Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm

ok! just gimme some time to come up with her bio and stuff Smile

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 pm

wait, unless we need a dude o.o
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 pm

((We do have more girls than guys... :/ Do you mind? He can still be a healer.))

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 pm

((ok! Very Happy yay^^))
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

(( Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Name: Ian Chalthoum
Position: healer/shaman/etc.
Appearance: Light brown hair and darker hazel eyes (they appear light brown in some lights). He's about six feet tall. Has a kind smile.
Picture: http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/FAN/FAN9004150_P.JPG
Personality: Quiet and understanding. As a healer, he has to be very open to many things. He's willing to do almost anything to help someone in need of his services.
Power: Manipulation of the mind
History: He learned his healing techniques mostly from his mother, who was also a healer. He also gained her compassion for others. But when his small village went under attack, he had to leave her behind. So he ran. He began traveling all around the world to learn different ways of healing and is still in search for anyone from his former village - if there's any one left. He doesn't belong to anyone or to any one kingdom.
Weapon(s): has an engraved dagger to protect himself, but he's not one to fight things out in the first place.
Other: He has a pet that changes shape between a black cat, a sparrow, and a cobra.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm

(I shall join in! Smile I'm assuming you want a few more male characters...)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 pm

i think we need a girl now :S
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 pm

(I'm fine making either one, so long as the ratio stays even...)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:53 pm

there's two guys and two girls (i actually counted! ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 pm

okay, that's cool Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 pm

(Uh-oh, so no matter which gender I make, they'll be the odd man/girl out...)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm

i think we can handle one more girl than guy, can't we? and I (or anyone else) can always add another dude when we need one Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:11 pm

((Cool! I'll start in a minuet Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 pm

(yeah!!!)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 pm

(yay^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 pm

The black hunting falcon, Merl bobbed up and down with the motions of his mistriss's horse. The bird's sharp claws clutched at her armour frantically, but the silver metal did it's job and the young woman could not feel the tiny daggers.
Anne Rainsford was returning from a visit to one of the towns the knights protected. The people were suspicious and frightened. The rumors of the upcoming war were so much worse than it was, though the situation was bad enough already.
Her brow furrowed with worry, the Lady Knight left her grey mare in the stables and walked back up to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Landy hated dismounting his horse, because he loved it so much. But his grey thoroughbread needed a rest. He dismounted in a foul swoop. And walked it to the stables, he had returned from a raid in the woods, a few animals were terrorizing the hunters that lived their. He walked his horse into his stall, "I'll be back later with a treat." He winked, s he took the saddle, blankets, bit, and reigns off his horse.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Catchin sight of Landy entering the stable, Anne turned back and reentered the dusty atmosphere. "Hey," she sighed, stroking Merl's feathers. "How was your ride?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm

"Brilliant." Landy said, "But when isn't it." He smiled. Making the scars on is face crinkle. "You?" He asked, fiddling with his hands, he needed to go get that carrot for Storm, his grey thoroughbread.

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Ian: I wrap a warm cotton blanket around the newborn baby with a gentle smile. Then I walk over to the mother. She looks worried, her forehead creased in concern. But the moment she sees the baby, her eyes brighten and the crease is gone. I lower the newborn to her awaiting arms.
"Congratulations," I murmur. "Shall I go inform Liam?" I ask her. Her blue eyes look back to me.
"Yes," she can't stop smiling. I let out a deep breath through my nose and walk to the door, closing it quietly behind me. Liam - the father - sits with his face in his hands. I go over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder. His head snaps up to face me.
"Is..are they ok?" he asks. I nod silently, watching as he leaps from his chair and goes into the room where he newborn son and wife lay. I hear their soft spoken voices through the door as I swing my cloak around me and head for the front door. I would stay if I could, but it's time for me to move on. I look around as I close the door, an almost empty street, then hurry through the night to the stables.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Anne's smile faded all to soon. "The people are afraid of war, Landy. The rumors are many and exagerated. They are becoming suspicious of us." Merl screeched as if to further her point.
She looked up when Ian entered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:48 pm

"I know." Landy said. His smile disappeared as well, "The people in the woods thought war was upon them, when it was only a few bears, coming to close. But we can't rush things." I looked behind me and noticed Ian. I smiled at him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Ian: As I get closer to the stables, Simon stalks out from the shadows. I jump a little, then bend down to scratch him behind the ears. "Hello," I greet quietly, he purrs in response before clambering up my arm and on to my shoulder. He puffs out his chest and turns to his little sparrow form. I'm confused for a second. Wait, then I remember. Anne must be around. I smile at Simon before heading into the stable. And there she is, with Landon.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Landy turned back to Anne. "We can't please everyone." He said rather wisely. He waved Ian over, this conversation needed more than two points of view.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Ian: I smirk a little as Simon is suddenly all eyes for Anne's falcon. I walk over to them. "Discussing current affairs, are we? Or, just gossiping?" I ask lightly.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next