Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

+4
KenzieJo
Ziva :)
lily "the author" hanna
peachie-keen
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

(if you start ^^ i'm ready Very Happy)

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 3 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by BlackWhispers Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:47 pm

peachie-keen wrote:We might start it sometime today Smile but what is Emmet's power? love youuu xoxoxo

Whoops xD lol um...mind-reading? If someone else has that, then I'll go for Telekinesis. =] I wub you too!
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 am

Haha you silly moo. *Moos*

Sarah: You know what? I've had enough of England. I've had these two flight tickets booked to America for a while now. I've got no idea who to give the other one to, but there's an empty house somewhere there with my name on it. It's funny, I never even knew I had an American great Uncle until he died. And now, I've got his house. It's pretty cool, right? So yeah, after having a huge argument with the parents, I think I'll just go live out there. I don't need to take much, I've just got a little suitcase, a wad of £170, my Ipod, and my laptop. I don't need anything else, do I? I bloody hope not. Oh, and mum's credit card and my visa. So, I shove on my hiking boots, climb down the tree by my window after throwing the suitcase, tickets in hand, and off I go. Goodbye, responsibility.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

(i'm not exactly sure what to do with my Mafia buddy o.o)

Natalia: I yawn, walking up to the front desk and leaning over the countertop to see if there were any calls. Nope. I sigh. Why did I have to agree to this? I mean, really. But at least I was getting paid for it. Actually, I was paid to do my Trig homework. That reminds me. I slowly glance over my shoulder at where the text book sat ominously with a pencil on top. It was mocking me. Ha ha, you can't write proofs. Proofs was actually Geometry stuff, but it was review since school just started again, and that meant going back to lessons i first learned almost three years ago. Oh, and forgot the second summer started that year.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 pm

={ I'm no cow. *baaahh* <-that's what a sheep says

Emmett: I sat there, with two books in my hands. Both were open and lay one on top of another in case Father, er, I mean, Master, came in to check on Louis. I sat at the small study while Louis sat in the large oaken desk with a large Master chair as if he were on a throne. I, on the other hand, sat in a quaint chair with a small backing.

I adjusted my spectacles and looked at the small cookbook atop the philosophy one Master had assigned us both. Sadly, I had already read it- three times. I studied the recipe on how to make Italian gelato. I had had it once before, but I was so little, yet the taste still lingered on my tongue.

I sighed to myself and began wondering what it would be like to travel around the worldl to see all the sights; to go where man hasn't.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

(question if we have a historical charrie do we start them in our time period or their time period?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Ours :p so they basically appear suddenly, the last thing they remember is the last time their eyes were opened, so they pretty much know how they died. Then, suddenly, they just appear. And they're like: Wtf?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Ha! Ha! I'm HERE!!!!! *baaaaa*
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 pm

(thanks)

Damian's eyes opened. The last thing he remembered was blood and a gunshot.

He was in a bed, not his. He had one but he never slept in it. The sheets crinkled as he sat up. His torso was bear, and he was wearing red plaid pajama pants.

"What the hell, are these?" He asked himself. He looked around, and saw many devices and things he did no recognize.

A newspaper was in the corner of the room, he picked it up and looked at the date it was 2010, this certainly was not where he was from. He knew that much.

He scratched his head, newspaper in other hand, he went back to his bed and sat down, confused as to what had happened to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:09 pm

(Charlie Michelle, I LOVE your quote! I was just watching that version =])
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm

(thanks i love that movie... its also in the book to... i'm a bit obsessed with peter pan LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm

(Yay! Peter Pan fan!)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 am

bump
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Emmett:
Drip, drip, drip.

Water? Now that I had heard that sound, I felt my throat screaming for it. Then, my stomach groaned for food. At least that made me realized I hadn't died from Louis's saber..

I remembered it so vividly. Louis and I had gotten into quite a quarrel over Lady Elizabeth whom we both fancied. My stupid older brother believed that someone as sensible as Lady Elizabeth would go for someone as dumb-witted and self-centered as himself. I, on the other hand, believed that she would most likely have chosen me in order to have a promising future.

Sadly our quarrel had become too verbal and we had decided to sneak out into the forest beside our estate and have a duel. The winner would get Lady Elizabeth's hand in marriage. So we fought.

My brother knew I would use my skills to beat him, so he had taken the time out of his busy day to mix up a small elixir and given it to me during high tea. I hated myself for not noticing it at first and it had only led to my demise.

In the end, the elixir had fogged my mind and I found myself on the ground with Louis standing above me, saber at my neck. I remembered his cold sapphire eyes looking down at me.

"You have taken my pride, my home, my life," he began. "But this...This is something I cannot bear to let you have."

He had lowered the blade to where my heart lie and I remember sweating in the cold breeze, my heart racing like a track horse.

"Goodbye, my brother."

And I died....or so I thought.

