Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

+4
KenzieJo
Ziva :)
lily "the author" hanna
peachie-keen
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Natalia: I frown at myself as I stare at the pimple coming in on my chin. I poke it, then wince as pain flares up. Ouch. I straighten out of the crouch I'd been in beside the platinum counter top. I lean back against it, my fingers drumming along the top of it as I think of things to do. I could call Charles, I guess. So I slip out my phone, sliding the keyboard out to text him. But then a loud banging from the second floor makes me jump. My phone goes flying and slams into a wall. The cover breaks off and I close my eyes. That was my third one in the past month. Then the banging gets louder and I start to panic. What if someone had broken in?

I force my breathing to slow down before going to the elevator. The doors close and I find myself getting anxious. What the hell am I thinking? What am I supposed to do to an intruder? When the doors slide open, I can tell it's the very first door. I freeze. Oh god. Okay. Here we--

"What the hell is this?!"

My eyes widen as the banging gets worse. I let out a shaky breath before lifting my chin up and bracing myself. I can do this. I went to a few defense classes, I can..yeah. I sure hope he doesn't do anything bad to me. I reach out as the banging stops for a moment and push the door open. I come eye to eye with a pair of furious black ones. Or, almost black ones. I gulp. Death. Right in my face. But it doesn't come. Actually, the eyes move away, quite fast, really. I take a step backward, my back bumping up against the now closed door.

"W-who are you?"

"

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 4 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 pm

(yo @lily"the author" hanna: Yo... I feel slightly neglected...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:52 am

Desthiona: My frustration quickly turned to sympathy. No, I still hadn't understood him, and I didn't feel my sympathy wasn't because of that. I took a couple of slow steps forward. "There, there." I say, rather quietly, and pat him on the head rather abusively, though I didn't intend to.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Damian moved out of her way. He was no ones pet, plus it was a struggle for her to even reach his head. This time when he talked to her, he seperated each word, she obviously didn't know what Ireland was, even if he was difficult to understand most could, most thought his accent was charming. "Stop-touching-me." He said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Sorry! My last post would have been longer, but something came up so i just frantically clicked send... :/ so yeah.

Des: I jumped back, a little shocked. "Did you just speak, boy?" I was unsure, but he may have said something vaguely english. He might be french, trying to speak english... "Parlez vous français, homme?" I ask quickly. Once again, my brow curves inwards, but this time in confusion rather than annoyance. Poor peasant. He can't speak properly.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"No!" Damian yelled. She was making him seem so dumb. He seperated his words again, it was the only way she could understand. "I-am-Irish. Ireland-is-a-country-next-to-England." He was very frusterated. "I-speak-English-with-an-accent." He was beginning to believe she just refused to listen to him. He wanted to be back in his clothes. He didn't like the pants he was in.
His shoulder was bare, he became self concious the gun shot wounds were evedent in the light, he saw them when he looked awaw from the rather rude girl.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Sarah: Airports. Don't you just hate them? I mean, I feel like some sheep, just following the rest of them, waiting until someone can herd us into a plane. They wouldn't even let me take my pepsi through the gate. You know, thanks for the amazing deal you gave me there. Because I don't feel conned at all... Ow! Some bloke actually has the cheek to bump into me! Just as i was about to sit down, waiting for the plane, and he virtually knocks me over! I was just about to say something, when i notice his absolutely shocking looks. And when i say that, i don't mean the good kind. Oh no, definately not. He looks the sort that would prey on little girls like me. Just sit, Sarah. Wait for your plane. Please. Thankfully, my body does as it's told, and it crouches into a seating position, before resting on the slightly rusty blue metal. I dare to glance to my right, turning around slightly as i did so, and he's still looking over, a nasty smile on his greasy face.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:38 pm

(Haha, she can't help it, Ireland didn't exist when she was born!!)

Des: I thought a while, running my tongue over my pointed teeth as I tried to decipher what he had said about thirty seconds ago. There was a long silence. "So, boy, where is this place? It sounds so wonderous and exotic." My tone was serious, and my expression showed no hint of sarcasm, or joke. I looked from one of his eyes to the other, with my own large ones, which were currently a lime shade of green.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

(haha)

Damian spoke slowly still sperating his words. "To the north-west of Europe, above Paris. Its a small island to the west of England." he said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Antonio: My eyes are wide, my heart beating faster than Uncle Savan's machine gun. But I quickly compose myself, straightening and lifting my chin high so that I'm looking down on her. Which is kind of hard considering she's barely an inch shorter than myself.
"You. What's your name?" I demand sharply. She doesn't answer, just narrows her eyes at me.
"This is my building," she starts just as toughly, "I mean, it's my father's, and I just work here...but that's besides the point!" She huffs. I can't help but half smile a little.
"You not so bad. Whas your name?" I ask her, trying out a little of the English I sort of knew. She relaxed a little, but not much.
"Natalia. Yours?" she asks back curtly.
I grin, "Soviet Russia?" I chuckle as she bristles.
"What are you talking about?"
"Natalia. Beautiful Russian name, or somethin." I say, rolling my eyes. "Antonio." I add after a moment.

