Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 pm

so anyone have any ideas?
at least some age requirements?

BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Li-Peach, The (Black)Witch-spers, and The Waffle-drobe.

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:20 pm

I thought we were settled on college...?

<3 <3 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMdFYdmqPA

This is the type of music and the dancing LOVE IT <3 He's the one in the KTF t shirt. It's black, with a white logo. My other mate is on the left at around 0:58 :') If either of you want to comment, tell me what you are putting BEFORE you put it. Please.

LOVE YOU BOTH xoxoxoxoxo
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm

(peachie.... can you answer to abnormal chat.... please?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Haha, just got on properly, and am just about to check everything. It's hard when you're on your phone, but now I'm using a real life laptop! O: shockhorror.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Thats SOOO cool! What kind of dance is that?!

By the way, who's that sexy thing in your profile picture? Lmaooo
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Northern Soul :') As is the type of music. I go to Northern soul gigs most weeks :') And many of my mates are there. I was expecting to see Jay today, but I didn't... :'( BUT I shall be spending much of a week starting Thursday with him, hopefully Very Happy
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:27 pm

And you know what? I have no idea who that sexy beast is... Razz
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Very Happy I was going to comment on the vid, then I was like...nah, she'll kill me. XD

But that's so cool. It looks like a ton of fun; but I don't think they offer those type of dance lessons around here Sad
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:43 pm

...Yeah, It's not done by dance lessons. It's self-taught. Unless, of course, you get help from a friend or something, but that's just a small thing. And the KTF soul club? that's my dad's :') I can half dance it, but I can't to any tricks at all Razz Oh, it's completely non choreographed, too, you just dance as you feel like it. I love it. If you were desperate though, you could always learn from youtube, but, then again, everyone has their own style of this dance :') I love it soooo much. Feel free to comment, but I'd like to monitor what you say. (sorry!)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm

cool video... *feels left out and hides in a corner to create charries*
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 pm

D:

*Coaxes out of corner wiff cookiess...*
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 pm

D: why so sad, my lovely bubbly? :'(
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Cause Blackie feels left out D:</3
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Yes, but whyyy D':

Oh my God. My friend just broke up with his girlfriend...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:52 pm

...is that a good or bad thing?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Baaad. Sad well, she broke up with him. And it was really sweet, he was counting down the days until he saw her, then- bam.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

:'( thats awful! was she nice?
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Never met her, but he really like her :'(
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Love sucks. :/
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm

It does muchly. It must've been about 5 months for them now :/ but it seems like ages. That has depressed me muchly. :/
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Sad That is really sad. Well...at least she did it in person, right? Not over text or email.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

I feel left out bc I hv no idea what chisel talking about....
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 am

Oh.

That's all I can think of to say. Razz
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 am

...So, how 'bout them Red Sox?

*Looks down awkwardly since nobody lives close enough in her area to support the red sox, and baseball season is almost over...*

WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

*perks up*

I'M WEARING RED SOCKS! *acts enthusiastic, but doesn't get "it" *
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Anyone got any new innovative ideas for this chat? It doesnt have to be a romance. And tbh, I quite like romances when they are frigid with each other, even if the relationship will eventually blossom XD (because Lance and Dessie aren't frigid at all... :') )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next