Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"Then its settled." Landy said clapping his hands. "We'll all go to the castle, and talk with the king." He thought to himself, that they could also eat some of the leftovers that were in the kitchen.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:04 pm

"We will all speak. Since when can knights and healers not speak to their own patron. Come on," She started out the door, patting Ginger's soft horsey nose, and Merl flew to Anne's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Freedom sighed and pulled out some hay from her bag, gently putting it to her mare's muzzle, "Here girl," she stroked her mane gently. She's had her horse for years, she could remember when she used to braid her mane and they'd go on rides together through dense forests and over cliffs; Freedom knew that they'd stay together through thick and thin and with the words of war, she knew that this was gonna test them both.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Landy winked at his horse, he would be coming back for a midnight ride, if time permitted. Those were his favorite, he knew storm enjoyed them as well. "Off to the castle." He said, trying and failing at being funny. He headed out the door following those that had alrady left.

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Ian: I follow after Anne silently, hesitating in the doorway and waiting for Simon to fly to my shoulder. I guess i could bring him, he wasn't doing any harm. I pet his feathery head affectionately. He stretches out his wings and flies ahead, looking out for me. I smile after him and continue following Anne.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Freedom sighed and tapped her mare's head before she ran after them, trying to keep up, but her legs weren't what they used to be, not like they were all those years ago... She couldn't blame anyone for that, it was just bad luck and fate, but it gave her a chance of getting to meet her horse.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Walking briskly they soon reached one of the side doors to the main castle building. Because the stables were within the battlements, they didn't have to cross over the moat.
She heaved open one of the thick oaken doors and stepped into the King's court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Landy followed Anne inside. He always felt weird inside the castle. He always felt as if the people staired him down. Everyone knew he was a pauper that was taken in by one of the king's beloved knights. He didn't need any special treatment. He lookd straight forward, putting on his face of seriousness.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Freedom sighed, she hated the courts; everyone thought that she was useless now that could only see out of one eye. Pity wasn't on her lists, she wanted to fight. The hawk from earlier flew in and landed on my shoulder, it talons digging deep in her robes but she didn't mind, as long as it didn't rip them. She kept her pace up with the rest, a bit awkward to the fact that people were staring; she could tell.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

((These are the castle grounds and surrounding towns:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/36/46/90/once_u10.jpg))

Anne bowed to the King politely. "We wish to hear your counsel,"
He nodded. "Everyone else exit. State your problems,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Landy bowed to the king. He would let Anne speak first. He would then adress the agressiveness of the people when the rioted. He was proof of what they could do.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Anne stood tall, and spoke confidently. "The people are afraid of war and have started protesting. We're here to ask your permission to lead a Missiv to the King of Rose to implore him to rethink his actions." she took a breath. "We believe that if we try, the people will come to trust us again,"
The King of Solarice sighed. "If you are asking for permission to beg then it must be worse than I'd thought," He stroked his beard. "Very well, you have my blessing. Is there anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Freedom bowed too, although she wasn't gonna say anything, my voice was always ignored either way. Her eye met the king's but she stayed silent. Her parents were respected here, so why should she be a knight? That's what no one got.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

(srry, had to go for a bit there :p 'm bak ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Landy thought of what he could add, but nothing came to mind. If the fighting of the villagers got worse, and he got hurt worse, he would then bring it up. But now it wasn't important.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Ian: The only words I'd be able to speak to the king would do nothing, I knew that. Not after I'd failed in helping his first son. No one knew about that though. No one but he and I. And I couldn't face him after that. I slip down the hall, worried about Vintage. Vintage was the king's only daughter, and was very sick. At only 14, almost Freedom's age, she could barely breathe on her own, let alone eat. I weigh the leaves in my hand. Lavender with honey-soaked Keinan leaves. It would help her breathing come more evenly. I walk up to the girl's door, hesitating before knocking.
"Vintage?" i call quietly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Landy spotted Anthony, he would be able to tell him of the Villagers becoming more agressive. But Anthony seemed busy. Landy was in a pickle, he would have to stay silent.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Freedom bit her lip, okay, she was jealous of Ian, her and Vintage were close, everyone knew that, they were like sisters. She sighed and followed, slowly creeping up behind him, the King wouldn't mind, he knew.
"Ian? Is she okay?" she whispered, leaning against the wall; she hated to hear her like this. She looked over his shoulder and grimaced, she knew that she was dying, nothing could help her, but she had to settle her down as best as she could, "Mind if I come in?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Ian: The door creaks open an inch, and one milky, blue eye appears. I smile softly, Vintage was also blind.
"Ian? Freedom? I thought I heard you." And she awards us with her own small smile.
"May I come in?" I ask. She nods, moving away from the door. I push the door a little and slip in, waiting until Freedom walks in to close the door.
"I brought something that might help your throat," I say as she slowly and carefully makes her way to her bed. She merely nods. I sigh, treading over to her. I take her small hand and set the leaves in it. Her expression turns up into a sour one.
"Leaves?" she rasps. I let go of her hand with a half smile.
"Soaked in honey. Hopefully to add a more sweet flavor to it."
She nods and sets them down on the desk beside her bed. "Are you here to talk to my father?" she asks without expression. My forehead creases and I don't say anything. She and the king weren't exactly on speaking terms right now. She made me swear to always report to him that she couldn't speak yet. But I hadn't talked to the king lately, so it didn't really matter.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Landy tried to signal Anthony but failed. He would wait till Anne was finished, and they were dismissed before he could go talk to his mentor, and close friend of the king.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Freedom bit her lip and closed the door behind her, sighing slightly. She walked over to the bed and smiled at Vintage but kept silent; she was never good in awkward moments and stuff like that, kind of harsh but true. Anyway, Freedom couldn't bare to see her like this; she was like a sister she never had.
"How's the throat? Better?" she put her hand on her arm, attempting a smile though it pained her through and through.

(Oh, speaking terms... Sorry I found that funny...)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 pm

((Srry had to go help mom staighten her hair.))

The King waived his hand. "Dismissed,"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

(it's ok Smile )

Ian: Vintage nods, half smiling in Freedom's generally direction. "Yes actually, it is," she whispers, but I can tell she's lying. I don't say anything though. I sit down on the bed next to the young girl, placing my hand on her forehead. No fever, but she was a bit warm.
"I'm sure you are, sweetie. Just....just be sure to take the Keinan before you go to sleep tonight, ok?" I ask her, trying to keep from begging. Vintage's eyes drop to her bed spread, not saying anything. "Vin?" I murmur, after a moment. She looks to me, and I swear she's looking right in my eyes.
"Of course, Ian. You're the healer," she murmurs, then coughs, a horrible dry throat cough. I swallow hard, getting up and fetching her a cup of water. She wasn't getting any better. Anyone who saw her could see it. Even she did.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm

(brb, dinner :p)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Landy got up, and walked over to Anthony. "Hello Landy." Anthony greetd.
"I need to speak with you." Landy glanced at the king and his court. "In private." A smile grew on his face, "In the kicthens."
Anthony gave a hearty laugh, "Come on Lands." Lands was the name he called Landy while in training, it stuck. He got up, and the pair walked off in the direction of the kitchens.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Freedom continued to chew her lip violently, then she looked up to Ian, a worried expression painted all over her face which was now slowly growing evermore pale than before. Her hand squeezed Vintage's, "I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Freedom put on a smile and rubbed her hand, "Just get better," with that she turned on her heels and walked out, unable to take it in there anymore. She leant against the wall and wiped away the tear appearing out of her blind eye, sniffing. Leaning her head against the wall, she wished that she had her lyre on her; that always calmed her down.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next