Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

+3
OpenTheDoor
BariJoy
Ziva :)
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Freedom continued to chew her lip violently, then she looked up to Ian, a worried expression painted all over her face which was now slowly growing evermore pale than before. Her hand squeezed Vintage's, "I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Freedom put on a smile and rubbed her hand, "Just get better," with that she turned on her heels and walked out, unable to take it in there anymore. She leant against the wall and wiped away the tear appearing out of her blind eye, sniffing. Leaning her head against the wall, she wished that she had her lyre on her; that always calmed her down.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Once Upon A Time... ((Pease Join!))

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 pm

They had reached the kitchens.
"Anthony, I couldn't say this in front of the king." Landy said.
Anthony's smile was gone within a second. "I take it this was not just a fun catching up talk."
Landy shook his head, "The villagers are becoming more violent and agressive." he turned around, and showed his calves, "Both of thos are farely new, both given to me by rioters."
Anthony, "How many other of your scars were given to you by villagers?"
"Most of the new ones, the oneswith the red tint to them." Landy said sighing.
"I'll let the king know gently. We can't afford to loose knights, especially if a rioter kills them." Anthony said, then he smiled, "So how are you, found a damsel yet?"
"No, Anthony. No girl wants to merry a pauper who became a knight who has so many scars he can't count them." Landy laughed along with Anthony.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 pm

With a small bow, Anne left the Kigs court to sit on the bench behind the stables. It was as good a place as any to think, quiet and secluded. The lady Knight lifted her arm, her armour clmking gently, and Merl took off.
She watched him fly pensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:10 pm

"Athony I must leave now. But I will talk yo you again soon." Landy smiled.
Anthony smiled, "See ya later Lands."
Landy sniped a few peices of bread as he left. He was stuffing them to his mouth, and headed for he stables, it was time for his midnight ride. It helped him think, and cleared his mind.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Ian: I left then, my heart sinking in my chest. Another innocent human being who I couldn't help. I glance back over my shoulder at Vintage before I go. She waves on cue, like she knew I was watching her. I let out a deep breath and manage a calm "goodbye" before closing the door behind me. I don't let go of the door knob though. It feels as though if I do let go - when I let go - I'll be letting her go. And if she dies, then the king will blame me. He'll blame me for the death of another child of his. I turn my head and see Freedom, she looks like she's been crying. I swallow hard, "Freedom?" I manage to say.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Landy walked up to Storm, and brought him out, "Bareback tonight." For Landy bareback, meant no reigns.
He lead the horse out of the stables, and hoisted himself up. He unknowingly rode past Anne as he the night.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Freedom looked up at the healer, "Yeah? Sorry," she wiped the tear away carefully, making sure that she didn't touch her eye. With a sniff, she smiled, "Come on, let's find Anne, she'll have news by now," she walked forward, biting her lip, "She is okay... Isn't she? She isn't gonna..." Freedom left the word out though, through fear herself. She knew how close to it she had been herself, in fact, most people can't beleive that she had just lost an eye that day. Actually, that was the same as when she first met Ian. He was young back then but keen, she had to thank him for saving her that day, her whole family did. "You're gonna help her like you did with me, right? Like you did when I was ten?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Ian: I hesitate, just a moment before answering her. "I'll try. Just like I did with you. Let's just hope it works." i say honestly, offering a small smile. With Freedom, it had been more of an open wound that just needed a little help. Vintage has been sick she was just a toddler. But I wasn't going to give up. I take in a deep breath. "C'mon," i say more lightly, leading the way out of the king's castle.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 pm

