Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

Sapphire: I changed to my true form and yelled down "Anthony" then changed to my sparrow form and flew up to the top of the tree.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am

Landy was curious now. He would be having a talk with Anthony. His horse whinnied, as he got it a bit wet. His power was still uncontrollable at sometimes, usually when he was flustered. "Sorry storm."
He looked at Jac, "Anthony's up to something, he was not recruiting last I checked." he said. Looks like that meeting would be with Anthony as well.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

I look up, another shape shifter, I roll my eyes. "She's cocky." I tell Landon, "thats not a good thing for a knight, is it? you guys suppose to be noble or somethin' right?" I shoot him a grin, always teasing the knights and their code of honor. I give a little nod. "Need some company?"
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 am

"Company would be nice. And we are supposed to be noble. But we have our moments." I was referencing myself, when I learned to ride bareback, and then stand.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

((Back from church Smile ))

After cleaning her sword with a scap of an enemy's tunic, Anne joined the others. "Well, well look who decided to drop by. How's the pickings, Jac?" The Lady Knight sheathed her weapon. "Hello, Sapphire,"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Ian: I look over at Anne with a smile. "Welcome back, Anne," I say, amusement tinging my voice.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

JAc I give her a wiry grin, "Plentiful as always. Can't expect any less right?" I give her and the healer a nod, "All this panic and people don't realize when a little is missing here and there."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Landy laughed. Jac had always found a way to steal stuff, and easily get away with it. Seeing as he was not going anywhere for a while, he jumped off his horse.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Anne laughed a bit, "Thanks," turning to Jac, she shook her head. "I suppose not. Just keep your theiving hands away from the people who can't afford to loose a few coins," She put two fingers in her mouth and whistled sharply. The rythmic clip-clop of horse hooves could be heard as the knight's horse came to her. The silly thing hated battles.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Ian: "I hope you're not stealing too much," I put in, frowning a bit. Jac was nice, I'd met him only once before, but he was a thief, and wasn't one to trust too thoroughly. Maybe it was just me, because Simon sure liked him. The little creature turns into a little sparrow and flutters to Jac's shoulder, perching there before melting into his cobra form and wrapping around his neck lightly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Storm stomped his hoove, he fully expected this to be a ride alone just Landy and him. I looked at Jac, "Tomorrow then." I said. Thinking they could catch up some time tomorrow. Landy jumped back on his horse, ready to ride off.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Jac: "I'm sure you know me better than that Anne." I mock an offended look, she knew i never stole from anyone who needed everything they had. I chuckle a bit at the snake around my neck, stroking it kindly. "But you all are fair game." I say to them, pulling out a small bag of coins that once belonged to Anne "You make it too easy." I hold it back out to her, grinning.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Ian: I give Simon a look. He simply flicks his tongue out at me a few times. Then someone tugs at my sleeve. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Nevanine. She looks a little frightened and confused.
"Is something wrong?" I ask her gently. She looks to me for a long moment before shaking her head.
"I just think...I think I should head back to Sylvia's before it gets too late." she murmurs. I smile, nodding my head.
"Of course. I think I'll walk with you, you never know who's out there," i say lightly, looking back to Simon patiently. He stares back before letting his head droop for a moment before changing back to his little fist sized bird form and fluttering slowly over to my shoulder.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 pm

She blinked in surprise. "When did you do that? While we were fighting?"
Ginger clopped up hesitantly, still spooked from the clang of weapons. The Lady Knight's black hawk, Merl abandoned his perch on the horses back and landed on Anne's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 pm

I only grin, not saying a word before turning to Landon. "I'll be catching up." I tell him, eying the horse carefully, was never a fan of the beasts.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Ian: Simon curls up on my shoulders as a little black cat and I turn to the others.
"I'm going to walk Nevanine back to the Healing hut before going back to the stables. I'll see you all again soon I hope," I say, waving to them before leading Nevanine away and back the way we came. I really hope we don't run into any more trouble.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Anne just shook her head and swung up onto her horse. At her nod Merl took off and attempted to snatch the money pouch back.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Freedom sighed, she hated this. Rain was now beating down on her and her poor mare. Clicking her tongue, she took her over to the shade of a tree and jumped off, "Are you okay, girl?" she touched her neck as Lintel pulled away, "Come on, I need to see," she stopped and looked at her, whinnying at her friend. With a smile she carefully checked her legs, all fine. With a sigh she came to the the conclusion that she okay, they were just gonna sell her, "Okay, now back to the castle," she jumped on, "Come on," her voice was gentle and soft; perfectly matched to her horses attitude.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Landy winked at his friend, and road off into the night, he was finally getting that ride alone. He slowed down once he could no longer hear the groups talking. He pet the horse's neck.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I let her grab the pouch, not having really needed it in the first place, my own pockets full of enough money. "And where are you headed to?" I ask her, leaning against the tree casually.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Anne smiled lopsidedly. "It's almost midnight. Where else would a knight go but home?" Merl landed back on her shoulder and she tied the pouch to her belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Landy steered the horse back the the stables. He jumped off and lead him into the stall. "I promise tomorrow it'll be just you and me." Landy smiled.
I began brushing his horse down.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 pm

i gtg to an 'art opening' thing on photography :S i have no idea what it is..but i have to go for some reason (?)
so, I'll be back later :p
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Jac: "Oh right." I say, "Your good wholesome people. You don't spend your nights drinking and gambling. How silly of me to forget." I give a grin, already planning to head to the Emerald Tavern for just that.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Freedom sighed, the wind was getting cold, she wiped it away so that she had a slight chance for heat. Okay, now was her chance. She slid off of the horse and smiled as Reddick landed on her shoulder. Looking in her bag she found her lyre, gently plucking the strings. She walked over to a tree and sat down, her back propped up she began to sing, her song matching the sweet melody of her lyre. Lintel and Reddick soon swarmed to her, she always had a way with animals.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Sapphire: I changed into my eagle form and swoped down to the ground before going to my horse form a long sleek white horse with 3 black spots on her right back hip.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next