Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

+4
KenzieJo
Ziva :)
lily "the author" hanna
peachie-keen
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

(I just had a thought... Desthiona would make an absolutely TERRIBLE mother. )

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 6 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:58 pm

(totally agree... more like damian totally agrees LOL he is only 17 LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

(Haha. thanks. =] sorry for the UBER long posts)
Lance: I had never taken yelling very well. I closed the door behind me with my foot and looked at the woman who had yelled. I looked at her indifferently. "No. It let me in. Now, sit and be quiet or I'll throw you out the window."

I walked past them and into the kitchen to set the bags down at give my arms a rest. I removed my long coat and left myself wearing a maroon turtleneck and cream slacks. I combed my fingers through my spiky blonde hair and I rolled my green eyes before walking back into the living room, waiting for them to calm down.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Damian completely ignored the girl, and went to the boy, In his normal deep Irish accent he asked, "Can you understand me?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Lance: I looked at him. Of course I understood him. Who couldn't-Ah, so that must've been the problem then. that's where he probably came, especially with his Irish accent. I nodded. "Yes. I understand you."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Damian let out a sigh, "Oh thank God, I'm not going crazy. Do you know where I am?" He asked, finally able to have a normal conversation.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Dessie: I decided to yell anyway. "Lance!" I called out, my voice cheerful, more than it had been in the last few hours." I reverted the attention to Damian, pointing at him. "Who is this boy? Why does he not speak? And why is he so high?" I demanded towards Lance, keeping my finger aimed straight at Damian.

(Lol i'd love to see her with kids xD she'd be screaming at a baby to stay silenced and not speak... :') )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

(bahahaha)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

(Wow. she remembers Lance! as for the kid thing, I can have it arranged if you want. Oh yeah! Where can I get Emmett in this? It might be fun.)
Lance: I sighed and scratched my head. The two of them sounded like children and I had no time for children...well not at this time.

I looked at them both and just walked back into the kitchen to make a salad. Hopefully they wouldn't follow and play with the knives (Desthonia...)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

"At least tell me where I am, the last thing I remember was being shot." Damian said.

Even was waiting for the girl to respond, he guessed she didn't need his help so he started to walk away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 pm

(Where are we anyway?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:31 pm

(i guessed present day)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 pm

(I meant location-wise xD)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

(oh... i guessed new york)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Lance: I looked at him after cutting up the lettuce. "New York."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

(LOL I can imagine something happening on a night of too much of that wine for them both xD or just dessie... LOL Six months later: "Lance, why is my stomach so round?" )

Dessie: I teleported next to Lance, watching over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked him, my nose slightly wrinkled.
(LOL The pancake incident... )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Damian sighed, at least he was somewhat near his home. He wondered what half the stuff was though. All if it was weird, and the pants still bugged him. "Do you have a shirt I can wear?" Damian asked, the three gunshot wounds on his shoulder always made him self conscious despite the ladies of his time liking them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Natalia: I sigh, chasing after the girl's bag. "God, I'm sorry. My brother was being an ass for the upteenth time." He waves his hand lazily at her. I drag her bag over, holding my hand out to her. I smile sheepishly. "I'm Natalia, by the way."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 pm

(who is your charrie talking to?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 pm

(to Peachie's charrie :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

(okay... even was walking away from that so you can flag him down to help)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm

(Sarah, that's the charrie Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 pm

(huh)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

(was ur charrie at the airport?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Lance: I looked at Desthonia and continued cutting, "I'm just making lunch."
I looked to the other man and pointed to my right. "Go down the hall and you'll see a green door. That's my room. I have plenty of shirts for you to wear."
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:36 pm

(yes, call him out call him cowboy or something get is attention LOL)

Damian nodded and walked away, going down the hall, he opened the door. In the room their was a bed, a few tables, a chair, and many weird things that Damian didn't know what they were. He saw a chest of drawers, and opened it, a lot of shirts were packed inside it. He grabbed a white v-neck and put it on, it wasn't all to different from his old clothes.

He came out and asked, "Where are my old clothes."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next