(Woot! longest post EVER!!! didn't mean it though. and I'm not even done =o)

My eyes fluttered open when I heard an obscene noise, as if an elephant was trying to use his trunk, but there was something stuck in it. Almost like a...honking noise. I found myself staring at the sky, the sun wide awake and soon to be high in the sky. I looked around and found myself lying on some type of bench, but it was of stone. Had I gone back to the Stone Age? I had read about them, but it was neither possible nor logical. Where was I?
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm

(bump)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Desthiona:
A stranger's face. A smile. Another smile. My eyes close. I drift off into sleep. Pain. Numbness.

I woke up, in some strange room. Expensive looking material coated the floor of the small room, as well as the soft bench which sat in front of a rather useless looking black box. I walked towards the window, only to find myself rather high up. A strange invisible kind of stone lined the window. Hmm.
I focused on the stone floor beyond the window, smiling as my people hurried along the roads. Within seconds, I was among them, my head held high, though I still was below the height of most, which was rather unusual. I expected these to bow to me, as they should, but most just narrowed their eyes, looking at my ears warrily. Who were these people? Did that stranger kidnap me? I was unsure, and rather annoyed. I teleported away, into another room. It looked rather similar to the last, but there was a person sat in this.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm

A person came in, Damian looked up in hope it would be Annabelle. His blue eyes searched the room only to find a strange girl. "Who are you?" he asked in his Irish accent that was almost impossible to understand.

He stood up and dropped the paper. He wanted to go home. He didn't even know where he was in the world.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm

(wait...who are u talking to Charlie..? o.o)

Antonio: My eyes snap open, my heart pounding. My eyes flick around the room. The familiar crack in the corner of the ceiling is gone, and the bed I'm hiding behind isn't...it doesn't even look like a bed. My hand flies to my chest, then my other one, they search my entire body for the blood I know - or I thought I know - was supposed to be there. I gulp. Was this...heaven? But all the things I'd done. I wouldn't be in a place like that. Although I don't know if this is a good thing or not. I get up slowly, bracing myself for open fire. I automatically reach for my gun , and--
Wait. I freeze. Where's my...
I'm totally unprotected in this new environment. I glower around the room. "This ain't funny Nani!" I shout, looking for the doors. I find one..but it won't open. I pull on it, tugging as hard as I can, starting to panic when the door doesn't open.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 pm

(peachie's charrie)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm

ooh..kay :S
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

(or your charrie whichever you want)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 am

I frown at him. Father always told me that english was the most widely spoken language, and that was the one I always began with because of that. This person, however, spoke no language of which I knew. And I had reason to believe that he was speaking nonsense. Or worse, he may be mocking me. My sharp little teeth now bore slightly, and I spoke three words to him, yet the way my mouth said these words could have made them the worst curse, or a hex of witchcraft. "Speak normal, boy." My mouth spat these words, my eyes were narrowed, and my brow was firmly set into an arch; everything about my expression was sour.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

What the hell? Damian thought to himself. "I am speakin' Normal." Damian said a bit slower and very offended. "I'm speakin' the damn English language. Sorry if you don't like Irish people." Even in his own time he was hated. Nothing had changed it seemed. The Irish still seemed to be hated. He sat sown quite frustrated. His blue eyes searing with pain, hurt, and annoyance. He wished he was dead.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 am

My eyes narrowed further. And, as if in spite of him, I asked him a question. "What language do you speak, boy?" I say, not even knowing he had just answered that. For some reason, I thought that he wasn't mocking me, and perhaps, just maybe, this might be a real language he was speaking. The ears sitting on my head twitched with annoyance, and I licked my lip slightly, figuring out this peculiar situation. "Can you speak English?" I say, my voice patronising, every syllable was said individually, as if i were speaking to a child.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Damian slowed down his talking even more. He felt like an idiot, and was very offended. "English" He yelled. "I can speak English just fine. I have an accent. I am from Ireland." She was treating my like a baby. "I'm not deaf I can hear you just fine." He was so angry, it was searing inside of him. But his mum told him so many years ago before she died, to never hit a girl.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Natalia: I frown at myself as I stare at the pimple coming in on my chin. I poke it, then wince as pain flares up. Ouch. I straighten out of the crouch I'd been in beside the platinum counter top. I lean back against it, my fingers drumming along the top of it as I think of things to do. I could call Charles, I guess. So I slip out my phone, sliding the keyboard out to text him. But then a loud banging from the second floor makes me jump. My phone goes flying and slams into a wall. The cover breaks off and I close my eyes. That was my third one in the past month. Then the banging gets louder and I start to panic. What if someone had broken in?

I force my breathing to slow down before going to the elevator. The doors close and I find myself getting anxious. What the hell am I thinking? What am I supposed to do to an intruder? When the doors slide open, I can tell it's the very first door. I freeze. Oh god. Okay. Here we--

"What the hell is this?!"

My eyes widen as the banging gets worse. I let out a shaky breath before lifting my chin up and bracing myself. I can do this. I went to a few defense classes, I can..yeah. I sure hope he doesn't do anything bad to me. I reach out as the banging stops for a moment and push the door open. I come eye to eye with a pair of furious black ones. Or, almost black ones. I gulp. Death. Right in my face. But it doesn't come. Actually, the eyes move away, quite fast, really. I take a step backward, my back bumping up against the now closed door.

"W-who are you?"

"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next