Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm

oh! thats fantastic, didn;t even think of that but it works out kinda perfect!

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm

(i know right)

Landy looked up, and noticed a man sitting in the tree. He smiled, "Glad to be of some entertainment to you, Jac." Landy bowed, laughing.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

I give a wide smile, "Your always entertaining Landon." I'd always refused to call him by his nickname. Falling backwards I do a small flip from the branch, landing on my feet solidly. "How have you been?" It's been a while since Ive seen anyone from the crown.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm

"I've been better. These rioters aren't helping my collection of scars." Landy said showing him the new ones on his arm, and legs. "I swear, they will kill me one day." He laughed. "What have you been up to, besides sitting on a branch?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm

I let out a low whistle, "Your losing your pretty boy image." I give a curt laugh, before shrugging. "Ive been up to the same tricks. Nothing you want or need to know about." I give him a wink, laughing again.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Landy laughed, "I never had that, don't you think the scars make me look more rugged?" I asked laughing. It was true, I always had scars, well since he met me. I knew what his tricks were , we came to a mutual agreement not to talk about them.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm

how can I jump in?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 pm

I give a bellowing laugh, "Of course, Im the pretty one." I lean against the tree, flicking my left arm so the dagger falls out into my hand. I begin picking at my nails, cleaning them. "People are on their toes recently, eh?"

um, we're just talking.... so you could prolly just enter somehow
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Sapphire: I saw someone lean against the tree i was in and jumped down the other side and walked up to them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Jac: I whirl around, drawing my blade with my right hand, placing it towards the woman, my eyes narrow as she wasn't familiar.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Sapphire: As the blade just came around i fliped up and landed on the first branch of the tree not so high above the ground. " whoh there tiger." i said pulling my blade also and a small shining blue dagger. " We dont need to battle now."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Landy squirmed he hated daggers, and he hated when people so innocently played with them. "Yeah, their worried this bloody war is getting to close to their homes. Today people thought a few bears were enemy soldiers."
Jac whirled around, bringing the dagger very close to me. He looked at the girl, she seemed harmless, but his hand went to my back resting on the grip of one of the long knife he kept on top of my quiver.
She had pulled out a dagger. What's with the daggers? he thought to himself.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm

I didn't lower my stance, but shifted so I was still blocking her, my dagger tensed in my other hand, ready to be thrown.. "Who are you." Her speech wasn't exactly one of a commoner's, but I was never too careful.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Sapphire: I looked at the guy and then at my dagger. " Hey i wont hurt you the only reson i have these is because they are nice throwing things." i said i could read his face it was definantly unconfritable. " Im a new recrute." i said " But ive been training for a year. They just put me here yesterday." i explaned to the girl.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am

Landy asked, "Who recruited you?" Drawing one of his glories silver long knives.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am

I scowl, "A name?" Ranks mattered nothing to me, it was the people behind them. I glance to Landon, always the same with knights, dropping names.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

"Yes, a name? I know who recruits people." I winked at him, he knew too. Of course I knew it was Anthony the man who trained me.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am

Sapphire: " Sapphire " i said " yes and your name?" i said using his voice and smiling at him smugly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am

I let out a growl. "Jac Archer." I wasn;t one to enjoy being made fun of, I was the jokester.

sorry, lil bit of a block.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 am

Sapphire: I smiled at his growl." Hello Jac ive heard about you... you where the one he bosted about untill i came i doged all his obsticals." i said smirking again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

I let out a laugh, throwing my head back, "Ive never needed any obstacles to prove myself." I give her a devilish grin, "I'm no knight." I spit the ward out, I'd never be one, although offered.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

(so confused)

Landy feeling quite left out of the conversation, whistled for his horse. Storm came like thunder, he sounded like a storm rolling in. He came to my side, and I hopped on. Jac could handle himself.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

I glance to Landon on his horse. "Leaving so soon? The parties just begun." I grin widely, "Well we still have to catch up, Im sure you remember where Anthony and I used to meet." I tell him, talking about the Emerald Tavern, "You can usually find me there."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am

Sapphire: Wile they had their little conversation, i was flipping up every branch in the tree. I sat at the top most branch and changed into a bird wondering if anyone saw this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am

Landy nodded. "I wont leave unless you want me to. And how could I forget." he turned more towards the girl, "Who recruited you?" He asked. Only one man recruited, and he knew that one man quite well. He was not aware Anthony was looking for Knights. She was gone, she was avoiding his question.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

Sapphire: I changed to my true form and yelled down "Anthony" then changed to my sparrow form and flew up to the top of the tree.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next