Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Sapphire: I changed into my eagle form and swoped down to the ground before going to my horse form a long sleek white horse with 3 black spots on her right back hip.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Some of us drink moderately- it's not wrong- but I do not gamble," Stroking the hawk's feathers Anne added, grinning, "Even if I did I would not bet against you,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Sapphire: i started to trot over to the stables, i loved it there.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 pm

"Wise." I tell her, "Betting against me is just a sure way to lose." I walk up to the hawk, letting it nibble at my fingers. "Whats its name?" I ask, always have been a fan of animals.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm

"His name is Merl," she said, and tapped the bird's beak. "I've had him for a long time,"

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm

"Beautiful." I murmur before turning. "Well I must be going. People to meet, plans to discuss, pockets to pick." I wink at the last part, "But we'll see each other Im sure.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:24 pm

She rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. "See you around, then," Ginger turned and Merl flew to Anne's shoulder as the Lady Knight galloped away, bareback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Sapphire: i saw some people at the stables and setaled into a empty stall.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Breathing in for a moment, I changed into a wolf, running through the familiar forest back to the edge of the town. I enjoyed the cool air, and the flex of my muscles that caused my brown fur to ripple.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Warily sliding off her horse, Anne trudged through the stables. Though she was exhausted by the long day, before heading to bed, she brushed her horse thoroughly.
The next morning, when the young knight awoke, she did not remember the trek up to her room or taking off her armour, and she slept deeply with no dreams.

((Only on for a few Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Sapphire: I slept in the stable that night in the empty stall, she loved the musky smell and warmth of it. She didnt even mind the manoure smell.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Landy fell asleep in the stables that night. They were practically his home. He awoke the next morning, and went to feeding all the horses. He elected that job for himself. He realized though he was not the only one sleeping in the stables. "Good Morning sleepy head." He smiled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm

((Charlie, are you still monitoring Aviators? Is it still join-able?))

Anne dressed quickly in women's trousers, a blouse ,and riding boots- deciding against her armour. She walked out onto the practice grounds to exercise and practice before breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 pm

(it is definately still joinable we have two characters LOL go joing it pleaes Smile )

Landy laughed as she didn't stir. He finished his job, and grabbed his bow, sword, and knives. He changed into something more comfortable for him that was trousers and riding boots. He walked to the training grounds. He would skip breakfast, today. "Hello Anne." He greeted, heading towards the targets.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm

((Yay!))

She paused in mid swing. "Morning," Completing her form, the Lady Knight joined him at the targets- she hadn't practiced throwing knives in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Landy took his knives and threw both at the same time, both hitting the bulls eye. He loved target practice. He quickly retrieved them. He then got into a mood, where he became connected with his bow.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Anne worked silently, laying out each of her knives within reach as she stood before three targets. As fast as she could, the lady knight threw her knives at each target, one after another. Two out of three wasn't too terribly bad. She gathered her knives and tried again at a diffrent angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Landy drew his bow back, he had knocked one arrow. He shot, it hit a bulls eye. He then knocked two arrows, both hitting around the center, very close to his first shot. Knocking three arrows, something new he was working on he drew the string back, and fired, They hit the bulls eye but not where he wanted. He would have to work on his speed and accuracy with three bows.
He then remembered he was rudely interrupted yesterday, he wondered if Anne remembered.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Bored, Anne silently poised behind Landy. She breathed slowly for a moment, taking careful aim, drew back her arm, and threw. The thin knife sliced the middle one of his arrows clean in half.
"I owe you an arrow," She acknoledged, as Merl lighted on the target. "And you never answered my question,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Landy smiled, "Don't worry about it. And as for the question. I was sleeping in a stable, and the Noble's son found me. He shooed me out. But I stayed, getting mad, I splashed him with a jet of water. It surprised me I had no idea what happened. I found out then I could control water." He paused. "Anthony came out running he was staying as a guest, and well the Noble's son had pulled out a dagger." I shuttered at the word. "He started fight and I fought back. He got me many times on my face. One gash was rather longer than the others, it went down to my neck coming close to a vein. Anthony saved me that day." He shot an arrow. He never realized how easy it would be to talk about it. "Please don't tell anyone." He looked at her setting his bow down. He would not talk about it again, with anyone else.
He turned his head, the scar from the cut that almost killed him glistened from his sweat in the sunlight.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Anne shuttered slightly at the sight of his scar, and raised a hand to her lips in a gesture of silence. "You have my word,"
The Lady Knight paused thoughtfully, before beginning to speak bitterly, without prelude.
"For fourteen days after his death, every night I stood guard over my father's grave, no matter the weather. The last night was cold and foggy, so at first I did not see the grave robbers hunting for goods around the old knight's burial site. When they approached my father's grave and started digging, fire erupted from me in a flash of anger, killing every one of them. I murdered four men most likely desperate to feed their families, over a dead man's treasures. My life has never been hard, but I made several other's worse. If by being a knight I somehow reconcile this, I will be grateful,"
Never meeting his eyes, Anne muttered. "Please do not tell a soul,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Landy met her gaze, "Mums the word." He said, no smile after word he was fully serious. "I'll take your secret to my death." he said, putting a hand on his heart. Landy had never broken a promise, he wasn't going to start now. He didn't want to.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am

Anne relaxed a little, exhaling. She trusted Landy.
"To the death," the whisper escaped the young woman's mouth as she placed her own hand on top of her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am

Landy then smiled, their secrets were told and being kept. He turned, knocking a single arrow, and shot it, it grazed the blade of Anne's knife. Not touching it, but close enough to where from their perspective it looked like it touched. Landy smirked. He knew he had not hit the knife, he wondered if Anne knew.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 am

"Did you hit it?" she asked curiously, stepping forward. "I guess we're ev-" It had landed beside the blade, not even touching it. Anne smiled. "Nice,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 am

Landy smirked, "I pride myself in my accuracy. But really, I have plenty of arrows, you don't owe me another one. Now if you had broken say six, then you would owe me six. But one is no big deal." He paused and added, "I wouldn't damage a knife if my life depended on it." He loved knives, he had two long ones of his own. He knew how precious they were, and how hard they were to make properly.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next