didn't happen...ever.

i still need to watch kuro...i've just had so much hw!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Salice: I step away from the hugging, my lips forming a frown. That was strange. No one ever hugged Sebastian, let alone, Sebastian letting someone hug him. I shake my head in wonder.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

niii i have good timing i think ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

i agree! unnie has ninja skillz Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next