Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Ian: I smirk a little as Simon is suddenly all eyes for Anne's falcon. I walk over to them. "Discussing current affairs, are we? Or, just gossiping?" I ask lightly.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:02 pm

"I don't want to rush this. I'd rather there not be a war at all, but the Knigts of Rose and their patrons insist. You know, they blame us for their Prince's death," She popped her knuckles nervously. For someone so deadly with a blade, most would think she'd be eager for battle.
The Lady Knight turned to Ian, "Current affairs, I'm afraid,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:04 pm

"Current affairs." Landy said. "People in the woods though a few bears were attackers, they thought the war was coming to the woods. They have no sense of reality anymore." He sighed. This war was not good, only last week did he get the second scar on his calve from a fight with an enemy knight. "They do realize all the clues point away from us for that death." Landy said a bit upset. "Idiots." He muttered under his breath.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Ian: I nod evenly, catching Simon as he slips down my shoulder as a sad looking cobra without missing a beat. "I was helping a few of the attacked. Many were asking for my services on their side," I look away, feeling guilty. I'd declined and left. Just like this town. But I swore to myself never to take sides on anything.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I looked at Ian, "When you're wounded, circumstances change a little bit." He said trying to cheer Ian up. He had no idea what to do about the people not trusting them anymore, but it was a growing problem that needed to be stopped.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Ian: I look back to him with a faint smile. "In a way, you are right." I say simply, no need to go into detail of what they'd said. I turn to Anne, stroking a dead looking Simon, poor little guy. "So, passing through I assume."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Merl nipped at Anne's fingers when she continued to pet him, though he was busy preening his feathers.
"You were right to say no. We cannot pick sides amoung our own towns, but rather work with all of them." She paused. "Let's go back up to the castle to spread the word and help with preparations,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Landy nodded, "I need to a get a carrot or two first." He smiled. Weird looks were given to him. "I promised Storm." He loved horses, and tried to give all of the ones in the stable a treat every so often. His love grew from his youth, when he used hide in the stables at night.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm

(oops...um..)

Ian: I let out a deep breath. "Of course. I'm sure I can put in a little insight." I add with a half smile, setting Simon down. He instantly changes to a cat and walks with his head down. I bend down and scratch his head. "Just hang around here, I'll be back."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

"So, this is where you all are?" she laughed, coming from around the side of the stable door, "I take it as the baby has been delivered Ian?" her smile was gentle and kind, "Either way, the prince's death isn't to blamed on us, it was neither your's or I's fault. It was poorly judged because we were the easy targets to be chosen, it wasn't anyone fault," I looked at them, a hawk on my shoulder, someone whom I found earlier, well, he found me actually, "Or am I too late for that part?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Ian: I smile over at the young girl. "Yes, a little boy. I do regeret not staying long enough to hear the name of the child, but..." I break off. I already have enough names and faces I want to protect, another one would be too much for me. Simon sneaks over to Freedom and climbs up her leg a little ways before falling back to the ground with a pitiful mew.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"We know it isn't our fault, but they refuse to beleive us," She nodded her head at the hawk. "Nice pet,"
Merl continued to preen his feathers obliviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 pm

"We have do something though, their will be more riots if we don't. I'm not saying that letting things play out is bad, but I really rather not have another scar added to my collection from a rioter." Landy said, comeing back with a carrot. He gave it to Storm, and was rubbing his head, while he ate the carrot, he seemed to smile at him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Freedom laughed, picking up the cat, "Sorry, I have a way with animals," I stroked it's head as it mews. I nodded at her, "Yes, he found me earlier, I was sitting on the rock with my lyre; birds are attracted to that, honestly," I rolled my eyes as the cat hissed and changed into a cobra, winding it's way around my arm, like some sort of tattoo on my robes.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Ian: I run my finger down Simon's quivering body. His now red eyes flash to me and he calms down, making a strange purring sound while still in his cobra form. I laugh a little, "he's always getting his sounds mixed up. Silly Simon," I drop my hand and glance towards Anne and Landon, more serious now. "More deaths have come from riots than I've ever seen." i sigh sadly, remembering the last town was in. It had left ten dead and many more wounded. I was there for weeks.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Anne nodded. "We need to prove it to the people that people that we are working to stop the war. Maybe we should accompany a Missiv to the Castle of Rose, to implore their King to change his mind," She shook her head. "I don't like the idea of begging like that, but if it woul satisfy the people..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:34 pm

"Their going to kill one of us, if we're not careful." Landy said. "I happen to be a frequent target his newest scars were still red, two on his forearm and the ones on his calves. "I feel as though I am fighting more for my life, than to stop the bloddy riot."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:44 pm

"Then we need to do whatever it takes then," I looked at them, "I may be young but I know what we need to do. Anne, I agree with you. We need to talk to the king and see if he'll change his mind. Begging is better than nothing, at least it shows that you're giving you're all."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Ian: "I can always speak to him, if you want. A king can't ignore a healer's words, it's 'unfit,'" i grimace a little. Or i could just use my manipulation abilities to get the war to stop. But it was to dangerous, i wasn't going to use my power. I swore to my mother i would never again.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Landy gulped what ever it took. That had so many meetings. He agreed they would need to see the king. But he knew that begging would get them no were. He also knew that doing whatever it took ment negotion, he hated negotion. "We have to be careful, the king does have a temper."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Anne nodded, muttering, "I"ll gve him a temper,"
Merl bobbed his head as if to agree. "We should go up to the castle to discuss this with our own King,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 pm

"I think we should discuss with our own king first." Landy said. Walking away from his horse. "We don't need anyone else mad at us." He added half smiling and sort of laughing.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Freedom sighed, "This shan't be an easy task though. Speaking of which I came here to check on Lintel," she walked through, patting a midnight coloured horse, "Good girl," she smiled, at her hand softly stroking her mane, singing softly. The hawk stayed on the post, squawking at me for ignoring me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Ian: "I have business in the castle anyways," I say thoughtfully as Simon slides off Freedom's arm and switches to sparrow, hopping on the ground and pecking at little seeds.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"I didn't mind," I smiled as the hawk flew out of the window; he didn't like me stroking my own mare? Oh well, an animal's jealousy can be ruthless, "So, we'll need to speak with our king? Who's speaking?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"Then its settled." Landy said clapping his hands. "We'll all go to the castle, and talk with the king." He thought to himself, that they could also eat some of the leftovers that were in the kitchen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next