Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

+4
KenzieJo
Ziva :)
lily "the author" hanna
peachie-keen
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 pm

(should i create a normal character?)

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. - Page 5 Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:29 pm

can I still join?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 pm

(i would assume so)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:32 pm

yay!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm

(oka i am creating a normal character Smile )

Even Kingsley is your typical Texas boy, with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and a deep tan. He lives on a farm, and has a brown thourough bread names Knight Trainer.

He has muscle from handling all the animals, and from bullriding. Despite his dress of flannel shirts jeans, and cowboy boots he does not have a deep accent.

His parents are from England and he has a dual citizenship. Despit him being a horse trainer and a bullrider, he plays soccer activelly, and visits his older brothers one living in New York the other in California frequently. He learned to surf in Cali and is quite good, and he earned an appreciation of Broadway in New York.

Every Christmas his whole family goes to England to visit the extended family over their.

He has two powers, one that he knows anyones past, and anyone connected to that person he knows their past as well. He just has to touch that first person. His second power he can turn all and any metal into stone.

(is he good for a modern)

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm

(he can have a power if you want, but he's good for a modernie Smile )

Desthiona: I clenched my fists and regained myself. "Now, boy, you must speak properly and you must not insult me. Is that clear?" I run my tongue across my teeth from underneath my lip, awaiting his answer.

Sarah: Ouch... Another reason I hate airports. The people seem to be brainless. I mean honestly, how can someone not notice the huge herd of people charging through? I look up from my sprawled position on the floor, seeing my bag a little distance away from me where it had skidded across the surface. I bang my head on the floor, a small noise of frustration erupting from me, and I look up just to see a mass of feet. My bag was gone.

(shall introduce a new character Smile )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm

(>.< damn...this is what I get for being swamped with homework...update? Q.Q pwease? and is there someone open for Emmett?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm

my charrie is... damian and des are arguing because des has no clue what ireland is. I think all the normal charries are at an airport, and my new charrie even is open to talk with someone)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm

"I am speaking properly, and I'm not insulting you." Damian said his back still towards her. His hand still on his cheek.

The strange trousers he was wearing began to itch, and bug him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:49 pm

(so even is a modern charie i'm confuzzled i thought modern charries couldn't have powers)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Modern charries can have powers. There are only currently 6-7 in the world though (1 per billion) so feel free to make them chinese... Which is what I shall make my new one. They can even come from luxembourg if you wish lol x but yes, Lance may want to visit them... He could have known her a few thousand years ago? Maybe even witnessed her being mummified at her funeral? Lol you don't have to bring him in though x )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 pm

(well i know for a fact even is a modern charrie... so can i give him a power... cause i got two cool small ones, that counter damian's LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Miyake Lim, or rather, Lim Miyake, is a chinese thief. However, although he regularly pickpockets and steals passports, he denies being a bad person, and freely and persistently calls people a liar if they claim he is. He has black hair which is spiked, but slightly flattened, and large dark green brown eyes. Though he has the typical facial composition of a chinaman, he is often mistaken for being from Japan. And anyone who calls him this will recieve a hard slap. Followed by a high pitched squeal and a fairly short man running for his life in the opposite direction. It doesn't even matter if you are a small girl.

Now, he has the dream of any chinaman. He labels himself as a superwarrior, his own version of a superhero. A rather pathetic one at that. He isn't so mad as to just call himself that though. He actually has a couple of powers to back up his statement. Firstly, he can communicate with anyone or animal, and he just naturally can understand them and speak that language. And secondly, he has a slight problem with technology. His voice and body don't show up on it. This includes security cameras...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

(=S I'll just wait until I can jump in...Lance: Desthonia!")
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

(okays i'm going to give evan to small powers)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

(Cool Smile and Dessie has already attacked someone. You can't leave her alone anywhere... *Sigh* She will probably lose her necklace later and blame Damian... And that will be a lot of trouble caused... I already feel sorry for the dude!
Des: "Oh Lance, it's been horrible. I've been deprived of my essentials, and there is a stupid boy here, who I dislike muchly! Remove him!")
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

(Lance: "I can't! I'm not in this yet...Oh I know!" I whispered my idea into Creator's ear and she perked up.)

(Creator: Okay. On Emmett's posts, change his brother's name to Lance =D and I'll have him be one of the kids who "died and came back to life")
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm

(I'm gonna have even be in the airport in new york... damian will not be removed by any one LOL)

Even just saw a girl get trampled. He got up from the chair he was sitting in and offered her a hand, "Do ya need some help?" He asked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm

(Or Damian and Dessie could be arguing in Lance's apartment at whatever time it is xD he might not have died or aged? Lol x )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm

(I'm just going to hang around at a park and end up at the airport, k? as for lance, sure! that's his ability I guess =D)
Emmett: I sat up from the uncomfortable wooden bench and looked at it. I made a face. No wonder it was painful, it was filled with holes. The world must've been that poor not to have enough wood to make a complete bench.

I looked around and found myself in a small strolling area. It was interesting because beyond the strolling area, there were large colorful beings crawling around with people inside them. At first I thought people were being eaten, but instead, they seem to be controlling them. How odd..

I stood and walked to the edge of the strolling area. I paused to look at myself, after taking in the odd clothing of the people around me. I found myself wearing a blouse, but it had no long sleeves. Rather, it had short ones halfway to my elbow and it was an odd color, like cream. I looked past my chest to my bottoms and found them an indigo color. They weren't my working pants, nor the ones I supposedly died in. They weren't shortened by boots either. I looked to my shoes, expecting my slip-ons, but instead found interesting leather-looking things. I shrugged it off, delighted that I had gotten new clothes. I hadn't gotten new ones in a while.

I watched as the metal beings crawled around and then saw someone waving in my direction. unsure whether she was waving at me, I waved back and a metal being- a yellow one- stopped before me. I was confused and opened it, mimicking what I had seen before. I sat on the seat, surprised at how comfortable it was and looked around. I found a small piece of parchment that read a few words.

I studied it after closing the door and found it read, "Airport." I spoke the word aloud and then the metal being started to move. I began to think I was in heaven, but I wasn't sure yet...

BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 pm

(Do you want the Bio for him?)
Lance: I struggled with the grocery bags as I made my way to my apartment. It had been an interesting night before, seeing a woman from my past end up outside my doorstep like a poor woman who had wandered from the slums. Last time I had seen her was when I had journeyed to Egypt to visit the making of the pyramids. She had a been quite a jewel, even when she was mummified.

As for the man, I had never met him before in my many decades of living, but he was just as bad looking. Against my customs, I had taken them in and cleaned them up, letting them stay in my apartment while I went to get more groceries. I prayed they didn't do anything there.

I slid the key into the lock and opened the door with my foot, my arms too busy with the bags. I looked up and found them wide awake and talking...or I believed they were.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Damian turned around as he heard a door open, was he back to that day his parents died. No their were to many strange things for that.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 pm

(LOL she is a very strange character... And the "world must be poor" bit about the bench made me LOL )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Des: I spun around to face the door, outraged as I heard it click. "Are you tutting at me?!" I asked it, half expecting it to answer.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

"No!" Damian yelled. He was tired of this girl, she had hurt him, and he just wanted to leave.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

(I just had a thought... Desthiona would make an absolutely TERRIBLE mother. )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next