"Sorry," she whispered, walking in line with Ian, "I guess I'm kinda too attached to her now..." Freddom explained whilst rubbing her arm, "I guess I acted like a kid just then," she bit her lip as the hawk landed on her shoulder, squawking it's tail-feathers off, "What's up?" she stroked it's bills, "I think I'm gonna name you... Reddick."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Ian: I shake my head. "It's fine. At least you're not like an old guy like me," I tease her lightly, nodding slightly to the guards at the doors to let us out. We walk through the dark night to the stables where Anne must be. I'm practically mauled by Simon. He's suddenly attached to my forearm. I jump, stumbling a step to the side, then realize it's just him. I pet the top of his head as it changes from soft and furry to smooth and scaly. He slithers up onto my shoulder where he hangs like a necklace. I smile a little.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Freedom smiled, "That's pretty cool, I gotta say," she laughed, still stroking her new friend's bills, "Ow Reddick!" she recoiled her finger as she pecked it. Tutting, Freedom couldn't help but to smile, "Lintol's still in the stables, I think I might take her out for a bit, y'know, clear my head..." she watched as the bird flew off into the cloudless night sky.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Ian: I nod understandingly. "That always sounds nice. But I don't ride." I admit with a shrug. I think about visiting the town's healer for anything she might have to say, or just to stop and say hello. It had been a while since I'd met with Syllvia, so I wasn't sure if she was even still around.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Freedom raised an eyebrow, "You should, it's a handy skill," she walked into the stables and smiled at the midnight mare. Fixing her saddle, she jumped on and walked her out, sighing, "You wanna ride? Lintol doesn't mind," she patted her thick neck as she whinnied.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm

((back from dinner))

Anne watched Landy ride by, suprised that he didn't notice her. Gently she coaxed her horse, Ginger, awake, and led her outside. Without bothering with a saddle or reins, the Lady Knight slipped onto her horse, and followed Landon.
When it got too dark, the girl called fire to her aid and lit up her palm so that she could see his trail.
It took a little while to catch up with him, but when she did, Anne called softly, "Landy,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Landy slowed his horse, and turned around, he was usually not followed. "Anne?" He asked. "What are you doing out here?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm

For a moment she was at a loss for the answer. It was one of those impulses that the young knight followed without question. Anne shrugged, "It's nice out tonight,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Landy laughed. "Right." He said out of speculation. He sat up on his horse, and noticed she was bareback as well. "Your first time bareback?" He asked, normally riders went with reigns when they road bareback. He was one of the only people that didn't, well that he knew of.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"No," she laughed, "I used to ride at night when I was little, and I'd go bareback so my dad wouldn't catch me when he heard the jingling of the saddle and reins," anne paused for a moment. "I wasn't a good rider then, but I was determined to get better, so I practiced constantly,"

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Freedom sighed, "Oh, scrap it!" she jumped off and undone the saddle; bareback was best anyway. She quickly ran over and put the saddle back in the stables as she quickly jumped on again, "Come on," she had a click and rode off, humming a song she used to play years back. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Ian before they were out of view of the stable light.

"Come on girl," she whispered as she reached the town, Lintol quite happily stepping through the quiet town; she'd promise Vintage to get her something, the book she wanted. Jumping off of her horse she left her at the side, "Be right back, girl," she patted her neck as Lintol's nose rubbed her shoulder, "Good girl," she smiled, before walking into closing shop, barely lit by the candles scattered around the place.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm

"Practice makes perfect." Landy said, he hated it when Anthony said that to him. Landy smiled. "I know what you mean, when I was younger, I would sleep in the stables, and steal one othe horses at night."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

"My parents wouldn't let me sleep in the stables," she said, smiling, "so I climbed out of my window as soon as it was dark to go ride, or practice my swordsmanship," Merl flew out of the inky blackness and landed on Anne's shoulder, cooing softly.
"I wanted nothing more than to be a knight,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Landy replied, "I had no where else to sleep. So I slept in stables of random people. It almost cost me my life once." I became quiet. "Until Anthony found me I had no hope for my life." I smiled. It was true if he hadn't found me I would probably be lieing in the street dead.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm

"What happened then?" Anne asked softly, watching his face. She almost felt guilty knowing that her life had been so privileged.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Freedom walked in and sighed, "Hello?" her voice was soft as it was timid. She walked to the front, looking around; the book was on the front with a little note on it:

Ms V Frenton
Best regards and get well soon
Richard Booth

I smiled and picked up the book, placing it in the bag I had around my person.
"Ah! Freedom! How's the eye? I was just about to lock up!" a familiar voice came from around the corner.
"You didn't have to stay open for me," she smiled at him, "You could have always waited for tomorrow."
"Ah! But you always ride at night when doing something for your friend! That was what she wanted, is it not?" he leant on the counter and smiled.
"Yes, exactly what she wanted. Now, I best be off, I do not want to hold you any longer from closing the shop up," she bowed respectfully, "But I shall come tomorrow possibly, I will send a message."
"How?" his smile was curious.
"You shall see," she nodded at him before shutting the door; he was always like a second father to Freedom, whenever she needed him, Richard would be there.
"Lintol," she whispered... Where was she? "Lintol?" she bit her lip as Reddick came down with a sqwark and the sound of clopping hooves and laughter. Freedom instantly began to run towards the source of the noise, "Lintol!" she called, "Damn it!" she began to run faster, harder than ever before. The hooves stopped as the laughter grew, "Ah! Lady Castle without her steed!" the voice hissed as the shadows emerged, "This is your horse? What are you gonna do about it?"
Freedom kept her cool, "Anne, Landy, Ian get to St Crenta, now," her voice was light as wind carried it away, hopefully to her friends.

Okay, I know here profile doesn't say wind but it won't let me change it so it's wind not energy, okay?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm

(kay, got it ^^)

Ian: I walk through the dimly lit shop, surprised by the coolness of the small hut even though it was still a summer month.
"Sylvia?" I call softly. There's a crash that makes Simon change into a cat and hide inside my cloak. I stroke him, murmuring assurances to him before continuing to walk through the messy hut. Then suddenly I'm face to face with a young girl. Her eyes widen and she darts away. "Um, wait!" I call, but she's disappeared. My forehead creases in confusion. Maybe it was an apprentice or something.
"Syl-"
"I'm right here, sonny," the old woman rasps. I look to my left and she's just sitting there, smiling her toothy at me. I smile back.
"Sylvia." I greet her, sitting down with cross legs across from her. She clears her throat.
"That girl botherin' you? Nevanine!" she calls and the young girl's head pops up from behind a mountain of supplies.
"Yes?" she squeaks, then grimaces when she drops something. Sylvia sighs.
"Meet Ian, he's another Healer,"
I nod to her in greeting. She flashes a smile before disappearing again.
"Sylvia, I was just stopping by to--"
"Hush up boy! There's a message comin'..." She trails off, closing her eyes. I wait a moment, watching her. Sylvia has been a healer since before I was born, maybe it was a message from the spirits--
"Get to St. Crenta now!" she snaps, not opening her eyes. I jump to my feet, but hesitate.
"May I ask wh-"
"Just go! And bring the miss with you!"
I glance over at where Nevanine was hurrying toward me. "I--I...alright," I finally end up saying before heading quickly out the door with the young apprentice on my heels. I wonder what's going and why I need to get there so fast.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Freedom bit her lip, the man was closing in, a blade in hand, "So, this must be a fine horse, m'lady," he laughed as he directed Freedom.
She gulped and drew her slim sword; her elbow blades were still in the quarters, attached to the wall, "Yes, my mare is a fine breed, now, if you'll excuse me I'll be taking her back," her words were stern.
"What makes us think that we're gonna do what you say?" another appeared, dimly lit by the lanturn outside.
She chuckled, "Because I'm the one with the army behind me."
"An army that isn't liked by the people 'round 'ere, somethin' about the prince's death?" he stepped forward, "Now if you stay still for a couple of minutes we'll be off with your horse."
"And you can come with us! The boss would love you!" yet another called, but he stayed in the shadows.
"If you please," she flicked the sword around her hand, "I promise this will be swift."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next