Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Freedom bit her lip, the man was closing in, a blade in hand, "So, this must be a fine horse, m'lady," he laughed as he directed Freedom.
She gulped and drew her slim sword; her elbow blades were still in the quarters, attached to the wall, "Yes, my mare is a fine breed, now, if you'll excuse me I'll be taking her back," her words were stern.
"What makes us think that we're gonna do what you say?" another appeared, dimly lit by the lanturn outside.
She chuckled, "Because I'm the one with the army behind me."
"An army that isn't liked by the people 'round 'ere, somethin' about the prince's death?" he stepped forward, "Now if you stay still for a couple of minutes we'll be off with your horse."
"And you can come with us! The boss would love you!" yet another called, but he stayed in the shadows.
"If you please," she flicked the sword around her hand, "I promise this will be swift."

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm

"Do you hear that?" Anne met Landy's eyes uncertainly. "It says meet at St. Crenta. Come on,"
Without hesitation, the Lady Knight turned her horse in the right direction, and galloped off.
Freedom was in trouble. Anne drew her sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Ian: I don't dare waste breath talking to the girl as she hurries to catch up. Then I see them; a group of men surrounding Freedom. I clench my jaw, turning to face Nevanine. "Stay here, ok?" I whisper to her. She bobs her head, her eyes wide. I come up behind one of them, the one in back, and stab him in his pressure points; between his shoulder blades and then the one behind his left kneecap. He goes to the ground without making a sound, except for a soft thud. THe other two whip around, looking angry. I dodge their blows and walk up to Freedom.
"Hey, got your message," I say to her quietly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

(sorry I disappered, next time Landy and Anne have a private moment I write him telling her)

Landy followed, Storm easil catching up with Anne. He always started with hi bow, but tonight he pulled out his sword. Anticpating anything that could happen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Freedom nodded, "Good," she tossed him the katana she had to her side and smiled, "Okay, now I'm ready."
She dodged as one of the guys tried to hack her left. She spun around and kicked him to the floor and put her foot above. Lintol galloped over and stopped above his head, raising her front hooves, it was over in an instant, he was only knocked out, no death.
The other guy smiled at Ian, "So, healer, how handy are you with a blade?" he slipped out a long sword and smiled, "Come on then."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Ian: I sigh. I hated violence, but when I had to...well I had to. I easily duck when the other guy swipes for me. I slice at his knees, but he blocks the hit, pushing me off balance. I catch myself smoothly and kick the sword out of his hand when he tries charging. Then i lunge forward, causing him to try backing away and falling over. I bring the sword up then down, as though to stab him, but I stab the ground right by his ear.
"You play messy, you lose messily. You're lucky I didn't kill you," I say evenly, his eyes still wide in fear.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

oh my! could I join this? it reminds me of one of my favorite book series of all time!
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

(i'm sure you could ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm

((@charlie: okay lol @ kenzie: the more the merrier! Out of curiostity, what book is that?))

Anne lept off her horse, swinging her blade at the nearest enemy. "Did you fansy a stroll, Freedom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm

(The Song of the Lioness, by Tamora Pierce. Recomended for mature audiences. seriously great series.)

and Im making my charrie now. Very Happy
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Landy jumped off backwards, his horse still running. It was a rare thing for him to do it. Storm would stop. His sword met metal. He was ready to fight, who cared about another scar. He charged a man a bit smaller than he, it would be an easy victory.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Freedom shook her head, "Nah, I picked up something for Vintage, she asked me earlier," I smiled, and put my sword away, "They look Lintol while I was inside," I stoked her white streaked mane, "But that guy's the last one mind you. I'm gonna head back before she goes crazy," she tapped her horse's nexk and galloped off, the book still in the bag over her shoulder.

Sorry I kinda left but i gtg Razz see ya later
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm

ok, bye Open the Door^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm

((I've only read the Beka Cooper series by her, and they're really good.))

Sharp clanging echoed all around the fighters, as Anne defeated her first opponent easily. These men weren't well trained- they most be desperate to attack a knight.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I gotta go to bed now..so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow i'm guessing Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

(bye)

I had killed the first man I was fighting, and no more came after me. I waited for another one to come, just in case.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm

may i still join? or should i not?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm

they're all based in the same kingdom, Beka is 200 years before lioness. and her reletives play a main role in it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

((@ gifted: sure @kenzie: okay cool. @ all: gtg for now))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm

(ok bye Sad )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Name: Jac Archer
Position: master Thief/informant.
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair big honey eyes. Handsome with a great smile. little bit of scruff. 6’8” and lean, wears nice clothes except for his favorite pair of worn boots.
Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/traditional/?qh=&section=&q=Basil+Winchester#/d2h8231
Personality: Laid back, and humorous. Loyal to the crown but makes a living as a thief
Power: animal mimicry (has gotten down hawk, house cat, and wolf)
History: Grew up in a middle class household, mother a mid wife and father the owner of a successful tavern. Became a thief for the fun of it and to separate himself from his parents. After becoming a master thief he saved a well respected knight befriended him, giving him a reputation in the Castle. After the knight was killed in battle he still has a slight protection from the crown, and in turn informs them of any major wrong doings he hears of.
Weapon(s): trained in hand to hand combat. daggers, (1 on right shoulder, 1 on left forearm, 2 on waist, 1 in left boot. ) broad sword. Can also handle bow and arrow, but doesn’t carry them.

where can I jump in?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

(anywhere I don't really know)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Name: Sapphire
Position: Lady knight
Appearance: like picture but with a long white scar across her face.
Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=lady%20knight&order=9&offset=144#/d1tpr53
Personality: caring, loyal, sly.
Power: Shape shifter
History: was abandonded on the streets but was picked up by the knights cause she downed 2 of their men. they trained her and now she has some wicked fast hands and feet. shes also very agile.
Weapon(s): the sword in picture, and a cople blue small blue daggers, and also a silver bow.
Other: she always is with a horse or outside or if inside quiet and no one usually notices her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm

hmmm

Jac: I grinned from a high branch on a tree, having watched the battle as it progressed. I knew the men they were fighting were ling gone, but they were all still tense, ready to fight. I begin to clap, drawing their attention to my hiding place. :Well done, I must say, quite the fight."

alright?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

(perfect... I had an idea... if you're okay with it... Anthony the knight that took Landy in could have been friends with the Knight the took Jac in so Jac and Landy know each other... kinda friends. would you be okay with that... it will help my next post either way LOL)

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm

oh! thats fantastic, didn;t even think of that but it works out kinda perfect!
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next