((Hey, anyone got any idea of how we're gonna get everyone met up and stuff? :S))
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 pm

(nope but i need someones charrie who knows what ireland is LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 pm

(Antonio could, or Natalia's friend or...yeah :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 am

LOL @Charlie Michelle!
Sarah would know, but she's currently about to board a plane with a rather long journey from England to America. She's a modern normie. Smile

Des: I eyed him carefully. Was he a truthteller? It was hard to tell. My eyes narrowed, and my ears went down in a defensive position. "Who are you?" i asked. Like him, I separated my words, after all, that was how he spoke english. It was a shame, he wasn't too fluent in it.

(Random fact about her: she is quite short, around 4'11, but was considered fairly tall in her time.)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 pm

(oh Damo is giant then, he is like 6'3)

Damian was tired of splitting his words up, if she couldn't understand him tough cookies. He slipped back into his normal way of speach. English with an Irish accent. "Damian, do you know where we are?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 am

My eyes widened as if in horror, when his speech reverted back to another language. "I know not of what you are saying, boy." Though he was a little larger than a mere boy. "Tell me this. Why are you so high?" It bugged me, and made me forget about my alarm. Even when he was sitting, he would nearly reach her height.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

(i don't really kno what I should do...)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Damian let out a yell of frustration. He split up his words like a young kid again. "Damian is my name. Where are we?" Damian then pondered the next question. She must of meant height. "I grew." He said shrugging.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 am

Of course, I didn't care what his name was anymore, or what his question was. Instead, i made a sort of shocked face, as if I was a child hearing a naughty word. "Did you consume an illegal potion or broth?" That would surely make him grow. Surely. I refused to take illegal substances, though my people could be punished severely for doing so.

(And lily- i don't know. :/ one of my characters are at the airport? )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 pm

(hm...I could have Natalia go pick up her older brother or something :S does that make sense? for them to meet, i mean Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

if sooooo...

Natalia: The guy - Antonio - seemed like the cocky type I was used to. I suppress a sigh, leaning against the door way. "Hey, you wanna do something for me and stay in this room? Thirty minutes tops."
He gives me a look. "What?"
I do sigh this time. "Just don't leave this room, okay?" I don't wait for an answer, just turn away and head back downstairs. I have to pick up Kyle.

I hurry through the traffic, my fingers drumming against the dashboard when I get to the first stop light. God. I hate traffic.

But when I finally get there, the plane arriving from the U.K is - of course! - a few minutes late. I plop down in one of the chairs, groaning. I literally sped here, almost got a ticket, almost hit a kid, and his plane is late? Just figures.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Damian let out another groan, and yelled and spoke slowly. "You are so stupid. I just grew, it's part of life! You know what just go, I don't even belong here." Then Damian said a crucial peice of information, "I have know idea what half this stuff is. And this." He pointed to the date on the news paper, "Is most definately not the years that I remember."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:28 am

(Ooh making Dessie angry is not a good thing...)

"Stupid, boy? Is that what you say? You seem to be the imbecillic one, to believe this foolishness that our years are numbered!" I shake my head. He had the courage to call me that? Well nobody steps out of line in my country... And I meant nobody. Without warning, I pounced on him, swiping at his face with my cat-like claws, letting out a noise of frustration and annoyance. Actually, it was more like a hiss. But the effect was the same.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 am

Sarah: Okay, so airplanes aren't much better than airports. In fact, they might be worse. Some overweight man sits next to me as we board, and i stare straight forward for the first 20 minutes. It's not that i hate flying, I honestly don't mind it. I just hate the feeling that you're being herded into a space like a sheep. I'm not used to strangers entering my personal space when they sit next to me. I close my eyes after that 20 minutes, as the seatbelt sign goes off, and i take it off straight away. I'm asleep within 5 minutes, but am woken up in what seems like another 5. It turns out it was closer to 10 hours.
"Sorry Miss," a jittery voice says. "Can you fasten your seatbelt? We are experiencing minor turbulence." I push the metal sheet into its partner until it clicks, and the shaking hostess walks off. Actually, the plane is pretty shaky. Of course, to complete it, two kids are crying and whining behind me. Can't wait till i get there. It'll all be over.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Damian stumbled backwards as the girl attacked him. "Get the hell off me!" He pushed her off. "I get enough abuse from everyone. I don't need it from you too!" He practically screamed.

He put his hand to his face, and felt blood, "God damnit, ya fecking eejit." Damian turned away. He hated his life.

(this whole thing God damnit, ya fecking eejit is basically a bunch of Irish slang, he said ya f****** idiot in slang LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Natalia: When I spot my brother, he's looking woozy. I make a face, then wave him over. He teeters over to me, smiling wobbly.
"Hey little sis," he's leaning heavily on his suitcase. I sigh.
"Tough flight?" I ask him, he just nods, sitting down on a chair and sticking his long legs out. I open my mouth to tell him to move his obnoxiously long legs out of the way of human traffic, but it's too late as someone trips over them. I smack my hand to my face. Wow. Just...wow.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 pm

(should i create a normal character?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next